Wedding Photos

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hiya All

I am going to a wedding fair in a few weeks to advertise the diet.

I wanted to get some flyers done and wondered if anyone had before and after photos that they wouldn't mind letting me have to use on my posters/flyers.

Ideally I would like a before photo and then the after photo being the person in their wedding dress to really reinforce the point :)

If anyone can help I would appreciate it, I guarantee obviously that only I will use the pictures on my own little flyers and won't sell them to the papers :)

Thanks

Mike

i will help when it comes to my wedding day! My dress only goes up to a 12, and is vintage (and WAY too expensive) so i need to be skinny.

Remind me in a few years xx

Hiya Mike, My wedding dress is a size 18 and Im a 12 so that wouldnt help!!!!! dont mind you using mine, like my avatar but I havent a weddin dress!!!

Tara it is the weekend before!! Thanks for the offer but just my luck eh!!!

Can anyone else help!!

Thanks

Mike

this is slightly sneaky but coulsn't you get someone who has lost some weight to try one on and take some sneaky snaps in a shop? Its a fab idea though, good luck with it :)

Hiya Mike, not sure if these are any good as my b4 photo is crap and I cant see much difference but here they are anyway.

Before (will need cropping)

000111013736.jpg

After

100_0055.jpg

Wow Niki your dress is amazing, you look fantastic in that picture :)

Just to echo what Chika said - fabulous dress and you look wonderful!

xx

Hiya Niki!

Looks great!!

Can you E-Mail me over the JPG's to [email protected] if you don't mind me using them!

Thanks

Mike

I need that dress!

Hiya Niki!

Looks great!!

Can you E-Mail me over the JPG's to [email protected] if you don't mind me using them!

Thanks

Mike

I only have them on photobucket at the moment as my laptop died so i'm borrowing my mums. Is there any way you can use them from that?

These are the direct links

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f359/nikigg/100_0055.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f359/nikigg/000111013736.jpg

Let me know if these are no good and i'll try and sort something else out.

Back