Wednesday home weigh-in

Thx twinkletoes2day and krupskaya. Well done mia queenbee!!

hiya can i join in here?

weghed in this morning and ive been back to basics this week red days mostly (was all extra easy untill then) also back to keeping a food diary and blow me ive lost another 3 and half lbs :bliss::bliss: so thats 22 and half in total

Well done mia_queenbee :clap:
Keep up the good work :D

thankyou guys :D xxx

Welcome Mia Queenbee and well done on a fabulous loss!

:happy036: Passed target by 1.8lb by losing 3.7lb this week :D
Well happy :greenapple:

Good luck everyone :fingerscrossed:

I think SOW goes to Twinkle who lost 3.7 pounds. Mia and Tarty both lost 3.5 pounds - that's close!

Well done everyone x

Many thanks Dreamaholic :D:D

Just come back from doctors bout advice comin off my pill and trying for a baby :)

Excited!!!

He said I can straight away!!!!

Omg!!!!!

:)

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Total loss: 8lb

Just come back from doctors bout advice comin off my pill and trying for a baby :)

Excited!!!

He said I can straight away!!!!

Omg!!!!!

ooh Leeanne910 how lovely, and isn't the 'trying' the most fun? ;);)

It sure will be my pregnancy with my son wasn't planned so am so excited to "do it" with intention to get preg!! In a bizare way it feels rather "naughty" in a kinky way lmao

Congratulations Leeanne910 - have fun!!!

Well done - some amazing losses!!

I'm struggling too Dreamaholic - the weight loss for me isn't enough to keep me motivated it's so slow. I'm going to go back to red days only and using my syns on low sugary things like cheese or cream - so mixing SW and Low Carb.

Had a couple of days off and then need to get organised!!

Hi can I join here too?

Struggling so much with my weight loss! Trying to find the motivation to keep my going so I can reach my target!

Aiming to lose 4 stone to 4 and a half stone overall. Started last Wednesday and just hoping that I can get this weight shifted once and for all!

You all seem to be doing fabulous, loving all your posts and ideas.

Hi can I join here too?

Struggling so much with my weight loss! Trying to find the motivation to keep my going so I can reach my target!

Aiming to lose 4 stone to 4 and a half stone overall. Started last Wednesday and just hoping that I can get this weight shifted once and for all!

You all seem to be doing fabulous, loving all your posts and ideas.

Hi Melissa :welcome2:
You will find an amazing amount of help, hints, tips & motivation on this site. Just stick to plan and you will succeed both in losing whatever weight you need to and in feeling much better, healthier & fitter in yourself :D
There are some amazing & inspiring stories to read through - takes an absolute age ;) - but pace yourself, it's worth it.
:wavey:
Do you go to group or are you weighing in at home? Just two days to go, I'm sure you'l see a loss if you've stuck to plan. Here are some good vibes for you :vibes:
X

Hi Melissa :welcome2:
You will find an amazing amount of help, hints, tips & motivation on this site. Just stick to plan and you will succeed both in losing whatever weight you need to and in feeling much better, healthier & fitter in yourself :D
There are some amazing & inspiring stories to read through - takes an absolute age ;) - but pace yourself, it's worth it.
:wavey:
Do you go to group or are you weighing in at home? Just two days to go, I'm sure you'l see a loss if you've stuck to plan. Here are some good vibes for you :vibes:
X

Hi TwinkleToes2day

I hope you are right thank you for your message
I used to go to group but moved away from home and don't enjoy going alone to group so just weighing in at home on Wednesdays and trying to follow my book. I have had some naughties this week because I'm still trying to find the motivation but going to try and focus.
I don't like meat so I pretty much have green days most days and try have 1 or 2 red days a week with a quorn substitute.
I think SW is great I just give into my cravings too easily!

Xx

Hi TwinkleToes2day

I hope you are right thank you for your message
I used to go to group but moved away from home and don't enjoy going alone to group so just weighing in at home on Wednesdays and trying to follow my book. I have had some naughties this week because I'm still trying to find the motivation but going to try and focus.
I don't like meat so I pretty much have green days most days and try have 1 or 2 red days a week with a quorn substitute.
I think SW is great I just give into my cravings too easily!

Xx

Hey Hun :D

Well you've already lost 2lb so that's your kick start ;)
Read lots of items on here and you will get lots of motivation.
I felt that if someone with a serious illness like cancer can still find the mojo to be determined to be the best they can be then I have no excuse not to do my best to be healthier than I am by being overweight. I want to be able to kick a football with my grandson, who's 3, without actually looking like a granny, haha.
There's a thread called ''What is inspiring you to make SW work for you?'' where people have written why they decided to join SW, a great deal of inspiration there hun. Give at the once over. I defy you not to be inspired :p

XhugX

A very warm welcome to you Melissa. Like Twink says, lots of advice, tips and support here on minimins. Good luck with your weight loss and keep posting.

Welcome Melissa! This forum has really helped me to stay motivated when I've wanted to quit! I had some extras last week as I had a bad day at work - but am very much back on plan - possibly too late for tomorrows weigh in - but focusing on next week!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

Welcome Melissa! This forum has really helped me to stay motivated when I've wanted to quit! I had some extras last week as I had a bad day at work - but am very much back on plan - possibly too late for tomorrows weigh in - but focusing on next week!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

Thanks LHC. I've had a shocking week - been snacking for Britain! Back on plan now at last but will definitely gain tomorrow. I'm focusing on next week too.
Good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks LHC. I've had a shocking week - been snacking for Britain! Back on plan now at last but will definitely gain tomorrow. I'm focusing on next week too.
Good luck for tomorrow!

Hi to you both! Thank you for the welcome!

Yes my friend recommended the forum as she loved the advice and tips she found here. :) I am hoping to lose this week. Haven't been perfect, a few little slip ups but stuck to plan for the most part!
Another friend has lost a stone and a half now on slimming world so she gave me the inspiration and kick up the bum that I needed.
Will be posting back tomorrow to hopefully report good news! *fingers crossed*

melissa xx

Good luck Melissa!

Good luck Melissa :D
Good luck to everyone who's weighing in tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

Back