Wednesday home weigh-in

krupskaya said:
Hi all you lovely wednesday weighers! Lost 4lbs - I'm thrilled!

well done!!!

If anyone need a new wardrobe because they've lost so much weight, there's this great deal on groupon today where you pay 9 quid for a 20 quid asos voucher, so effectively it's 11 quid off!! :)

Check this out
http://www.groupon.co.uk/in/.Ce9S5e?nlp

:bliss:

1/2 lb loss. Not bad considering. Still 1/2 lb to my 1 stone. Grrr.

Surgery got moved to Friday. More time to prepare. So that's good.

Welcome mummyem!!

1lb loss after my 1lb gain last week, want to get things moving but tricky weekend ahead :(

hope everyones weigh in has gone well :)

a 3 1/2lb loss for me - that's 9 1/2lbs in 2 weeks.....wow this SW stuff really works :)

krupskaya said:
Hi all you lovely wednesday weighers! Lost 4lbs - I'm thrilled!

Slimmer of the week goes to krupskaya ! Well done everyone too!

Yay - thankyou!

A pound off for me. Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone. I'm not gonna weigh today as I woke up late so dont have time to weigh before work. When I get home tonight the scale is gonna say something different because it's different time of the day so it's not worth it. May do that tmr just to get an idea of my progress.

Ho guys sorry for going astray! Gained 3lb last week which meant in total I stayed same in the 5 weeks I had off plan. Today I lost a pound but still not been on plan. But today felt motivated and so I am
Bk on plan and to get me going I'm doin fishy week!! I will prob post every day so that I keep to plan if that's ok? Need to lose the weight as we aren't going to
Wait till September now for a baby as life and finances have improved n on track n I'm broody he's broody n my little boys said he wants mommy to have a baby in her belly (his cousin is due soon)

Also we were looking at well gettin married! He hasn't asked but he picked up a wedding plan pack from a local historical house where we both looked the weekend and well yey!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s Total loss: 7lb

Anyone else going to weigh in? Or is it just me and you Leeane? Lol!

I gained a lb. Also have my period and still recovering from surgery so I'm not worried about it. :)

Looks like krupskaya has lost the most - one pound this week. well done!!

I did weigh this morning, it's a sts. Thank goodness!! Works been busy so havent been very good

Leeanne so when are you thinking if getting married? How exciting!!

Yeah, where's everyone?

No date as he hasn't asked me yet :) but it's nice to know he is thinkin bout it :)

God I love him!

Wish I could shed this 3s 6lb overnight n start tryin for a baby!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s Total loss: 7lb

Hi Everyone :D

Just found this thread (joined 2weeks ago); there's soooo much to look at & read on this site!
I joined SW on-line & weigh in at home on wednesdays as there's no group for me to actually go to. I'm older than most people around here but hope to feel younger with a lot less poundage ;) Need the extra energy too as I'm raising my grandson, who has boundless get up and go :D
Doing ok so far, and will post again tomorrow after weighing.
Good luck to one and all :D
x

Welcome to our little group twinkle (love your username!). It's like a class of our own, without even having to step outside. It's great for motivation when WI at home. Good luck!

Welcome twinkle! Good luck everyone.

I've sts :( I'm wondering if I have too much sugar? Two mullerlights and two alpen lights most days, syns will be wine or chocolate? Will try and have a less sugary week and see what happens.

Hope everyone else does well

Lost 2lbs - thrilled with that because i've had a shocking week!

Commiserations Lovehatecarbs. But at least it wasn't a gain. Re the muller lights I had to cut them down to one a day as they were definitely interfering with my losses.

Back