Wedding ring lost!

Well, it finally happned. After weeks of my ring getting looser and looser, I noticed tonight it was totally slipping off by itself (while I was sorting my shakes to take on hol tomorrow). Anyway, was busy packing, finally sat down with a cup of tea- and noticed no ring. Of course it would have happened while we were packing- it could be anywhere! No sign of it- even checked the bins just in case. Oh well, I suppose the upside is that I have lost so much weight- I know a lot o you have/had targets to wear your rings again- my target is just to find it and get it re-sized! OH is being very understanding...mmm perhaps I should expect a little golden reward when I reach target?

Off on hols tomorrow- usual challenges, but I will be good- will post my losses when I get back.

Goodnight all...
Ringless in Dundee

Congratulations on losing the weight that made you lose the ring in the first place!

Check your pockets in trousers, coats etc. I lost my wedding ring in a trouser pocket and a pair of swimming trunks!

My father in law lost his wedding ring and was out walking the dog years later and saw something glistening in the snow. Whaddya know? it was his wedding ring!

It still might turn up!

hope you find it b4 you go away so you can relax & have a good holiday.
i need to wear all 3 of my rings to keep them on :rolleyes:
xx:)

Oh my goodness! I hope you found it! :(

What a story LLStu!

Wedding Ring

I lost my wedding ring the same way the other day and it wasn't until I went to get in the bath that I found it in my bra. Goodness only knows how it got there. Lol. Hope you find it.

M x

Back