Wedding is 30th Dec! OMG

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Hi guys!

Well, I am back on minis as I am now about to enter the seven-week countdown to my wedding! unrealistically, I'd like to lose 10lbs before then but realistically seven, one pound a week :)

So, how are all you brides to be? I can't believe the time is actually coming for me to get married!

My plan is to come on here every day, log what I'm eating (am on Weight Watchers pro points) log my exercise and hopefully it'll stop me cheating like it has done in the past (I have been pro pointing the last few weeks and keep cheating).

Let's hope this is the start of the seven-week journey I will enjoy! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Wow - that is really exciting having your wedding so close. Thats just made me really excited about mine, and its not till March!

Good luck on the weight loss - you can do 10 pounds if you really put your mind to it.

Have you got all your wedding sorted then - share some details? Are you having evening entertainment, as this is what I am currently stuck on . . .

Oooooooh 7 weeks, thats amazing. Mine is in Feb and i seriously cant wait.
Hows about a challenge to help ladies....
A race to lose 7lbs, might spur you on Lou?

Absolutely! We're having a winter wedding obviously with it being the 30th December. It's at manor hotel and we have a black and fuchsia theme which is very very exciting! To be fair everything is planned and it's just a matter of waiting for the final countdown! We're having a glow evening, which means I need to order about 1000 glow items (sticks, necklaces, bracelets et cetera!!!!!). I'm quite a clubber/raver at heart so the evening is hopefully just going to be full of debauchery!

I am definitely up for a race to 7lbs, I sneakily got on the scales today and have dropped 3 pounds! Although have been to Yo sushi this evening so it could be back up by tomorrow!

I find if I stick to about 25 or 26 points and avoid eating my treat points I lose weight although probably too much and then the following week go crazy and eat everything in sight!

How about everyone else? What is everybody else's colour theme?

Xxxxxx

My bridesmaid are wearing dark purple. My wedding wasnt supposed to be until Feb 2013 but it got brought forward just a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say I've so much to do. I refuse to even look at a dress till I'm ten stone. Going back on atkins tomorrow as i just love that diet but will be still pointing it to keep calories down. Whole new exercise regieme planned as well to shake things up a bit as i have been doing the same things for the last year.

I am due for my 2nd fitting in 1 week. It's being taken in and up. I bought a 10 but as my top half is very tiny it's too big! Better to be safe tho! At least it won't be tight on my bum! B'maids in black with a fuchsia ribbon waist type thing..... I am wearing Sofia Tolli - Hadley. Don't want to put a pic incase F see.s! Xxxx

Oooooh sounds lovely. I may get my a*s in gear and get organised. Its all so exciting woop woop. I lost one pound on my first day back on atkins. Offical weigh day is friday so i have my fingers crossed. The first weeks loses are great :D

It is the most exciting feeling ever! To be honest, I'll miss it when it is over! What have you planned so far? Xxx

How exciting - good luck with the countdown! By the looks of your fab losses so far you'll be down by 7lbs in time.

Ive just joined the thread - Ive been engaged just 2 weekis and weve set a date for next august. SO want to get this weight off for then to feel fab on my wedding day.

Will eb checking in on this board regularly to spur me on!

You have loads of time and you are gonna look great! WE CAN DO IT!

:love047:

Happy wedding day for tomoz Lou :character00250: hope it all goes well..will be thinking of ya chuck x

Back