Wedding Weight Watchers Mission

Hey everyone!
Well last night was a bit if a fail! We attempted to get to the cinema but the rain had flooded all the roads so we couldn't. Ended up getting a take away curry but I ate about a quarter as it was far to hot so not too bad points wise! I think all my weeklies will be gone so got to last until Monday to get some new ones!

Today is looking like this....

Breakfast
Puffed wheat & skimmed milk (4pp)

Lunch
Wafer thin chicken salad sandwich thin (4pp)
Fruit salad

Tea
Turkey burgers, chips, corn & salad (14pp)

Morning diary!

Worked a 15 hour day yesterday so didn't get chance to post but everything was on plan!
I start nights tonight so my food will be a little bit back to front. Planning to hit the gym this morning before going back to bed!

Breakfast
Turkey rashers on sandwich thins (10pp)

Tea
Turkey burgers, chips, corn & salad (15pp)

Leaves me 6 to play with

hiya hun ...
thats ashame about not being able to get to the cinema! what were u going to watch?
the weather is vile everywhere isnt it with this tail end of Bertha!
its super windy here today.
food looks good otherwise hun at least u managed to stay on track! x

hiya hun ... thats ashame about not being able to get to the cinema! what were u going to watch? the weather is vile everywhere isnt it with this tail end of Bertha! its super windy here today. food looks good otherwise hun at least u managed to stay on track! x

Hi!

We were meant to be going to see the inbetweeners film. We've got a week off next week so maybe we'll get so see it then!

Hi!

We were meant to be going to see the inbetweeners film. We've got a week off next week so maybe we'll get so see it then!

ohhh i really want to see that too but always rammed when first comes out and end up at front with a stiff neck ha so i want to see it when i come back off hols!! x

ohhh i really want to see that too but always rammed when first comes out and end up at front with a stiff neck ha so i want to see it when i come back off hols!! x

That's a good point opening weekend may have been a silly idea anyway!
Orange Wednesday in the afternoon sounds like a plan to me
X

Hey!

Night 1 completed, just 3 to go!
Have woke up earlier than I would've liked but can't get back to sleep so I'm admitting defeat and getting up. I'll regret this at about 3am!

Food looks like this...

2am
Wafer thin chicken salad wraps & walkers pops (9pp)

7pm
Chilli con carne with 60g brown rice (11pp)

Leaving me 11 to have something sweet and maybe a bowl of puffed wheat at work to tide me over until my middle of the night tea!

Hey :) just been reading your diary and wanted to pop in to congratulate you on your losses so far, you're doing such a good job! :)

I can't imagine working nights must be a nightmare!! :(

Hi!

I want to see that too keep hinting to hubby but he just doesn't get it hahahaha. Sometimes he does other times it goes straight over his head lol xxx

Hey diary!

Had a sneaky peek on the scales and they're showing a drop of 3lbs since Monday.....clearly the bloat is buggering off. I need to stick to the plan as much as possible in the face of loads of social events!

Foodage......

2am
Apetina salad wraps (7pp)
Hoops & crosses (2pp)

7pm
Prawn (2pp), noodle (6pp) stir fry with teriyaki & sesame sauce (2pp)

Snacks
Blueberry & vanilla rice cake (1pp)
Cookie & cream cone (6pp)
2 x Maryland Gooey cookies (5pp)

31/31pp

Hey :) just been reading your diary and wanted to pop in to congratulate you on your losses so far, you're doing such a good job! :) I can't imagine working nights must be a nightmare!! :(

Thanks! I have really struggled to get my focus recently so it is a challenge!

Hey!

Last night shift tonight thank god! They've gone really fast though so pleased about that. Back to the land of the living tomorrow.....

2am
Chilli & jacket potato with salad (9pp)

6am
2 x tangerines & carrot sticks

7pm
Sandwich thin pizza and chips (13pp)

Hey everyone,

Back in the land of the living today but I have the most horrendous headache I've ever had! I had to stay awake to go to the opticians this morning and it started on the way there. I've never had a headache so bad that it hurts to rest it on a pillow! I've slept for a couple of hours and taken some paracetamol and now it's a dull ache rather than full on torture. So annoying feeling like this after night shifts :-(

Having a filling and healthy day today

2am
Jacket potato, beans & salad

1pm
Puffed wheat & skimmed milk

Tea
Chicken fajitas, peppers, onions and jalapeños in WW wraps

Snacks
Popped corn with sweetener
Crumpets with spread

Morning everyone,

My annual leave has officially started! Yay! Not so yay for WW though as we have quite a lot planned. Tonight we're driving to my Warrington to see my family which will involve alcohol and and a buffet tea. My mum claims she'll 'do healthy stuff' but our definition on that differs quite a lot! I've saved 42 of my weeklies, have 6 activity points and will have 20 dailies left. That should more than cover it and I'll try and track things as best I can

Breakfast
Puffed wheat & milk (4pp)

Lunch
Weight watchers chicken hot pot (7pp)

Tea
Aaaaagggghhhh!

Hey!

So the weekend was naughty but tracked so don't feel too bad! Got weighed this morning and saw a loss of 3lb so pleased with that.

This week is going to be a nightmare in terms of being on plan as we're on leave and have loads planned. I'm just going to be uber good where I can and hit the gym as much as possible.
Today we go and give notice of marriage at the registry office- agh! Feels very serious now! Tomorrow we're going to Go Ape so at least it's some physical activity and food can be on plan.
Wednesday is the really bad day- we're going to the shopping complex where we'll watch the Inbetweeners film, have cocktails and go for a Mexican at Chiquitos! Thursday is fine but Friday involves drinking then Saturday we go to Amsterdam until Monday!

Stress!

Today's foodage....

Breakfast
Turkey rasher thin (5pp)

Lunch
6unch turkey & ham subway (7pp)

Tea
Chicken stir fry (12pp)

Gives me 7 to spend on treats!

Sneaking back in.......
So disappointed to report that I've had a week off plan. And not just a little bit- entirely off plan! Alcohol, take away, meals out, chocolate....you name it I've consumed it.
I know we had a week off work and loads of stuff on but I'm gutted I didn't keep some control.
Generally my mind isn't focused like it was when I first started my weight loss journey. I've got so many things to knuckle down and concentrate for- bridesmaid at my friends wedding, my own wedding, honeymoon but none of this is motivating me.
I'm saying now (because I feel bloated, fat, disgusting and like none of my clothes fit) that I'm focusing on short term goals. So until next Friday I have a clear run with nothing that should trip me up. As of tomorrow morning I'm going to do another week of Simple Start for the structure and strictness- I need it!

Wish me luck!

X

Back