Wedding

Yes pineapple!! x

I know this sounds bad but is she really gonna see you eating or not,are you gonna be close enough,I was so unwell at my sister's wedding,I had a bug and couldnt eat a bite and nothing I could actually do about it,I was Bridesmaid and was seated at the top table so everyone could see me sitting there like a numpty not eating but it happens.Yes,she shelled out for the meal but at the end of the day,she wants your company on her big day and neither of you will enjoy it if you feel uncomfortable and you both have had a barney.Take it as it comes,doll yourself up and go with the flow!

I dont want to break the diet - I know I will use something like that to go off it completely.

She has had a few cancellations - funnily enough a man friend of hers cancelled due to being on the diet - she said she didnt know what diet he was on but he was losing about 10 lb a week and we all know there is only 2 diets in the world that do that - Cambridge and Lipotrim - so if anything she would have extra room...

Ill ask the chemist 2moro when im in - and see what he says. Nd then ill just quote him on Friday - if I dont chicken out of it!!!

Yeah good luck hun but do what is best for you xx

Back