Wednesday home weigh-in

I'm weighing at home tomorrow (usually go to group) because it's my * week and I know I've gained 2lb-ish of water weight. I'm going to weigh anyway so that I can see how much I can lose by next Wednesday :)

Good Luck everyone!

xx

Morning - good luck everyone this week.
I have lost 3 pounds this week which I am ecstactic about. I've done Slimming World on & off for 7 years now - being at target once but now 2 stone over that! I have used SW as a quick fix in the past for holidays etc but then to gain all I lost and some. I have come to realise that I am in this for the long run now - not going to be a size whatever for my holi's in 4 weeks but maybe this time next year - that seems far more realistic & achievable - and not as hard work!

Good luck again,

Angela xx

Thats great Angelajane....well done

amelie I always weigh myself even in * week as I can track my weight accurately then.

I'm over the moon 3lb off for me this week and it's * week, it's made the last two weeks of hard work worth it, especially as I almost blew it Sunday when something happened that really upset me, but I reasoned with myself it wasn't worth undoing all my hard work because of them and channelled the energy into staying on plan and keeping exercising. Just 1lb more now to my holiday target.. :)

Best of luck everyone

Last edited:
Hi Ultrabludress

Well done for staying on track - its so easy to blow it.

My * week too - but it took me by surprise this week as I had absolutely no PMS symptons - put that down to healthy eating xxx

Angela x

Hi

My first post on here and 1lb off this week. Very happy with that as I havn't been 100% on plan:)

Well done on the losses everyone

xxx

Ok I put 1 pound on this week - but my daughters birthday cake - 2 of them - were lovely, so I'm not surprised. But it could have been worse - and in the past it has been. Look forward to losing that plus another 1 next week.

Angela x

STS for me which I'm pleased about as I had a bad weekend wine wise ;)

Good luck everyone

Yikes - ate my body weight in Dorritos this week & put on 4 pounds!! Its so easily done. Wasn't going to weigh myself this morning but so glad I did so I can now put a stop to this.

I know it's easy to think I'll not weigh in this week, but I have WI every week even on a really one as it gives a ture reading and like you say gets you back on track.

STS for me too, which is disappointing as I'd gotten to target last Thursday and then been good all week to make sure I stayed there, but then fluctuated all over the place Mon & Tues and ended up STS this morning. I'm hoping it's my body adapting to me cutting out a lot of the milk and wheat in my diet this week....

Have a good week all

Wishing everyone a good weigh-in today :)

Good luck with weigh-in's this week.
3 pounds off for me this week - however I did put on 4 last week! Will be very up & down over school holidays x

i am doing it from home too and weighing in today is it ok if i post here with you all? 1st week 6 off :)

Hi Soon to be Slim welcome aboard...

Geart loses you girls unfortunately I gained 1 1/2lb this week. arghh so determined I am going to be good this week and definately no buying wine etc

Gained half a pound.

its my first full week of slimming world 90% on plan.
I had blow out on Monday evening.. about 80 syns
Had full 15 syns everyday with one day at 16.5 syns
Walked a bit but been sedentary at home mostly. Feeling too depressed about my body and how nothing fits anymore so just hiding away.
also my period is due in 5 or 7 days.
Had a salty meal last night.

Last year I lost 5lb off my first week and I didn't even stick to plan.

oh well...
good luck everyone x

Lost the weight I put on last week and the week before, so now back to one last pound to reach my target, I want my pound before I go away next week

Dreams sometimes though your first week you can gain or STS not always loose, you'll catch up next week, disheartening I know, but it was the same for me the first two weeks I started SW, then it does start coming off...

thanks ultrablue
hope u get the lb ur after

unfortunately this had lead me to a proper binge today.
booze, chocolate, pizza are amongst the offenders..
start afresh tomorrow. i am feeling sad still..silly i know.

Hello? Anybody here........?
Its a bit lonely here at the moment - guess everyone's on holiday!!!
Thought I'd check-in anyway. Lost 1 pound this week so very pleased as it is the school holidays!!!
Good luck to anybody else weighing in today - would love to hear how you are all doing.

Wednesday night weigh in at home is working well, although its only my 1st wk. I pay myself then will treat myself to the hairdressers or something likewise every 8-10wks;)

Week 2 S.S :(
total loss 4lb
Task for this week,take in more veg to comply with extra easy's 1/3 rule and watch portion control,make sure i use all my healthy extras too.
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!! :)

Back