1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

wedding on Saturday best plan please

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by loughpet, 13 September 2009 Social URL.

1. loughpet

loughpet Full Member

I have a wedding on Saturday. I have lost 2stone on ww but sooo hungry was going to give sw a go for my last stone. Read on here about the extra easy plan but just want to confirm are you only allowed three meals a day or can the free foods be ate throughout the day . Also if i was doing extra easy and had bachelors mac cheese (normally one syn on green) How many syns would this be on extra easy . Please feel free to recommend which you think i should follow for best results before sat ie red, green or extra easy.

Many Thanks everyone
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

yes u can use free foods for snacking on and u take the lower sine value for ee i think its a great plan well worth giving it a goin five weeks following this plan i have lost 1 stone 4 and a half pounds :D
  4. loughpet

loughpet Full Member

Wow thats a brill loss - well done to you and thanks for your reply xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.