• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wedding on Saturday best plan please

Hi,

I have a wedding on Saturday. I have lost 2stone on ww but sooo hungry was going to give sw a go for my last stone. Read on here about the extra easy plan but just want to confirm are you only allowed three meals a day or can the free foods be ate throughout the day . Also if i was doing extra easy and had bachelors mac cheese (normally one syn on green) How many syns would this be on extra easy . Please feel free to recommend which you think i should follow for best results before sat ie red, green or extra easy.

Many Thanks everyone

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi,

I have a wedding on Saturday. I have lost 2stone on ww but sooo hungry was going to give sw a go for my last stone. Read on here about the extra easy plan but just want to confirm are you only allowed three meals a day or can the free foods be ate throughout the day . Also if i was doing extra easy and had bachelors mac cheese (normally one syn on green) How many syns would this be on extra easy . Please feel free to recommend which you think i should follow for best results before sat ie red, green or extra easy.

Many Thanks everyone

yes u can use free foods for snacking on and u take the lower sine value for ee i think its a great plan well worth giving it a goin five weeks following this plan i have lost 1 stone 4 and a half pounds :D