Wedding in September 2012

Hi, I'm getting married in may next year so that is my motivation! I know it's over a year away but I wanna get to my target and stay there for a long time! Make sure il fit into my dress lol! I've been on the cd for 7 weeks and have lost almost 2st! Can't believe its prob gonna be 1stone a month! Get weighed tomorrow!

katherinerowley said:
Hi there
I am also a Sept bride to be and will be starting the CD either at the weekend or on Monday, Fingers crossed I can stick to it.
I will be thrilled with 7lb in the 1st week so well done x x

Hi Katherinerowley, thank you and good luck on starting Cambridge, the 1st week is a little hard just getting used to just fluid but this week it's fab, what date is your wedding? Xx

xxrebeccaxx said:
Hi, I'm getting married in may next year so that is my motivation! I know it's over a year away but I wanna get to my target and stay there for a long time! Make sure il fit into my dress lol! I've been on the cd for 7 weeks and have lost almost 2st! Can't believe its prob gonna be 1stone a month! Get weighed tomorrow!

Hi xxrebeccaxx, wow that's brilliant we'll done I would love a stone a month or more coz my wedding ls in sept and I want to lose another 5 stone by then I've got my hen weekend in July so it should give me plenty of leeway for the alcohol lol!! Xx

Mrs Carter to be said:
Thank you bella*vida, good luck the 1st week is hard mainly I think because your not chewing anything so I'm trying the SS+ this week as my CC told me that the weight will still drop off so here goes xxx

How is your Cambridge going Bella*vida, stay motivated ull see on weigh in day that it's all worth it, is so much more used to it this week it's just like a way of life now xx

Hi Katherinerowley, thank you and good luck on starting Cambridge, the 1st week is a little hard just getting used to just fluid but this week it's fab, what date is your wedding? Xx[/QUOT

Ours is Sunday the 9th ( the day b4 hubby to be is 40 )
We fly out to Vegas the 11th so I don't want to be fat and uncomfy on the flight ! I want to feel fab again !

How are you finding the plan ? Any tips x

How was your weigh in ? You've done fab in the 7 weeks, Hope my results are just as good. A wedding is great motivation x

Last edited:
angelupnorth said:
How was your weigh in ? You've done fab in the 7 weeks, Hope my results are just as good. A wedding is great motivation x

Hi, I lost 3lbs! Not great but not bad ither :)
Thankyou, can't believe im 1lb off 2st :.))))) when is your weigh in? How u getting on?

My weigh in is Sat, 1st day today and it went very well x

Back