Wednesday home weigh-in

Good luck Melissa and everyone else for weigh in tomorrow!!

Well I just weighed in and....I lost 1.5lbs! So thrilled, I thought I had gained defo! Now I get my 2 stone award. Yippee! Good luck everyone else!

Well done Krupskaya!!!!! I've STS but after 3 cadburys creme eggs, bottle of wine and 2 x g&t ..... It's a miracle!! Have been on plan since Monday though!!

Welcome Melissa!

I've sts again this week. Not surprising ss I'm not really following plan. Just wish I'm more disciplined as I do wanna lose at least ten more pounds

Well done krupskaya and tarty. I'd be over the moon if I lose 1.5 pounds

Well done krupskaya and tarty :D

Thanks Twinkletoes!

Well done Krupskaya!!!!! I've STS but after 3 cadburys creme eggs, bottle of wine and 2 x g&t ..... It's a miracle!! Have been on plan since Monday though!!

Well done LHC!

Well done Krupskaya!! Have also lost 1.5lb so happy with that :D

Well done Tarty!

Welcome Melissa!

I've sts again this week. Not surprising ss I'm not really following plan. Just wish I'm more disciplined as I do wanna lose at least ten more pounds

Well done krupskaya and tarty. I'd be over the moon if I lose 1.5 pounds

Commiserations Dreamaholic - but an STS is infinitely preferable to a gain so pat yourself on the back for that.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in!

Hi,
I'm a newbie, hope up dont mind me joining you wedsnesday home weigh in! I've been weighing at home on a weds for 8 weeks had lost 15lb until today.
Today lost 1lb. Which I know I should be pleased with but have had best week of following the plan this week since I started and lowest weight loss so not too pleased! :(

Hi chloe84. You have to remember it is still a loss and not a gain. Felt the same this week did really well an had my smallest loss! But like said still a loss an a little closer to target :D

Welcome Chloe. Don't be discouraged by your weight loss. 1lb equals two packs of butter. Just imagine that melting off!

Hi well done to those who have lost this week :)
I have lost 1lb but was hoping for maybe 2 or 3lb loss, hoping that my TOTM has something to do with it!
Good luck for everyone else weighing in today xxx

Hi :)
Well done everyone, better a STS than a gain.
Lucky enuf to have lost 1.5lbs this week. Was hoping for more but better in the ether than on me ;) And I got a new shiny for losing over 9kg which takes me to just over a stone & a half lost in total so far :D

Welcome Chloe!!

And well done our slimmers of the week krupskaya, tarty and twinkle who all lost 1.5 pounds each well done!! And well done to all as small loss / sts is better than a gain!

Aw thankyou Dreamaholic!

:thankyou: Dreamaholic :D

Hi girls! I'm still alive. Just not been checking in much after my surgery. Gained a lb this week. 147 lbs. Need to get back in the full swing of things. But after 4 weeks I have only gained 1 lb so I must be doing something right! I've missed your support!

MommyNOriana said:
Hi girls! I'm still alive. Just not been checking in much after my surgery. Gained a lb this week. 147 lbs. Need to get back in the full swing of things. But after 4 weeks I have only gained 1 lb so I must be doing something right! I've missed your support!

Welcome back. How are you doing? Hope you are recovering well !

Hi MommyNo - great to see you're still around. You've done really well to only gain a pound. Hope you're recovering well from the surgery.

Glad you are ok MommyNo!!

I have found a new attitude from somewhere!! Instead of how slow my weightless is .... Actually I've lost 10lb since Autumn (including 1 so far since Wednesday - naughty I know!) I've also lost 3.5 inches since Xmas!

When I look at it like that I've found my motivation! 3 lb and I'm officially no longer overweight, 4 more and I'm pre baby weight, my target is about another 7 after that if I can which would be the lightest I've been in 11 years.

Focusing on the loss so far and breaking down small goals feels different somehow!!!

Here's keeping my fingers crossed for Wednesday!!

Glad you are ok MommyNo!!

I have found a new attitude from somewhere!! Instead of how slow my weightless is .... Actually I've lost 10lb since Autumn (including 1 so far since Wednesday - naughty I know!) I've also lost 3.5 inches since Xmas!

When I look at it like that I've found my motivation! 3 lb and I'm officially no longer overweight, 4 more and I'm pre baby weight, my target is about another 7 after that if I can which would be the lightest I've been in 11 years.

Focusing on the loss so far and breaking down small goals feels different somehow!!!

Here's keeping my fingers crossed for Wednesday!!

Loving your positivity LHC! You've got so many wonderful goals within spitting distance - go for it hun! Good luck for wednesday.

Back