Wedding weight loss mission: Dress!

Evening everyone!

Well last two days haven't really been on plan and have looked like this. I just started logging it all but I can't be bothered to work out calories. It has all gone in now anyway!!

Friday
Breakfast: 3 small slices white toast, spread and butter
Lunch: Turkey and ham subway with cheese, light mayo, quavers and a tracker bar
Tea: Chinese little bit of each of: chips, pork in ginger and spring onion, salt and pepper chicken, special chow mein, 3 prawn toast, 1 chicken skewer and 3 won ton. Mars bar ice cream

Today I had to go to a bbq and I really didn't want to go at all. It was as boring as I expected and I am glad to be home. I hate being away from Ben at the weekends unless I have to be. People find it weird, but I just prefer being with him lol!

Breakfast: 2 bacon, 2 toast, 1 fried egg
Lunch: small bit of chinese left overs, 2 cracker bread and 1 Extra light laughing cow
At bbq: 1 sausage, 1 small burger, 1 bread roll, 1 tbsp potato salad and 1 cupcake

Going to get back on it tomorrow and have a really good light week and hopefully see a loss Friday. I would love to get 2lbs off.

I am finding things hard at the moment, I just feel huge which is silly as I started my journey 2 years ago at 17 stone 6.5lbs. I just feel like I will never get there, obviously just having a crappy day! xx

Hugs hun xx

We all have crappy days/weeks - it's our silly minds playing tricks with us!!

I don't think your last two days are horrific or anything. Yes they're over cals, but not disastrously so!

And I know what you mean about not being with Ben - I'm the same :) xx

Morning!

Well I ended up about 250cal over yesterday due to an incident with some crisps.. Ben's fault!

quick low down for yesterday:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 sandwich thin, spread
Lunch: quorn nuggets and 4 weighwatchers dough balls, galaxy crumble bar
Tea: Chicken kiev, 150g wedges
Snack: Some crisps

Total: 1922/1670 (-252)

Anyway, hopefully I can have a good Monday- Friday and feel ok for trying on the dress :)

Today food looks like this:

Breakfast: 25g special k, 25g dorset cereal, strawberry and blueberries, 150ml semi skimmed milk (260)
Lunch: Ham and boiled egg salad, special k bar, fruit fingers
Tea:Not sure yet

Evening!

Today has been busy. I have managed to get myself an extra little bit of work at work. I work full time as a National Careers Adviser at the moment, but they needed some extra admin for the CVs. As I am the quickest by far at doing them I have been offered 5 hours a week at £7 per hour to do them. So should work out about an extra £100 a month after tax which is great and a real help towards wedding. Just to put it into perspective, the current admin did 7 in 5 hours the other day, I have just done 7 in 2!

So been at work all day in Boston, drove home and did another 2 hours of CVs :)

Food for today has been:

Breakfast: 25g special k, 25g dorset cereal, strawberry and blueberries, 150ml semi skimmed milk (260)
Lunch: Ham and boiled egg salad, special k bar and nutra grain later in afternoon (440)
Tea: Discovery fajitas with chicken, courgette, onion, pepper and cheese (851)

Total: 1559/1670

Ah 250 is nothing major for a one off :)

Lunch yesterday, YUMMY!! Are you trying on your wedding dress this weekend?

Hey honey! Yep dress on Saturday can't wait. I know its still going to be tight, but would be lovely if it was a little bit looser :rolleyes:

Going with my best friend and bridesmaid, first time she has seen it so will take some photos :) Hows your day been? xx

Aw. That'll be lovely! Are you going for lunch or anything, making a proper girls day of it? :)

Morning hun,

I think so, very skint at the moment so depends if Benny will give me some pocket money lol! As we can't afford to do much going to see if she fancies a little gardening project, we have two beds I have pulled all the weeds out that I want to cover with black lining and cover in that barky stuff to stop the weeds growing.

Hope you have a good day xx

Morning all!!

Only 7.5 days lefts until holiday!! hurrah!!

Food for today:

Breakfast: 25g special k, 25g dorset cereal, strawberry and blueberries 150ml semi skimmed milk
(268)

Lunch: 50/50 Hovis wrap with ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, light mayo
Snack a jacks and special k bar, fruit fingers
(436)

Tea: Co-operative 3 cheese pasta melt (this was reduced to £1- serves two!) BARGAIN! Fried off 1 chicken breast, red onion, courgette and orange pepper and stirred through. I LOVE CHEESEY PASTA! :party0011:
(734)

Total: 1438/1670

Last edited:
Although the weight isn't coming off as quick as I would like, I tried a couple of dresses on earlier and they felt a bit looser! Also my engagement ring is getting too big :( lol already bought wedding rings too- bugger!

Having a snuggle with my cat Onnie and had a cookie crumble bar to finish the day off with a cuppa. Been picking bits out for the bedroom when we decorate! Can't wait to re-do it and finally make it a nice place to be!

Night everyone xx

image-1705901601.jpg

Night night Onnie!

Although the weight isn't coming off as quick as I would like, I tried a couple of dresses on earlier and they felt a bit looser! Also my engagement ring is getting too big :( lol already bought wedding rings too- bugger!

Having a snuggle with my cat Onnie and had a cookie crumble bar to finish the day off with a cuppa. Been picking bits out for the bedroom when we decorate! Can't wait to re-do it and finally make it a nice place to be!

Night everyone xx

It's nice having a NSV of looser clothes, although bugger about the wedding ring! Could you get them to re-size it before the big day? Don't want to lose it on your actual wedding day :D

And what.. i need to know... is a cookie crumble bar?!

Hello! How are you doing? Good day?

Weight loss is never as quick as we want it to be. But if you just carry on regardless, you'll look back in a few months and will be amazed at what has gone! X

Hey everyone!

Another long day today, out the door at half 7, home at 6, dinner then cvs 7-9 :(

Food has been ok, I've been hungry all day today!

Breakfast
2 warburton thins with spread and 2 boiled eggs
(524)

Lunch
Ham salad wrap, special k bar and snack a jacks
(441)

Tea
Chicken in chicken tonight sauce with added courgette and peppers with potato croquettes.
(702)

Snack
Quavers (88)

Total: 1755/1670 oops! God dam sneaky quavers!

It's nice having a NSV of looser clothes, although bugger about the wedding ring! Could you get them to re-size it before the big day? Don't want to lose it on your actual wedding day :D

And what.. i need to know... is a cookie crumble bar?!

A cookie crumble bar is like a cakey slice with galaxy chocolate on top, 150 cals and nice with a cuppa! They were £1 at Asda so tried them all gone now though :(

Ring may need to be resized, when they are on together or might stop them moving around :)

Good day? Xx

Hello! How are you doing? Good day?

Weight loss is never as quick as we want it to be. But if you just carry on regardless, you'll look back in a few months and will be amazed at what has gone! X

Evening honey!

You are right as long as it goes down I'm happy :) would be happy if could get into 13s for wedding haven't been there in like forever! Xx

Evening lovely! :)

I'm loving the sound of those cake bars! Although I'm not sure I'd want to spend 7.5 syns on something I'd blatantly eat in about 2 bites...my mum's always telling me I eat too fast :eek: Haha!

Your food sounds lovely today, yum! xxx

Back