Wednesday home weigh-in

Hello fellow Wednesday weighers,

I have just completed my first week after re-joining and I lost 3lb. There is a long way to go, but I feel good and positive.

Tracy

Thats another pound off this week.
although my scales said 2.5 off when I got on them, then the kids called me - and I came back to confirm weight and it was only a pound - mmm home scales :/

still 9 pounds off so far

I started sw from home last Wednesday and I'm down 3lb even with it being ttom :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3lb loss for me again this week - it is only my second week. I am looking forward to getting my first half-stone award next week (unless something goes horribly wrong).

Well done!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3lb loss for me again this week - it is only my second week. I am looking forward to getting my first half-stone award next week (unless something goes horribly wrong).

Brilliant to have two big losses well done!!

Oh my goodness I have been so rubbish since being back from my holiday. I HAVE been weighing in and HAVE been trying to stick to plan but have been VERY unsuccessful. I think i have gained about 3-4lbs since i last posted.

it has been hard because H2B has changed jobs and all our routines changes (and are still not back in place fully), but I have to bite the bullet and get back on this wagon!! I currently have super-free soup simmering away and had SW egg fried rice for my lunch after an Alpen light bar breakfast.

I WILL DO THIS.

I am not undoing all my hard work! I need to look at my calendar and figure out a new incentive/target date and weight. I will weigh in on Weds.

Hey everyone. Am starting SW online and from now on will weigh in on Wednesdays. Am back on SW after initially losing about 10 kgs 2 years ago, but have put back in about 7 of those and want to finally get the weight off once and for all. Am a real yo yo dieter so really need all the help I can get!! X

Welcome slim! And good luck with your new journey back on the wagon.

Wasn't going to weigh today due to my weekend being a total write off! (Went to see one direction so you can imagine) anyway I have STS so I'm happy with that. 9.10 ... Hoping for a 3lb loss next week!

Gain of 2.4lbs which is good after 3 nights in London & lots of champagne at afternoon tea :D
no feeling of guilt this week! back on track now

Gain of 2.4lbs which is good after 3 nights in London & lots of champagne at afternoon tea :D no feeling of guilt this week! back on track now

We all have to enjoy ourselves now & again!

Another pound off for more. Despite celebrating at the weekend! 10lb off now

Eugh. I was dreading this weigh in. After approx 1 month of off and on (but mostly off) plan I have gained 3lbs.

It could be worse.... I have tried really hard these last couple of days to get back on the wagon and have got back into the swing of it. I just need to keep it up.

Now, i'm off to sort out a new target date/weight! Positive thinking!

Last edited:
You've done the hard bit by facing up to it. Good luck with getting back on track

Back