wedding on Saturday best plan please

loughpet

Hi,

I have a wedding on Saturday. I have lost 2stone on ww but sooo hungry was going to give sw a go for my last stone. Read on here about the extra easy plan but just want to confirm are you only allowed three meals a day or can the free foods be ate throughout the day . Also if i was doing extra easy and had bachelors mac cheese (normally one syn on green) How many syns would this be on extra easy . Please feel free to recommend which you think i should follow for best results before sat ie red, green or extra easy.

Many Thanks everyone

Hi,

I have a wedding on Saturday. I have lost 2stone on ww but sooo hungry was going to give sw a go for my last stone. Read on here about the extra easy plan but just want to confirm are you only allowed three meals a day or can the free foods be ate throughout the day . Also if i was doing extra easy and had bachelors mac cheese (normally one syn on green) How many syns would this be on extra easy . Please feel free to recommend which you think i should follow for best results before sat ie red, green or extra easy.

Many Thanks everyone

yes u can use free foods for snacking on and u take the lower sine value for ee i think its a great plan well worth giving it a goin five weeks following this plan i have lost 1 stone 4 and a half pounds :D

Back