Wedding Weight Watchers Mission

Hey everyone!

1 night down, 7 to go agh! It's so warm it's really hard to get any sleep during the day so I know I'm gonna be tired!

Back to front food starts here....
F&H day

2am
Jacket potato and baked beans with rocket

6am
Sandwich thin toasted and loads of fruit

7pm
Burgers filled with babybel lights, wedges and corn (2pp)

Hey!

So am on my fourth night shift tonight and so far so good. All the computers are out of action so we can't get any work done so mega boring but at least they've been chilled out.
First weigh in of going it alone tomorrow evening in hoping for 4lbs off if I'm honest but we'll see!

2am
Asda Chinese chicken curry meal (9pp)

7pm
Fish (2pp), McCain 3% chips (7pp) and corn on the cob (2pp)

Leaving me with 12 to indulge in something sweet!

Hey everyone!

I'm exactly halfway through my nights now yay!
Really missing the gym but I really can't cope when I'm doing nights lol. Got my friends hen weekend this Saturday so excited!
Had my first weigh in after a week of going it alone......7lb off! Half a stone! Can't believe it! I've eaten all my weeklies but earned 19 activity points that I didn't touch but other than that I enjoyed my food an didn't feel like I was on a diet!

So happy!

F&H day

2am
Jacket potato, beans & rocket

6am
Shredded wheat & skimmed milk

7pm
War button thin pizza and chips

Your food sounds so lovely! Well done for sticking to it even during nights! I do not envy you but it's so inspiring to see you plan around it!

Hope you are well, lovely :) x x

Hey everyone!

3 nights to go! The heat is really getting to me now I think I've had about an hours sleep all day!
Having a pointing day today so I could throw a quick tea in the oven....

2am
Chicken & chorizo paella (9pp
Rocket

6am
Pineapple

7pm
Tesco chicken kiev with peppercorn filling (8pp) with McCain 3% chips (7pp)

Hey everyone

2 left agh so excited! It's my best friends hen do this weekend so it's going to be very pointy and naughty. I'm gonna end up gaining for definite as I've not had much time to exercise either. Think I might drag myself to the gym after work in the morning- it'll be painful but necessary! Then if I can squeeze in a workout on Friday I'll have at least earned some activity points as well!

2am
Jacket potato & beans (9pp)

7pm
Turkey burgers (7pp) in a sandwich thin (3pp) with chips (4pp) and corn on the cob (2pp)

Leaves me 6pp to play with

Hey everyone,

Last night tonight thank god!
Didn't make it to the gym, I was too tired after the shift to face it. Will try again tomorrow I suppose. I really envy people who work nights but manage to maintain a normal life with things like the gym!

Food looks like this....

2am
Kerry sweet & sour chicken ready meal (7pp)

6am
Weetabix & skimmed milk (4pp)

7pm
Prawn in black bean sauce with noodles (10pp)

Hey!

Sorry for my weekend absence....was my friends hen do! As a result it was off plan but I've managed to maintain so I'm relieved! I still feel bloated though so am glad to be back on plan!

Breakfast

Lunch
2 x WW wraps with wafer thin chicken salad (8pp)
Hoops & crosses (2pp)

Tea
Co-op low fat spinach & ricotta cannelloni (9pp)

Snacks
Oreo cookie cone (5pp)
Sandwich thin (3pp)

31/31pp

Hey!

So tired today! Haven't really caught up from the crazy weekend and now I'm back at work I feel like I've been hit by a bus lol.
Good day food wise though....

Breakfast

Lunch
2 x WW wraps (6pp)
Wafer thin chicken (1pp)
Salad

Tea
Bird's eye inspirations fish (3pp), McCain 3% chips (7pp), salad

Snacks
Blueberry & vanilla rice cake (1pp)
Caramel come (4pp)
Special K biscuit moments (3pp)
Hoops & crosses (2pp)

Morning diary!

On a late shift today so have chance to sleep in past 5.30am....what a treat!
My OH is at a stag night on Friday and I was meant to be going out during the day on Sunday but I'm not really feeling it to be honest. I'd rather save the points and maybe go for a meal with OH on Sat night instead. I had such a bad hangover on Sunday after the hen party I just don't fancy another one this weekend! Plus it'll end up costing a fortune!
Anyway I'll think about it and not touch my weeklies for a few days til I decide for sure.

Today is looking like this....

Breakfast
Turkey rashers on WW petit pains (9pp)

Lunch
Stir fried veg in a spicy sauce (0pp)
Pineapple
Hoops & crosses (2pp)

Tea
Asda low fat lasagne & rocket (9pp)
Grapes

Snacks
Caramel cone (4pp)
Apetina in a WW wrap (4pp)
Viscount biscuit (2pp)

Hey everyone

Sooooooo tired today! I feel like a broken record with my moaning but all these 5am starts are killing me lol. Oh well....thinking of the money for the wedding fund. Or rather the honeymoon fund! We're probably more excited about 2 weeks in Mexico than we are about the big day!
Foodage.....

Breakfast

Lunch
Wafer thin chicken and apetina salad with WW wraps (8pp)

Tea
Maggi paprika chicken (7pp) with potatoes (6pp) and veg

Hey!

Another weekend....another epic fail!
I have so much on in the next few weeks I really need to knuckle down and be the best WWer I can be on the days where I'm not busy.
Come on Amy!!

FH day

Brunch
Crumpets & beans

Tea
Sweet & sour chicken with brown rice (2pp)

Hey!

Just a quick post to log my food for the day. Also hit the gym and earned 6 activity points! Yay.

PP day 31dailies

Breakfast

Lunch
Spanish chicken WW meal (8pp)

Tea
Fish, chips, corn on the cob & salad (10pp)

image-1152794089.jpg

Snacks
Caramel cone - 4pp
2 x WW choc digestives (3pp)
WW caramel mallow (1pp)
Mini twister (1pp)

Hey diary,

Have been on a 15 hour day at work (writing this whilst doing some work!) so food has had to be practical for being stuck here all day! Had a PP day as I find these easier when it's just me I'm catering for rather than me and my OH. I am getting bored of the same breakfast though. Weetabix just feels like a "bargain" in terms of points compared to other cereals but I am definitely getting a bit bored!

Breakfast

Lunch
Wafer thin chicken salad wraps (7pp)
Hoops & crosses (2pp)

Tea
Asda low fat lasagne (9pp)

Supper
WW bagel with WW dairy spread (5pp)
Caramel cone (4pp)

31/31pp

Hello!!

Hope everyone is well.
I've just finished work and now have 2 days off....yahoo!!!!
Off to a kettle bells class tonight I'm really nervous!

Filling & healthy day

Breakfast
Puffed wheat & milk

Lunch
Wafer thin chicken salad & wraps

Tea
Chinese 5 spice chicken, pasta bake (3pp) and salad

Snacks
Popped corn with sweetener
Fruit salad

Hey everyone,

Bit of a weird food day today! Me and OH are going to the cinema with some friends tonight which would have been completely fine diet wise. Then the bombshell of an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet got dropped on me! Disaster. They do have a stir fry station so would be covered by weeklies but it's going to be so hard watching everyone else stuff themselves with duck pancakes and satay chicken lol.
So I came up with a plan to have a big lunch and then some shredded wheat around 5.30 as we're not eating until 8pm then at least I won't be ravenous and one stir fry trip will be enough.
BUT.....OH has been sent home from work poorly. He looks awful, vomiting and headaches. So it all might be off anyway and I've eaten a big lunch for no reason lol.

Filling & healthy day

Breakfast
Turkey rasher sandwich thins

Lunch
Chicken breast & chips with salad

Tea
Shredded wheat & milk
Stir fried veggies and boiled rice

Back