Wednesday home weigh-in

2lb for me - was going to give up if i didnt lose this week. Been doing 20 mins exercise a day so mixed with SW has done the trick this week - I'm now definitely 9 something again - 7 more for pre-baby weight then a few more after that.

Good luck everyone!

1lb loss for me. Slightly disappointing after such a good week but nice and easy does it :)

2lb for me - was going to give up if i didnt lose this week. Been doing 20 mins exercise a day so mixed with SW has done the trick this week - I'm now definitely 9 something again - 7 more for pre-baby weight then a few more after that.

Well done Lovehatecarbs. Can't wait to be 9 stone something but that's in the dim and distant future!

1lb loss for me. Slightly disappointing after such a good week but nice and easy does it :)

Well done Supervic, a pound is still a good loss and slow and steady wins the race innit.

Good luck to everyone else who's weighing today!

krupskaya said:
Good luck to you guys too! I've only go to lose 2lbs to reach my club ten, but somehow I don't think it's going to happen tomorrow. We'll see - not long to wait!

Same here. Two pounds from club 10 but I'm just not losing that 2 pounds. Its a STS this week for me. To be honest am v glad I didn't gain as I had a v nice apple crumble last sunday!

Well done to those who lost!!! :)

Some how lost 2.5 :) and I am still not on plan due to home life and totm had a show this morning!

Only 11.5lb to club 10
Only 47.5 to target :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11.5lbs Loss: 8.5lbs

Well done everyone on losses so far today :)

Sorry I'm late with weigh in but I'm 6 hrs behind u guys! U weighed in at 144.5 lbs. So that's 5.5 lbs? Wtf?!

I stepped on the scale again to show my husband and it says 150. STS. that's more what I figured. Maaaaaan!!

I'm resolving to make this week different. I have STS for too long! I think I lost my initial gusto that I had when I started. I still eat on plan, but I've gotten lazy. Time to start drinking more water, eating more veg and stop carbo-loading when I'm not hungry.

STS for me this week. I only stuck to plan 1 day out of 7 so am lucky. Although it is weird because I weighed at 6.30am and had gained 2 pounds. Went back to bed for an hour and got up at 7.30am, I had (how can I politely put it?!) a wee wee (lol) and weighed again to find I was 2 pounds lighter and therefore a sts. Never thought I could lose 2 pounds through water!!...sorry for the excess of information there

SOW goes to Leeanne who lost 2.5 pounds, but there're a few good 1-2 pound losses too! Well done everyone! (apart from me... I really need to put my act together!!)

dreamaholic said:
SOW goes to Leeanne who lost 2.5 pounds, but there're a few good 1-2 pound losses too! Well done everyone! (apart from me... I really need to put my act together!!)

U must be doing something right Leanne! Do tell!

Hi Everyone! Hoping I can join you all next week as I'm a Wednesday weigher! I lost 1lb this week so really pleased :0) Well done girls!! xx

Oh my god :) me with sow!

Feel like I cheated for it :(

Haven't been on plan for 3 weeks now due to so much stress going on in my life.

Still not back on plan. Been sorting benefits out today as Jason lost his job. I only work 24 hours and my jobs at risk and also trouble with jays ex being such a cow.

:(

Thinks that's how I lost 2.5 even though it's totm (which lasts ages due to only having one once every 3 months due to pill I'm on) so must be stress :(

Hi Everyone! Hoping I can join you all next week as I'm a Wednesday weigher! I lost 1lb this week so really pleased :0) Well done girls!! xx

Rumbletummy - you're more than welcome to join!! :)

Oh my god :) me with sow!

Feel like I cheated for it :(

Haven't been on plan for 3 weeks now due to so much stress going on in my life.

Still not back on plan. Been sorting benefits out today as Jason lost his job. I only work 24 hours and my jobs at risk and also trouble with jays ex being such a cow.

:(

Thinks that's how I lost 2.5 even though it's totm (which lasts ages due to only having one once every 3 months due to pill I'm on) so must be stress :(

leeanne - looks like it's the stress causing the loss? hope things will turn out fine!

Hope so too :( I'm only 24 n feel I can't cope with it all :(

Scared of losin my job too as I love what I do working as a support worker in the childrens centre. Thx to government cut backs it might be a career that disappears :(

Back