Wedding over and now the fun begins

jennybeth79

Silver Member
So having been dieting all year and being rather successful I some how managed to put it all back on before my wedding.... oh well so now Im feeling huge and miserable ( although I did still feel great on my wedding day) but actually looking forward to starting slimming world again and getting ready for my familymoon to florida in June... Im going to weigh myself next monday... still not sure if Im going to go back to class or not

I also couldn't do it without a class!
Did you lose with a class before? Did you put it back on when you stopped going to class?
If you need the support, then go :)
PS - why wait until next Monday? Start today, even if it's not 100%?

I agree - why wait?! If you're in the frame of mind to start and want to get going, do it now :)

Deffo go for it hun! And I lost all my weight so far without class, no probs!

Congrats on getting married - you look lovely in yout avatar, best of luck with your new journey, Im useless without class but people are all different

I think what happened with me is that I panic dieted and swapped between lots of different ones and in the end lost all my will power and started putting weight on. Out of all my diets Slimming world is my fav so the decission is to start and keep to it.

Oh and Im not starting till Monday as I dont have any good food in the house and I cant afford not to use the stuff we have in

oh dear Ive weighed myself and Im 20st 7lbs ...cant believe Im back in the 20s after a year of dieting but at least ill be back on the way down soon...

Congratulations on your wedding! Sounds like you have to right attitude and motivation so I wish you lots of luck :) Just think how fab you'll feel on your honeymoon in Florida if you lose some weight before hand!! :clap:

Thankks Ive done it before I'll do it again and hopefully more this year...

Oi Mrs Hill its my turn to follow you, gonna go to slimming world when i get back from the honeymoon, if ur going the one in earlestown i may just bump into you.

Yep its official, i'm a stalker.

Hiya Vicky
Im currently not planning to go to class due to having to pay for said honeymoon and some clothes hopefully in a nice size. You should do slimming world though its good and you can even just use it as a healthy way to eat while your pregnant...
But your welcome to stalk me anyway.... class or no class lol

Hello xxx

well day one properly back on SW and I have had an expensive day shopping for healthy food and ingredients for the 7 meals I have planned for this week.
Tonights tea was very nice it was Turkey and Mushroom Stroganoff never made it before but it was yummy.

I did my slimming world shop today too!! My trolley looked really good lol!! You look gorgeous in your wedding pic x Im trying to do slimming world on my own (with my mum actually) first... if i struggle im hitting the classes!

I did my slimming world shop today too!! My trolley looked really good lol!! You look gorgeous in your wedding pic x Im trying to do slimming world on my own (with my mum actually) first... if i struggle im hitting the classes!

Goodluck with your weight loss journey. Slimming worlds really easy to stick too as long as you makeyourself crave the stuff you can eat

Back