Wednesday home weigh-in

Well done everyone. And very well done to our sow mommynoriana who lost two pounds :)

Leeanne - please come back!

I havent really been 100% on plan too, so although I do drink alot of water a day, the pound is not really shifting. I really need to take the 1/3 superfree and syn counting more seriously.

hey everyone,

Well done for losses, i've not weighed myself again this week, not having a good time pregnancy wise so not been on track with SW. Hopefully get mind back into it in next couple of weeks.
xxx

Hugs to ((((Donzy)))) and ((((Leeanne)))). Hope things pick up for you both soon. X

Omg I could cry :)

We had 3 lots of good news all at once pretty much yesterday!!!

I got paid.... And got my tax back as was emergency taxed last 2 months and I saw a propper wage so we haven't got to borrow any money this month and still have extra money so wine shall be on the cards tonight!!!

Then jay had 2 trial days and found out he got the job!! So in 2 weeks we will start seeing his weekly wage again!!

And also jay and his ex are going through family mediation to settle access with josh! And we don't have to pay as it's done on her part as she gets legal aid.

Never felt sooooooo releived!!! Feel exhaughsted though. Like my adrenalin been goin for so long that now I have hit the come down and feel tired n slightly bored as I don't know what to worry about!!

One pack of pill left and then havin 2 months worth of a cycle then it's baby making time :)

Yey for good news!!! I think I might even put the lotto on today as my luck keeps flowing lol

Soon I can be back on plan and shift the last 46lbs and be all sexyfull and then have a baby :)

Thanks for all ur support girls.... I know I haven't been on plan but without ur support I would of driffted completely and would of gave up not only plan wise but in my mind too xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11lbs Loss: 10lbs

Does the 1/3 superfree just apply to EE? I've Bernard doing just red or green - thinking about doing EE??

Yes, LHC, a third superfree applies just to EE though many people on the board say it's a good idea to incorporate it into red and green too.

Leeanne - great that things are turning out well for you. Did you do the lottery because that was one hell of a winning streak!

Well gang, it's the eve before WI again. It comes round so quickly... I'm nervous about tomorrow (yet again) and been having some sneaky peeks (I know I shouldn't) and it doesn't look like I've lost anything. Oh well, we'll see. Gotta take it on the chin whatever the scales say in the morning...

Good luck everyone for tomorrow!

Just started doing some EE days which feels like more normal eating - the planning is making sure I've got the 1/3 free in my lunch. Hoping for sts tomorrow it would be a miracle if I lost. I'm back doing some exercise after my cold - but don't know how many syns in cough medicine!! Going to be mega focused for a loss next week.

Good luck everyone!

I've had a sneak peak too today. Showed a 2pm gain when I've actually been alright this week with the food diary. Went over Sunday but limited my sync yest and today to 6 syns a day. Fingers crossed it will shift tomorrow but can't see a loss :-(

Well lost half a pound today. A loss is a loss so quite pleased about that. Have been smothering with a cold, scoffing what I shouldn't and taking no exercise at all, all week so I thought I would have an STS or gain. Good luck to everyone else!

Last edited:
Well done krupskaya! Sts for me but as I had 2 days not eating with a bug and almost no exercise I'm pleased. Going all out for a loss next week!

1lb gain for me :-(
Im thinking that possibly because I have switched to green that I've suffered this gain. I switched to green as I wasn't much of a meat eater in the first place so thought I'd switch so I can have more healthy extras. Since my diet didn't exactly Inc much meat anyways I have technically been having 2 healthy extras a day. I am thinking if returning to EE as my diet had a lot more variety in it.

Good luck everyone else with today's weigh!

STS for me.

My weight really fluctuates alot. Yesterday it's 68.3 kg today it's 68.5 kg. Had my weigh in been Tuesday I would be able to say I lost 0.5 pounds. But because I usually weigh on wed it's a STS

Hope I make more progress in the coming month!!

Good morning all,
My first week back at Slimming World and I am soooo chuffed to report a 6lb loss - hope I can keep motivated :)

alicia77 said:
Good morning all,
My first week back at Slimming World and I am soooo chuffed to report a 6lb loss - hope I can keep motivated :)

Wow 6 pounds!!! Very well done!

(that's more than what I lost over the last three months......I really need to get my acts together!!)

Actually I lied. It's not a STS this week!

I had a sneaky WI last Saturday, weighed 68.5kg...

I weighed myself this morning, it's at 68.5kg = 150.5 pounds This is the same as last Saturday, so I thought it's a STS, but actually I did lose a pound since last Wednesday!!!!!! Hurray!!

This is why sneaky weigh-in's are sometimes bad for you! It confuses you :p

Yay... I finally lost SOMETHING! Now... 0.5 pounds to go to get below 150 pounds!

Back