Wedding weight loss mission: Dress!

Evening lovely! :)

I'm loving the sound of those cake bars! Although I'm not sure I'd want to spend 7.5 syns on something I'd blatantly eat in about 2 bites...my mum's always telling me I eat too fast :eek: Haha!

Your food sounds lovely today, yum! xxx

Morning hun!

Cake bars are nice, although you are right not very slimming world friendly! I do like calorie counting because of that, I find it much easier to have a bit of what I fancy.

How are you enjoying holidays? I keep trying to find your diary but am always on phone lol. Xx

Morning!

Do you ever watch yourself say something and as your saying it you are actually screaming inside "what are you saying that for!"

I keep offering to do things I really don't want to, like tonight I'm going to see a wedding venue with my friend because I used to work for the owner, it's a right trek and she's already going with her mum. What makes it worse is I know she wont like it!

Also managed to offer my car and services to help a girl at work move on Tuesday evening and to help build a wardrobe! I'm so bloody soft!

I really need to start learning to say no :(

Anyway, daily weigh in shows 14.9 today so if it can stay there tomorrow I'll be on for a 1lb loss I think, can't remember if was 14.10 or 14.10.5!

Morning!

Do you ever watch yourself say something and as your saying it you are actually screaming inside "what are you saying that for!"

I keep offering to do things I really don't want to, like tonight I'm going to see a wedding venue with my friend because I used to work for the owner, it's a right trek and she's already going with her mum. What makes it worse is I know she wont like it!

Also managed to offer my car and services to help a girl at work move on Tuesday evening and to help build a wardrobe! I'm so bloody soft!

I really need to start learning to say no :(

Anyway, daily weigh in shows 14.9 today so if it can stay there tomorrow I'll be on for a 1lb loss I think, can't remember if was 14.10 or 14.10.5!

Morning hun! I'm the same as you, I just can't say no when people ask me to do things, regardless of how much extra pressure it puts on me. We're a silly pair!

My holidays are going well thanks hun, although they're going far too quickly. My brother and his fiancee are having a lot of stress over the wedding on Saturday and we've had them in and out all week so it's not been a very productive week! :rolleyes:

I think I've managed to copy the thread for my diary if you want to pop along :)

http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=288059
Sian's restart diary - third time lucky! :-D

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow! Xxx

Evening all!

Ohh another long day although my best friend is here tomorrow Yey!

Food quickly for today:

Breakfast: 3 crumpets with spread and jam

Lunch: 4 ryvita, 2 EL laughing cow, cucumber, tomato, ham, fruit fingers

Tea: bowl of special k and Banana before going out, and a sandwich thin toasted with 40g lighter cheese when home

Snack: quaver and special k bar

Total: 1404

Xx

Morning all

Woo it's Friday, I have a half day annnnddd my Best friend is coming!!! Hurrrahhh :party0011:

Weigh in this morning kept jumping around but it showed 10.9.5 once so i am taking and running away with it!! So thats-1lb this week.

I am thinking about reducing my calories a little, but on the other hand, if I can keep on loosing 0..5-1lb per week then I might stay the same. At the minute I am enjoying my food, don't feel I am going without and hope that at this rate, the weight will stay off as its more maintainable. What do you all reckon?

So I didn't meet my target, but am still going to carry on aiming for 13.4 by 21/9/13 at Nia's wedding. That would be 1 stone off exactly since I started back.

Not sure on food for this weekend, hopefully will stay on track as we are both poor so can't go out, but have tried to order some nice food from Asda.

Have a good day everyone xx

Well done on your loss! X

I'm not sure about lowering cals. You don't want to start feeling restricted. I have spent a bit more time this week listening to my body and whether I'm hungry, not just eating because its 12.30 and that's lunchtime. Maybe try and do that but not necessarily reduce calories? x

Ahhh been so off plan. Back on it from Monday!

Just dropping in to say hi been having a nice relaxing weekend with my bestie but have eaten lots of food, mainly bread, cheese wine eek!

Never mind slow and steady, I'll get there! Xx

Hope you've had a good time with your friend x was the dress nice?

You have tomorrow to be back on it, not every week you get chance to see her xx

Hey everyone! Well weekend food wise was a disaster. Showed a 3lb gain this morning but hoping some of it might be bloat.

Got another set of friends coming next weekend too. No doubt they will want takeaway and to eat out and drink etc, just going to have to really try and be good.

Got a monster week this week including being inspected by off stead all day Tuesday :( I'm in quite a bad mood about it all lol.

Anyway food for today:

Breakfast
50g bite size shredded wheat, 150ml semi skimmed milk, strawberries and blueberries (258)

Lunch
4 ryvita, 2 EL Laughing cow, tomatoes, cucumber and ham,
Fruits fingers and grapes
Special k bar as a snack
(357)

Tea
4 weight watchers dough balls
1/2 pack Bolognaise pasta tortelloni
1/2 jar cooperative tomato and herb pasta sauce with added red onion, pepper and courgette.
Sprinkle cheese 30g

Total: 1302/1670

Xx

Last edited:
Well I can't imagine you ate through 10500 extra calories this weekend so it's just water weight :D Have a good week and it'll come off super quick!

Did you have a good weekend though? That's the most important thing :D

I love chicken kiev.... bring me some?

Morning!

Well I've had two good days and weight isn't moving still 14.12 :(

Food yesterday was
2 toast with spread and jam
Egg salad with snack a jack and special k bar
Chicken and veg fajita
Mars ice cream

1758/1670

Feeling fed up! Going to find it hard to stay on track again this weekend just seem to go round in circles. Long week this week so maybe I'll feel better next week xx

Hey hun

Scale hopping is the worst thing ever! Don't do it!

I'm the same with weekends, I seem to do great every week yet crap every weekend!

I've had a really good couple of days good and exercise wise, yet got on the scales and they haven't shifted :( I've decided that they will in time, and I'm going to even forget that I looked. After all I feel good for the exercise, have eaten healthily, and its not just about the numbers!

Have a good week and take each day as it comes xx

Did your ofsted go well? Are you a childminder? I had the tribal call last week so am just waiting for the inspector to call so am on a knife edge all the time at the moment! Resisting the urge to binge!
Liz
X

:wavey:

Keep your chin up, plateaus are always hard, especially if you're feeling a little de-motivated to begin with.

Maybe stay away from the scales for a few days :)

x

Hey hun

Scale hopping is the worst thing ever! Don't do it!

I'm the same with weekends, I seem to do great every week yet crap every weekend!

I've had a really good couple of days good and exercise wise, yet got on the scales and they haven't shifted :( I've decided that they will in time, and I'm going to even forget that I looked. After all I feel good for the exercise, have eaten healthily, and its not just about the numbers!

Have a good week and take each day as it comes xx

Hey honey,

Scales are evil! Lol just hoped it would be a bit of a bloat and then go, lol guess now!

You are right honey, it will go in time, just got to stick with it :) Have you had a good day? xx

Did your ofsted go well? Are you a childminder? I had the tribal call last week so am just waiting for the inspector to call so am on a knife edge all the time at the moment! Resisting the urge to binge!
Liz
X

Hi Liz!!

I am a National Careers Advisor, Ofsted went ok, I got a Grade 2 which is Good I think! Have you had your visit yet? It's so scary, I can totally empathise, I was so tired yesterday from all the pressure!

xx

:wavey:

Keep your chin up, plateaus are always hard, especially if you're feeling a little de-motivated to begin with.

Maybe stay away from the scales for a few days :)

x

Thanks honey, I guess its just because I know this weekend and next week is going to be hard because I am off. I guess just try and do minimal damage, then back on it like a car bonnet after that!

How was your day, did you get home after your train disaster? xx

:) well, Im on the train now. Went out for a social with work. So I'll get back to Lincoln (all things being well - which i doubt considering it took 2.5 hours to get home last night) I'll be in Lincoln for 9.15!!

Apart from food challenges, are you looking forward to having time off?

:) well, Im on the train now. Went out for a social with work. So I'll get back to Lincoln (all things being well - which i doubt considering it took 2.5 hours to get home last night) I'll be in Lincoln for 9.15!!

Apart from food challenges, are you looking forward to having time off?

Did you have a good bbq? Did you get home on time?!

Can't wait to have a week off, I need some time away from people. I think because I am in front of people all day, its quite intense, I get fed up of talking to people! Can't wait to get the house in order too and paint our bedroom :)

xx

Back