Wednesday home weigh-in

Leeanne -sorry that your job might be at risk. There are many children related jobs so IF one door closes another will open. Don't be too worried yet!

Mommynoriana - I love this little group too, this makes sure I weigh myself every Wednesday and not go completely off track!

Well done Leanne on winning SOW! Really hope you manage to keep your job. The current situation with the cuts is quite terrifying. I think it'll affect loads of us unfortunately...

Hey MommyNO and Dream, I'm loving this little group too! It really keeps me on track. And I love to catch up on how you guys are doing.

Welcome aboard Rumbletummy!

I know its only Sunday but I am so disheartened lately. If I sts again this week I'm going to snap! This weight won't budge!!!

Don't be disheartened mommynoriana. I know what you mean I'm really struggling it's so slow to come off - I was sts and then lost and was thrilled as 9 something again. But last week as I'd had a tough couple of days ate a whole dominos medium pizza - a bit torn between being disgusted and sort of accepting it's ok as a one off and moving on.

I'm one of the people having to work out how to save money and deciding where to cut and hoping to do it without job losses - it's not the best part of my job and I find it really stressful - hence the pizza

Away at the moment but sticking to it. So dreading Wednesday as I'm expecting to be back at 10. I guess we just have to accept it's tough to lose weight for some of us but believe it's possible and try not to sabotage too often.

I agree this group is great!

Hello all you lovely wednesday weighers. Well the day is almost upon us again. Good luck, good luck!:talk017: If I can lose half a pound I get my club ten award - got everything crossed for that. I hope you all get good results too!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

As usual I'm NERVOUS. But I have made some changes this week and really hope things change for me!!

A pound off for me. Really pleased as I've reached Club Ten as I've shifted over 10% of my bodyweight! Good luck everyone else!

krupskaya said:
A pound off for me. Really pleased as I've reached Club Ten as I've shifted over 10% of my bodyweight! Good luck everyone else!

Well done!!!

I stayed the same - no surprise there given I have been eating macaroons and other yummy but synful stuff. Hope I'll get under 150 pounds soon as that would also mean losing 10% of original weight.

Hello! STS this week, slightly disappointed as I've done really well this week! Have felt like weeks where I go over syns etc I lose but a week with no cheeky extras I stay the same. But still I haven't been deprived of eating anything so I can't moan too much. Only other thing is I weighed in 2/3 hours later than normal with being off work this week.

Good luck to the rest of you today :)

Well done MommyNoriana! You broke that dry spell - go you!

Commiserations to Supervic and Dreamaholic - at least it was a maintain not a gain and I bet you'll lose next week. Good luck to those about to weigh.

Fingers crossed that you get that off next week!

Well done everyone. I appear to have lost 1/2 pound - however I've had a stomach bug so I'd imagine just water loss and no doubt I'll put on next week as I'm sure I'll have to pay for that pizza!!!

Well done everyone. I don't think anybody gained so that's great! Thought I'd share some changes I made.

Drank 1-2 liters of water a day. Or tried to anyway! And I was very strict about my 1/3 superfree. And I stayed away from rice as much as possible. (My MAJOR weakness. I'd rather have that than chocolate or crisps!) Once I start I can't stop. I did have some though. And i didn't gorge myself on fruit. I actually ate veg as a snack instead.

2 lbs is actually a lot of weight for my body size but I'll take it. I've lost 12 lbs in 1 1/2 months.

Hi all! I'm still in n out of the forum. Still not on plan. Been bout 3-4 weeks now off plan. Lost half pound some how this week... It's quite worrying that not been gaining while off plan :( think the stress is making me ill

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11.5lbs Loss: 8.5lbs

Back