Wedding Weight Loss

re the candy jars - i made my own, i used a wholesale sweetie website to order them, and then got my sweetie scoops from ebay (about £3) and my jars from ikea (£1 each!!!!) resold them for a profit after the wedding (scoops and jars)

x

That's kinda our plan too. Although I have a while to go lol

That's kinda our plan too. Although I have a while to go lol

There's some fab websites out there that sell 3kg of sweets for £4, I feel like a child again going through all the sweets we could have!

I think we've just got away from buying chair covers as the chairs in the reception venue are really nice on their own, and the place looks lovely too. Saves me £150 :) Are you having any centrepieces, Ellen? If so, what are they like?

Would like to point out 3kg of sweets is a lot....I got married last October and STILL have chocolate footballs in the house. Be careful haha xxx

There's some fab websites out there that sell 3kg of sweets for £4, I feel like a child again going through all the sweets we could have!

I think we've just got away from buying chair covers as the chairs in the reception venue are really nice on their own, and the place looks lovely too. Saves me £150 :) Are you having any centrepieces, Ellen? If so, what are they like?

Can you pm the links hun?

Not decided about centerpieces yet, have a few ideas but nothing set yet. You?

Would like to point out 3kg of sweets is a lot....I got married last October and STILL have chocolate footballs in the house. Be careful haha xxx

I'm sure that wouldn't happen with my boys...they would be lucky to make the reception lol

4lbs this week! Takes me to my 1 1/2 stone sticker and SOTW. Only 3 1/2lbs to my two stone and 11 1/2lbs to my club 10 :D Will post the links to you soon once I figure out how to do it! :)

I got 2lbs last night. So 0.5 short of my 2st and 10%! Grr...will just have to get it next week.

I lost 2lbs this week. 0.5lbs off my 2st!

I better lol

Back