Wednesday Club WI - come on down

2hourglass

Silver Member
Ok... me first - as you might have seen I did lose the plot for a little while and had faffed around for the last couple of weeks. But this week, on the case..so........lost 7lbs - tadahhhhhh:party0011:
I am very happy with this - so for all you stumblers out their teetering in the brink of shall I/shan't I - just get back on the Lipotrim chooo choooo - and go for it - :D
Good luck to all my Wednesday chums..if there is anyone else out there that weighs in today and would like to be included in my collation - let me know x

Hi babe! WOW! Half a stone - thats awesome and a great start to our wednesday weigh in club - i am so happy to add another 4 pounds lost to our total - so it looks like 11 pounds gone so far - thats an average of 5.5! :)

Looking forward to hearing the scores on the doors!

:)
xxx

2hourglass well done - a whopping half a stone!!! x

Ok... me first - as you might have seen I did lose the plot for a little while and had faffed around for the last couple of weeks. But this week, on the case..so........lost 7lbs - tadahhhhhh:party0011:
I am very happy with this - so for all you stumblers out their teetering in the brink of shall I/shan't I - just get back on the Lipotrim chooo choooo - and go for it - :D
Good luck to all my Wednesday chums..if there is anyone else out there that weighs in today and would like to be included in my collation - let me know x
Aww well done hunni...i am sooooo pleased for you you have done amazingly well!!!!:D:D You bloody faffer hehe only joking babe!
Hi babe! WOW! Half a stone - thats awesome and a great start to our wednesday weigh in club - i am so happy to add another 4 pounds lost to our total - so it looks like 11 pounds gone so far - thats an average of 5.5! :)

Looking forward to hearing the scores on the doors!

:)
xxx
Wow!!!! well done hun...in the 8's woooo hooo how good are you ...better get my ass in gear! and start dropping...think you are going to whoop my ass this week!!!
Both of you are fab fab fab !!!!!!

Well done purple fab loss ...espcially with the horrid red fairy xxx

Just noticed my ticker has updated but not my BMI - think it should be approximately 28 now! Have tried again but can't seem to get it to change so I might be wrong but I'm 5ft 5" and I certainly haven't got any taller/shorter over my LT journey!!!!

Hun your bmi is showing 27.6 xx which is about right

Hun your bmi is showing 27.6 xx which is about right

OMG How thick am I being! I was looking at the original BMI not what I am now lol!

ketosis brain!!! lol

I'll be joining the wednesday club next week. Decided to give this week a miss after the events of the weekend! LOL

Well done on all your weight losses xxxxxx

Wow!!! Well done to the Wednesday club, you are all doing soooooooooo well!

Julz, how fab to be in the 8's!!!

2HG - half a stone is awesome!

Nicky - fantastic loss when refeeding as well!

Purple - 2lb is brilliant when you have your totm.

Go Wednesday weighters!!!

x

well done wednesday girls :)

ya all doing grand :D

**pixie**

Grand Total .... I think

Well Ladies.... I think we have all the scores on the doors

So..

Redfluffy 6 Lbs
Guenny 3.9 Lbs
Julz (TFB) 4 Lbs
Pinkie Poo 3 Lbs
Purpley 2 Lbs
Moi 7 Lbs
Cathy 11.5lbs

Total 37.4 Lbs of pure lard

Have you noticed that individually losses are great - but when you put them together they are amazing - that's just over 5lbs average added to Mondays ladies plus all the others out there, we have shifted an incredible amount of weight in just one week. Big hugs to all and lets get another great week under our ever reducing belts :party0038:

Well done guys!

I have 5lb to add to the kitty...

Was hoping for more, being a newbie, so not the boost for the Weds club I was hoping for! Oh well, there's still next week...

Mx

Well Ladies.... I think we have all the scores on the doors

So..

Redfluffy 6 Lbs
Guenny 3.9 Lbs
Julz (TFB) 4 Lbs
Pinkie Poo 3 Lbs
Purpley 2 Lbs
Moi 7 Lbs
Cathy 11.5lbs
D2P

Total 42.4 Lbs of pure lard

Have you noticed that individually losses are great - but when you put them together they are amazing - that's just over 5lbs average added to Mondays ladies plus all the others out there, we have shifted an incredible amount of weight in just one week. Big hugs to all and lets get another great week under our ever reducing belts :party0038:xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yey! can I join the wednesday club? i lost another 4 lbs today! happy times...! well done to everyone- fab losses this week x

Back