Wednesday home weigh-in

Well done Dreamaholic, Alicia and MommyNO. The only way is down!

Krupskaya

Nooo didn't get to put lotto on but good luck keeps comin :)

I sts this week am happy with that as 4 weeks off plan n no gain but 3.5 loss somehow!

Jay will get paid Friday rather than next week he is paid weekly!

I got asked if I want an extra 7hours till 31 march which I am gonna as it takes me up to 31 hours a week paid!!

Also got new shower fitter today and I tried on a size 14 blouse I haven't worn in over a yr... It doesn't fit my tum just yet but not far off and it fits tops of my arms better than over a yr ago :) only lost 11lb ish and I think few more pounds I will wear that box of old clothes again!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11lbs Loss: 10lbs

Glad to hear all the good news from you, leeanne!!

Slimmer of the week goes to alicia who lost 6 pounds, very well done. :bliss:

Well done Alicia!

(Just noticed that we've been stickied - thanks Starlight)

Wow this is stickied? :bliss: :)

I'm glad that I've met you home-weighers so we can motivate each other without having to pay a fiver each week to attend those groups!

Wow this is stickied? :bliss: :)

I'm glad that I've met you home-weighers so we can motivate each other without having to pay a fiver each week to attend those groups!

Me too! I love to catch up on how everyone else is doing. And I find it really motivating to be part of the group. It's great!

I forgot to say - thankyou Dreamaholic for starting the wednesday weighers club in the first place! We rock!

Hey girls. If u could look at my surgery thread, I'd really appreciate it. I'll be weighing in this wed but possibly not next week.

Hey girls. If u could look at my surgery thread, I'd really appreciate it. I'll be weighing in this wed but possibly not next week.

Have replied to your thread MommyNO - hope it helps a bit!

Hmmm crap... Erm... Bit of a personal thing.... Had a drunken night Saturday... Had a bit if (woop woop) sat with other half and Sunday morn... And didn't realise till last night I missed my pill (24 hour gap)

Just think uh oh and wanted to vent

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11lbs Loss: 10lbs

Hi all you lovely wednesday weighers! Lost 4lbs - I'm thrilled!

Hmmm crap... Erm... Bit of a personal thing.... Had a drunken night Saturday... Had a bit if (woop woop) sat with other half and Sunday morn... And didn't realise till last night I missed my pill (24 hour gap)

Are you ok now Leeanne - did you get the morning after pill? I think it works for up to 72 hours later...

Oh and I forgot to mention, my BMI has dropped below 30 - so I am now officially overweight and not obese. Yee-ha!

Well done Krupskaya.

I've sts so fed up I've been doing this for weeks now and I don't think I'm cheating. Going to go back to filling in diary sheets :(

I weigh in at 7 am. Had an I Don't give a crap today. Just feel really fat and such. I stayed on plan. Had my usual fleximeal. I'll be happy if I sts. Just So overtired and worn out. Good luck everybody!!

Gained a pound. To be very honest i haven't been on plan... Have been baking bread lately, so am not surprised I gained. Just annoyed with myself for lack of self restraint!

Last edited:
Hey all

Can I join u, going it alone from Today and will be weighing at home every Wednesday morning :)

MummyEm said:
Hey all

Can I join u, going it alone from Today and will be weighing at home every Wednesday morning :)

Of coz you can :) welcome to this group!!

Well done Krupskaya.

I've sts so fed up I've been doing this for weeks now and I don't think I'm cheating. Going to go back to filling in diary sheets :(

Thanks LHC. Commiserations on the STS - but hey, it's better than a gain right? I bet you'll have a good loss next week so don't be too disheartened.

I weigh in at 7 am. Had an I Don't give a crap today. Just feel really fat and such. I stayed on plan. Had my usual fleximeal. I'll be happy if I sts. Just So overtired and worn out. Good luck everybody!!

Good luck MommyNO!

Gained a pound. To be very honest o haven't been on plan... Have been baking bread lately, so am not surprised I gained. Just annoyed with myself for lack of self restraint!

Sorry to hear you've gained dream, sounds like all that yummy bread was just too tempting. Perhaps you've got it out of your system now tho? A pound on is not too bad in the scheme of things and if you get back on plan you'll soon shift that.

Hey all

Welcome aboard MummyEm!

Back