Wedding Weight Loss

Hey! Nice to see someone from Wigan :) The planning is coming along nicely. We've booked our reception venue and got a few bits to make our own centrepieces and invitations. I'm going to order my dress soon! How about you?

How was weigh in this week hun?

2lbs :( I know it's still fab, considering I've been ill all week and hardly touching my superfree foods so i should be happy. Plus I got slimmer of the month for 20.5lb weight loss!! How about you?

2lbs :( I know it's still fab, considering I've been ill all week and hardly touching my superfree foods so i should be happy. Plus I got slimmer of the month for 20.5lb weight loss!! How about you?

2lbs is still REALLY good. Congrats on Slimmer of the month. My weigh in is tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed for something good lol

Its Lamaras Dresses on fb, you can find all her website info on their. She is REALLY helpful, if you send he a pic of your dress she may be able to get it made cheaper???

Thank you for suggesting Lamaras Dresses. I've had a look at some of their stuff and I'm really interested. I've sent them a message and they should get back to me tomorrow - surprised at how affordable they are!!

Good luck for it! I'm sure you will do wonderfully x

We shall see...

Thank you for suggesting Lamaras Dresses. I've had a look at some of their stuff and I'm really interested. I've sent them a message and they should get back to me tomorrow - surprised at how affordable they are!!

I should totally be on commission or something lol. They have a really good range too.

1.5lbs down. I was 'milked up' though as Miles didn't feed before I left. I need to get 2.5lbs next week. I want my 10%... I may cry lol

You did really well! You will definitely get your 10% next week. I have 0.5lbs to lose for my stone and a half, I'm sure I'll get that lol 5lbs till I'm out of the 24 zone!!

You did really well! You will definitely get your 10% next week. I have 0.5lbs to lose for my stone and a half, I'm sure I'll get that lol 5lbs till I'm out of the 24 zone!!

You could get that next week (if not week after then you can say 23st something.... and then it'll be 22st something before you know it... won't be long hun. You are doing so well, keep it up!

9151F.jpg

This is the dress I am having. I'm based around Wigan/Warrington, and there wasn't much choice for big sized dresses, so the above dress I found in Manchester. Your plans sound good! We are the exact same money wise, it's been hard with just one wage ATM trying to save up for a wedding, but will be easier soon x

You're dress is fab!! It's quite like the style of mine shoulder wise. So exciting!!! Did you see Richard Branson's daughter's wedding dress? Gorgeous! :eek:

Did she get back to you?

She had a dress similiar to mine but it just wasn't exactly what I wanted, I know that sounds horrible because I know they can't get an exact copy, but we are still in the middle of talking about a made to measure one so we will see how it goes :) How did it go tonight for your weigh in? x

1.5lbs down. I was 'milked up' though as Miles didn't feed before I left. I need to get 2.5lbs next week. I want my 10%... I may cry lol

You're memory is as good as mine lol. I even questioned whether I posted lol

Doh! Sorry! My head is muddled up today! My fiancé has decided were having a candy bar at our wedding, so I've been hunting around for candy jars and my head is all mush!

I've been looking to do a candy buffet at our reception... Will all depend on finances lol

Well we bought 4 fish bowls, 3 tubs, 1 massive martini glass, 3 small flashing bowls and an assortment of other ones for £21 on ebay. My fella rekons he can do it all for £60, then sell the stuff after the wedding and make £20 back. I'm all excited for it!

Well we bought 4 fish bowls, 3 tubs, 1 massive martini glass, 3 small flashing bowls and an assortment of other ones for £21 on ebay. My fella rekons he can do it all for £60, then sell the stuff after the wedding and make £20 back. I'm all excited for it!

That's fantastic, was it in one lot? I am having to wait until a bit nearer the time as we don't have a great deal of space in the house and chances are my boys would break them before the wedding lol.

I've bought some chair covers and sashes of a mum I know from a mums site I go on although need to buy sashes in my colours. I will be selling those on after!

re the candy jars - i made my own, i used a wholesale sweetie website to order them, and then got my sweetie scoops from ebay (about £3) and my jars from ikea (£1 each!!!!) resold them for a profit after the wedding (scoops and jars)

x

Back