Wedding in September 2012

Hiya all I am a newbie, I'm starting CD next week and already find reading your threads inspirational!! I've got 7 to lose but am hoping I lose at least 5 stone for the wedding!! I registered for the Race for Life today so have motivation to exercise too. I look forward to chatting to you all xx

How exciting - making all the plans, choosing your dress, etc etc.. I love weddings!

..and isn't it great that you've found this site before even starting on cambridge - you'll be so much more prepared and ready for starting... and keeping a regular diary will be a great way to get started! I'm excited for you!

you've inspired me to go out for a little run myself this morning - even in this cold!

xx

Oh good on you, sadly I can't run at the moment as I have just had surgery but as soon as im well(in around 4 days) I will be getting fit, happy running lol xx

Good luck on starting next week!! Congrats on the upcoming wedding so exciting, u will look stunning on your big day just stick to cd, it is hard at first, but then will become normal life and once u see the weight drop off it will be even more of an insentive!!!

Thank you, it's hard to get ur head into but ur absolutely right the weight dropping off will motivate me to day 3 today and going to stick with it, hopefully with no headache today xxx

Mrs Carter to be said:
It's weigh in day today!! I hope it working for me, will post my weight loss later

Gd luck :)

good luck - don't be disheartened if it's not much of a loss.. you're likely to average a stone a month lost, so stick with it, follow the weight loss plan to the letter, and let the pounds drop off on their own :)

Is you consultant measuring you as well - I find that really helpful - she put a piece of ribbon round my waist and cut it to size, and now she puts it round each week to show me the difference - and I can actually see the difference in my waist measurements week by week - I think I find that more useful than the scales to be honest - and have you taken photos??

oooh... it's so exciting! :D

All the best for today MrsCarterToBe - just think how much fun you'll have as a slim fit newly wed :D

Thanks healthy me that sounds like a fab idea I'm definitely gona get some ribbon, I lost 7lb, I was a little disappointed coz I expected more but it's coming down that the main thing xx

7lb is Brill that is half a stone!!! Put something on the scales that weights 7lb its shockingly heavy! Well done u!!!

Stick to it and it will do xx

Well done Mrs Carter to be!

I just started SS today and would be chuffed with 7lbs weight loss at weigh in next week. And what better motivation than your wedding. Congrats! :D

Bella*Vida said:
Well done Mrs Carter to be!

I just started SS today and would be chuffed with 7lbs weight loss at weigh in next week. And what better motivation than your wedding. Congrats! :D

Thank you bella*vida, good luck the 1st week is hard mainly I think because your not chewing anything so I'm trying the SS+ this week as my CC told me that the weight will still drop off so here goes xxx

Hi there
I am also a Sept bride to be and will be starting the CD either at the weekend or on Monday, Fingers crossed I can stick to it.
I will be thrilled with 7lb in the 1st week so well done x x

Back