Wednesday home weigh-in

Donzy84 said:
hey everyone,

i'm back for good now. Had baby Katie 13 days ago (had great weight loss last week :D).

1lb off this week, but not been on plan so hoping for a good week next week!

Congrats donzy!!! With the baby and the water, you probably lost the most :p but I think slimmer of the week goes to twinkle who lost 3 pounds!! Well done everyone too!!

Woohoo! Thanks Dreamaholic :D
Well done to cupcake22 :D

Well done guys!!

Just to let u kno I'm still about. Still not on plan:( still maintaining the half stone I lost after Xmas... Still need to lose 3 and half though :(

Just can't get on the waggon

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Hi girls. Sorry about the late weigh in. I lost the lb I gained last week. So back to 146!

Congratulations Donzy, I have a baby Katie too although she's 2 next month. Don't put yourself under too much pressure to diet whilst she's so little, relax and enjoy her

Well done Cupcake and MommyNo! And congrats to Twinkle for SOTW!

Almost that time again ladies, It's come around so quickly! :eek:
I've been good but sometimes feel I eat too much but am only eating if I feel hungry :confused:
However; Good luck and good vibes :vibes: sent to one and all :cross:

Good luck everyone, I've been really good but had a bad day today and broken my lent challenge of no alcohol and going to eat a cadburys creme egg - I can't be perfect !!???!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone, I've been really good but had a bad day today and broken my lent challenge of no alcohol and going to eat a cadburys creme egg - I can't be perfect !!???!!!!!!!

You're 'perfectly' normal to fall down Lovehatecarbs ;)

Hello all!

STS today. Not too downhearted about that as I was expecting a gain due to not being 100%. Also it's the first time in 13 weeks I've not had a loss so guess it was bound to happen some time.

Good luck everyone else!

Last edited:
Sts here too! Considering I haven't been motivated to be on plan till Monday I am happy :) next week there shall be a loss :) soon I shall get that stone!

:happy036: Passed target by 1.8lb by losing 3.7lb this week :D
Well happy :greenapple:

Good luck everyone :fingerscrossed:

Well done all!! I had a day off yesterday so forgot today is weigh in wednesday!! I guess I'd probably have sts or a small gain... Shall find out next week!!

Any tips re how to be motivated? To be honest I think I'm losing steam!!

I've lost 1/2 lb - it's my first loss in ages so i am really pleased but it's just so slow!! I needed a loss for motivation this week!

Well done LHC! That's a pack of butter you've shifted!

Sts here too! Considering I haven't been motivated to be on plan till Monday I am happy :) next week there shall be a loss :) soon I shall get that stone!

Well done Leeanne!

:happy036: Passed target by 1.8lb by losing 3.7lb this week :D
Well happy :greenapple:

Good luck everyone :fingerscrossed:

Wow Twinkle - that's fabulous!

Well done all!! I had a day off yesterday so forgot today is weigh in wednesday!! I guess I'd probably have sts or a small gain... Shall find out next week!!

Any tips re how to be motivated? To be honest I think I'm losing steam!!

Hi Dreamaholic, just think, summer is just round the corner and with it all the skimpy clothes that you could be wearing. You can do it, you haven't got far to go now - go girl!

Well done Twinkle!!

Haven't managed the stress problem, but still managed 3.5 lb loss this week I'm over the moon :D think the curly wurly in the fridge has really helped of an evening.

Well done Twinkle!!

Haven't managed the stress problem, but still managed 3.5 lb loss this week I'm over the moon :D think the curly wurly in the fridge has really helped of an evening.

Thanks Tarty & well done to you too :0clapper:
I think lots of ppl on here like curly wurlys haha :D

Well done Tarty - brilliant loss!

hiya can i join in here?

weghed in this morning and ive been back to basics this week red days mostly (was all extra easy untill then) also back to keeping a food diary and blow me ive lost another 3 and half lbs :bliss::bliss: so thats 22 and half in total

Back