WEDDING X

Congratulations!!
Do you have an android phone there are some great apps on there for wedding planning.i have 2. I also created a database on excel. Its so.much fun organsing a wedding im loving doing mine. Imgetting marries 26th oct 2013

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

no hun I have a blimin Iphone. What are they tho I can see if they are on iphone too. I dont even know where to begin! How did you decide on a date? xxxx

Oh iphone even better they have great ones on there. my OH wanted wait ages to save but i wanted 2yrs max and i always wanted a winter wedding but as were getting married in donegal in ireland the winter can.be bad so we opted for.halloween weekend.

Sorry pressed send before i finished, so halloween wknd was 2 yrs 2 months from when we got enganged. Xx

yeah that sounds like a reasonable time I think my other half wants it asap though!! Haloween wedding thats cool xxx i really want an outdoor one but its impossible in this country xxx

Outdoor would be nice, you could get a bug marquee, with heater that would be.nice!!

kerrys86 said:
Outdoor would be nice, you could get a bug marquee, with heater that would be.nice!!

What Sony think to a Christmas wedding x

I think a Christmas wedding would be fab! I'd have a nice warm colour scheme, like autumn colours (burnt orange, reds etc). Just look out for the whole 'oh this present is a joint wedding and Christmas present' thing haha!!!!

Felix said:
I think a Christmas wedding would be fab! I'd have a nice warm colour scheme, like autumn colours (burnt orange, reds etc). Just look out for the whole 'oh this present is a joint wedding and Christmas present' thing haha!!!!

Ha yeah true but I'm worried about older people and the cold and also if it snowed!! It's hard as some people live in the middle of nowhere!!!!

congrats bet you will look stunning in your dress how exciting!!! if i was getting married id love a wedding planner but sounds expensive :-/ maybe start a scrap book of idea? magazine cut outs etc of flower n dress ideas etc xx

Hey Lauren yeah i have started a scrap book and booked the venue but not going for a christmas wedding after all going for august and its at Blake Hall, Ongar let me know what you think xxxx

Hey Lauren yeah i have started a scrap book and booked the venue but not going for a christmas wedding after all going for august and its at Blake Hall, Ongar let me know what you think xxxx

omg! just looked and that is stunning!! thats the sort of place id go for its really really beautiful :) xxx

aww thanks yeah so excited gotta wait two years tho looool xxx

it will go alot faster than you think!! xx

I know it will and I havent even started anything yet!! Need to get my head sorted really wanted to make the invitations and stuff myself but dont even know where to start and need to get myself a decent printer :)

haha yes lots to do and organise and think about but very exciting- a right little project to keep you occupied and going through your weight loss journey! x

if only i was getting somewhere on the weightloss its doin my head in to be honest!! HOw you getting on with the cambridge diet x

well not too bad my consultant said each week it gets easier and its weird week one was awfully hard i was sooo hungry week 2 was a breeze i was like wow ive got into it that quick i wasnt hungry or anything! now into week 3 and im hungry again doing my head in! i bought a decent pair of scales in my second week shouldnt of bothered i weigh myself about 3 times a day its getting bad! my weekly weigh in's are tuesdays but wont be going this tuesday as my consultants away of course she is intitled to a holiday but i dont feel so motivated as i havnt got my name and shame day to concentrate on lol i weighed myself all week and i havnt lost any so far, atleast i havnt gained but i lost 5lb last week really wanted to loose 6 lb i know it was a bit of a goal but im 13st 5lb at min would of been nice to be in the '12st zone' haha oh well hopefully see a loss next week! hows yours going whys it annoying you? x

Back