Wedding in 2012!!!

Hi there! I recently posted in slimming world section to say I'd started slimming world- but to be honest it is too slow for my liking when I have 5 and half stone to loose by febuary 2012! For a cousins wedding!! Eeek!! So I'm starting a VLCD on eBay called ********. It's claiming to have same results as lipotrim and lighterlife- a stone a month! So I'm hoping to get down to 11st by feb! I'm currently 16 st 10lbs and not happy in my skin at all! I hate my reflection!! :( ... I've read reviews on eBay about ********- seems very positive! So fingers crossed!! Any tips or advice is highly appreciated x x love Sadiah. Ps: I'm 22 years old . Mum of 2 and I feel 50 + !!! because of my weight ...

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Id be very way of anything you buy on ebay

You could be doing a 'regular' vlcd though and lose those 5 stone way before the wedding, just be careful what youre buying. Ebay diets arent regulated, you could be buying anything

Yes I have thought about that actually! But quite a few of my friends seemed to have done this successfully :) what are the other regular VLCD diets? Something affordable as I'm quite desperate to be 11st by feb! Any suggestions would be great x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I think Exante is affordable - 100 a month and a fiver for delivery - you get a months supply.

It's good value, £26 a week which there is no way you would pay as little per week on food.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

slim & save also good £99 and free delivery for 1 months and good choice of flavours exante looks like has a good range of flavours too

Back