Wedding Present Ideas

kazz

Gold Member
Hey people...I posted this in chit chat, but thought that some of you BTB's might be able to help me out!!

A really good friend of mine is getting married in a couple of weeks and I am really struggling for ideas on what to get them as a present!!

Her fiancee has told everyone that they want money, but my friend was saying that she actually wants presents as well, that she can actually open on the day so she has complicated matters for me!

I was thinking of maybe getting them some sort of clock with their names & wedding date engraved on it, but I'm not too sure really.

Any ideas greatly appreciated cos I really really am stuck....will be back in Dublin on Friday for the weekend, but I need an idea of wat to get cos I wont have a lot of time to spend faffing about!!

Hey people...I posted this in chit chat, but thought that some of you BTB's might be able to help me out!!

A really good friend of mine is getting married in a couple of weeks and I am really struggling for ideas on what to get them as a present!!

Her fiancee has told everyone that they want money, but my friend was saying that she actually wants presents as well, that she can actually open on the day so she has complicated matters for me!

I was thinking of maybe getting them some sort of clock with their names & wedding date engraved on it, but I'm not too sure really.

Any ideas greatly appreciated cos I really really am stuck....will be back in Dublin on Friday for the weekend, but I need an idea of wat to get cos I wont have a lot of time to spend faffing about!!
Hey Kazz, have you bought it yet?

We asked for Cash, but some of the pressies were good too. My fave was a beautiful hand made vase, which I will always treasure.

If you didn't fancy just handing over cash, you could always buy some currency for their honeymoon destination.

XX

When I got married we were given a mirror that had our names and the wedding date engraved in it. Hubby could never say he didn't know the date of our anniversary!!!

Not much use now mind .... but hopefully your friend and hubby will be together for ever.

Must get someone to do the same next time .... as I'm sure Phil will always try to "forget" our anniversary date!!!

Ah thanx for the ideas people...

I bought her pressie at the weekend....shes always giving out that she hasnt got any dinner service stuff that matches so I bought a big canteen of Newbridge Silver cutlery at the weekend, how traditional, I know, but its something I know she wants so it makes sense, and a silver clock as well....I wanted to get the clock engraved, but apparently its a bit risky so might not bother...

Thanks for the ideas!

Back