wedding in 4 months exactly today and...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Want2bThin, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm still a fat so :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Come right off the diet for past 3 weeks and really struggled that whole time to be a good CDer without any success.
    Back on it tomorrow though with determination. I MUST SHED 3 STONE or else there's no was my £600 wedding dress will fit me. I need help, inspiration, a firm telling off and lots of motivation. Please help me guys :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Come on hun you can do it!!

its so important to you, and you need to do this for your big day...
    focus on looking beutifull (sp)..

YOU CAN DO THIS

4. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

Get a pic of your wedding dress and keep it in your purse, that way if you are tempted to cheat look and it . Focus and give yourself the goal and think of it as a short term challendge for life time rewards

julesrush
    cdc norwich

5. spooky

spooky Banned

Come on W2BT! You WILL do this!!! Think how fabby you are gonna look!!!

PS any chance of seeing the dress in question???;):D

6. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    3 stone in four months is very doable if you knuckle down and focus on your goals.
    You have lost weight before, so you can do it again.

Good luck hon x x

7. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    You don't need a good telling off, you've done a great job of that all by yourself. :D

What you need is a big hug {{{hug}}} and this:

YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Cos you can, okay? 4 months is oodles of time. So have a think about what keeps going wrong. Have you got food in the house that's going to tempt you? Cos if you have, throw it out! Okay, sounds drastic, but until you get yourself firmly into this diet, it needs to go. Secondly, is everyone supporting you with this, or are some people telling you that CD is bad? Cos it isn't, it's great--if you do it properly. But it is bad for you to keep going on and off it. Make a decision to go on it--and then stay on it! You need to surround yourself with positive people. Which is where this board comes in--everyone's great here. Everytime you're tempted to fall off the wagon, come and post on here instead!

I don't know if you've got a thread going on the diary pages--I took a quick look but couldn't see one, so forgive me if you have--cos posting something there everyday can be really motivating.

Actually, although it might seem a good thing to have an event to slim for, like a wedding, it can really get in the way, cos it just piles on the pressure. So how about, instead of concentrating just on the wedding day itself, important though that is, thinking about how wonderful it's going to be to start your married life slim? And how you're really going to be able to enjoy the summer this year, wear skimpy tops and short skirts, etc., etc.

And finally...

Believe you can do this (cos I'm not sure you do!) There are so many success stories on this board and you're going to be one of them, okay?

:D

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:whoopass::vibes:You can and will do this big kicks here and good vibes for you....think of how gorgous you will look in that wedding dress eh?:whoopass::whoopass::vibes:

Becky xxxxxxxxxxxx

9. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    I can't top the fantastic advice already given but will say that we are all here for you and send you a massive hug xx

10. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you to everyone who replied :D I think it has given me just the right amount of motivation i need to make a start back on cd today.

Thank you x x x

11. Odette

Odette Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Of course you can do it. You just got to believe it!

And you need to be prepared for those moments when something tempts you away from the diet. Make yourself a list of all the things you will enjoy doing when weighing less and have it somewhere you can get hold of it easily when you feel like eating the wrong foods. Or make yourself a mood board with pictures that mean something to you - your wedding dress, honeymoon, clothes you want to wear, sports you want to try etc.

Good luck

Odette

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.