Wedding weight loss mission: Dress!

Hiya everyone,

What a long day! However don't think I done too badly with food considering eating outside twice today and being faced with a buffet lunch. They had some cold meats, potato salad (which looked mayonnaisey) coleslaw, tomatoes and then hot food options were: chilli and rice, seafood pasta, quiche, and something else I can't remember. Think I did ok, as had cold meat, tomato, carrots, cabbage and a small spoonful rice and a small spoonful chilli. Then went out for tea with my friend, so wanted a burger but had a chicken breast, jacket and salad, but did have some butter and mayo as was quite dry. Not too bad I think, I avoided pudding at the course too which was some yummy bakewell tart pudding thingy!

Breakfast
Baked beans
2 wholemeal toast (HEB+5 syn)
Spread (2)

Lunch
Slice ham and turkey
Tomatoes
Spoonful of rice
Spoonful of chilli (3?)
Carrots and cabbage
Crispello (3)

Tea
Chicken breast
Jacket potato
Salad
1 butter portion (2.5)
2 sachets mayo (3)
Small cappuccino coffee (HEA)

Total syn: 18 syn
Weekly: 48/105

What do you guys think? xx

I think that looks pretty good to me. !!
Well done youg
When is your weigh day

Evening lovely!

I weight on a Tuesday, so hopefully if good over weekend I can get another good number this week :) xx

Morning!

My Benny is back today hurray! Can't wait to see him :) Also it is Friday yey!

Breakfast
Special k cereal (7)
Semi skilled milk (part HEA)
Strawberries

Lunch
Asda crackerbread (HEB)
2 Extra light laughing cow triangles (rest of HEA)
Ham, tomato, cucumber

Tea
Not sure yet!

I think you made some good choices considering you were eating out twice! I've become a little obsessed with subway salads since you mentioned them. Had one on Wednesday and Thursday and plan to have one today! :)

I lost 2lbs in WI today :woohoo: which is last weeks gain plus some more! And considering I've been over my calorie goal all week (not by much) Im more than happy with that.

Have a nice day and BRING ON THE WEEKEND!!! :)

Food yesterday sounds good!

Hurrah to Ben coming home! Have you any plans for the weekend?

Don't want to be a party pooper, but did you check the syns on the mayonnaise? Last time I had one, they were 80odd cals a sachet? xx

Hi
Here to follow if that's ok! Congratulations on your wedding! I'm getting married March 2015 and am well and truly on the dress-slimdown! I've found keeping a diary on here has helped since I don't go to group anymore and I like nosying at other people's! Xx

Hi
Here to follow if that's ok! Congratulations on your wedding! I'm getting married March 2015 and am well and truly on the dress-slimdown! I've found keeping a diary on here has helped since I don't go to group anymore and I like nosying at other people's! Xx

Hello! Welcome :)

Weddings are exciting aren't they, have you got anything booked yet? Xx

I think you made some good choices considering you were eating out twice! I've become a little obsessed with subway salads since you mentioned them. Had one on Wednesday and Thursday and plan to have one today! :)

I lost 2lbs in WI today :woohoo: which is last weeks gain plus some more! And considering I've been over my calorie goal all week (not by much) Im more than happy with that.

Have a nice day and BRING ON THE WEEKEND!!! :)

Well done on the 2lbs excellent! Subway salads are nice have you tried the sweet onion sauce yet? It's yum!

Any plans this weekend? I'm off to York and on train at the moment, hoping weather night warm up as only in a Tshirt lol! Typical! Xx

Morning everyone!

Well I was off plan last night and may be a bit today. Last night we had a bit of a picnic and well syns were probably sky high, I had: 2 small pieces breaded chicken, 2 large pieces garlic bread, half a weeny pork pie, some cheese and couple of crackers :( oops! Then a mars ice cream!

Off to York today so will see what that brings as going for afternoon tea with my friend. Ah well back on plan full steam tomorrow until Tuesday and will see what happens. Not going to beat myself up about it, I want to enjoy my life too so as long as I keep going down then it's ok :)

Doing an Asda shop tonight and going to plan some yummy foods next week to make things easier!

What are you guys all up too? Xx

Hello! Welcome :)

Weddings are exciting aren't they, have you got anything booked yet? Xx

We're actually going to put the deposit down today for our venue! Secured the date with the registry office already- feeling very real now! Where are you getting married? Xx

Oh dear not doing a very good job of staying on plan at all. Also in a foul mood and not sure why- probably because I have not been on plan and I am annoyed with myself. All I want to do is order a takeaway tonight and watch a film!

Food for today is this, not looking like any plan and not going to bother counting syns as well over and have been since Friday! :(

Breakfast: White roll with 3 chipolata sausages, small amount of ketchup
Lunch: White roll with red Leicester cheese and packet of snack a jacks, 1 finger twix
Tea: Not sure yet

Argh! I am in a right fettle :(

Morning!

Right I need to try and get back on track. Looks like I am in for a gain this week which is deserved :(

Breakfast
1 warburton thin (5)
2 fried eggs (1)
Slice ham

Lunch
Going to be something from Boston, can't take anything as there is no fridge, no kettle and I have to eat it in the car. Hopefully some kind of salad if I can find.
Alpen bar (3.5)

Tea
Not sure yet,was going to have egg and chips but is it bad to have eggs twice in one day?

Anyone doing anything exciting today? 5 weeks till my week off I can't wait!

Hey, don't beat yourself up about this weekend. We all do it! Sometimes a high calorie couple of days even helps with the loss as it kinda re-kicks both your metabolism and motivation!

No exciting plans for me, just at work, right now I'm waiting for the FCA's online system to load, been waiting for about 5 minutes now.... Had a horrific morning but am proud of myself for not going into McDonalds on the way into work!

I too had a bad weekend! Too much alcohol on Saturday night led to WAY too much food on Sunday. I counted it all though and the grand total was... 3329 calories :eek: I'm saying it was medicinal though :rolleyes:

Hey, don't beat yourself up about this weekend. We all do it! Sometimes a high calorie couple of days even helps with the loss as it kinda re-kicks both your metabolism and motivation!

No exciting plans for me, just at work, right now I'm waiting for the FCA's online system to load, been waiting for about 5 minutes now.... Had a horrific morning but am proud of myself for not going into McDonalds on the way into work!

I too had a bad weekend! Too much alcohol on Saturday night led to WAY too much food on Sunday. I counted it all though and the grand total was... 3329 calories :eek: I'm saying it was medicinal though :rolleyes:

Thank honey, well done for avoiding the Maccy Ds! I am glad Monday is over, roll on Friday!! xx

Morning all,

Well +1lb this week which was expected! I think I am going to try and a week of calorie counting this week, my mum and dad are up at the weekend which is going to make staying on plan difficult. Last time I did slimming world I wassn't working as many hours and I had a microwave and kettle at work. Some days when in Boston I don't have anything, and eat my lunch in the car, or buy out. I think calorie counting is going to help me manage that better as I just have to worry about that!

Like yesterday, I went off plan and was panicking, but added up calories and was only 1600 which isn't that bad. So thats the plan this week!

xx

Hi lovely, sorry I haven't replied sooner. Don't worry about the weekend. It happens to the best of us and life does get in the way sometimes.
A lb gain really isn't anything either.

I love cc because of the freedom. I can have what I want as long as within cals. The thing I do find difficult is the being healthy. Tempting to eat 1500 cals of rubbish sometimes but I know that wouldn't work and wouldn't make for a healthy me!

Nothing to stop you doing A week of each and chopping and choosing as you please! xx

Hi lovely, sorry I haven't replied sooner. Don't worry about the weekend. It happens to the best of us and life does get in the way sometimes.
A lb gain really isn't anything either.

I love cc because of the freedom. I can have what I want as long as within cals. The thing I do find difficult is the being healthy. Tempting to eat 1500 cals of rubbish sometimes but I know that wouldn't work and wouldn't make for a healthy me!

Nothing to stop you doing A week of each and chopping and choosing as you please! xx

Thanks lovely, how are you feeling? Poor you being poorly on your week of peace :(

I'm going to try and stick to slimming world concept but calorie count. Then if I need a quick tea like we had last night (fajitas) I can and won't have the worry about it! SW doesn't really lend itself to quick meals lol.

Onwards and downwards! Xx

I think some diets/eating plans work better for different people. I have tried a lot of different things and its took this long to find sw. Which works for me. Maybe calorie counting is better for you. X good luck. I know Lucy found ww more flexibility that sw.

Back