Wednesday home weigh-in

Well guys, the day is almost upon us again. Unless there's a miracle, I'll have put on I'm sure. Ah well. Good luck everyone!

Hi Krupskaya, not seen your picture before :) Pleased to meet you ;)
Good luck to everyone for tomorrow. :fingerscrossed: for a loss Krupskaya
I actually look forward to wednesdays :D

Thx dreamaholic and krupskaya its good to see a pic nice to put name to face :)

Good luck to all weighing tomorrow!! :grouphugg:

Hi Lovely ladies. Twinkle, crossing your fingers worked, as I stayed the same instead of gaining. Pleased about that. Good luck everyone else!

One week on I'm still not on plan yet and I gained 0.5 pounds.

To be honest have been eating lots of naughty food eg Oreo, this new hobnob snack bar, Oreo was nice but this hobnob bar wasn't.

Argh I wish I can have more self discipline. (I say this every week...)

Hiya Im doing it online and weigh in day is weds too so can I join??
After just finding out that I cant have special K for my healthy option B on extra easy Im now starting to hink thats why Im staying the same? Slimming world have just mailed me to say it doesnt meet criteria for a Healthy option b! so back to the shreddies it is :)

Wk 1-3lb
wk 2 -1lb
wk3 - sts
wk 4 - sts :(
Wk 5
this week s target is 2.5 lb to get back into the 9's!!!!

Im shocked and pleased that I have managed to lose 2.5 lbs :happy036:

Didnt think I would hoping can keep it up through the easter hols as more temptation when kids are off!!

Hi Lovely ladies. Twinkle, crossing your fingers worked, as I stayed the same instead of gaining. Pleased about that. Good luck everyone else!

Oh that's good Krupskaya, bck to it for next week :D

One week on I'm still not on plan yet and I gained 0.5 pounds.

To be honest have been eating lots of naughty food eg Oreo, this new hobnob snack bar, Oreo was nice but this hobnob bar wasn't.

Argh I wish I can have more self discipline. (I say this every week...)

Oh dear Dreamaholic, but at least it wasn't a huge gain. Next week is your week so time to get back on plan? :fingerscrossed:

Hiya Im doing it online and weigh in day is weds too so can I join??
After just finding out that I cant have special K for my healthy option B on extra easy Im now starting to hink thats why Im staying the same? Slimming world have just mailed me to say it doesnt meet criteria for a Healthy option b! so back to the shreddies it is :)

Wk 1-3lb
wk 2 -1lb
wk3 - sts
wk 4 - sts :(
Wk 5
this week s target is 2.5 lb to get back into the 9's!!!!

Welcome moomoo2 :D STS is better than a gain. You can get back to the 9's so onwards & downwards ;)

Im shocked and pleased that I have managed to lose 2.5 lbs :happy036:

Didnt think I would hoping can keep it up through the easter hols as more temptation when kids are off!!

Well done Tarty, that's great stuff! :D

Morning everyone,

Amazingly 1lb off this week Yay!!!!

That's great Donzy84! Hope you & babe are keeping well, and not too tired. :D

Good luck to everyone else :fingerscrossed:

Pleased to report a 2.5lb loss myself. Quite surprised actually, but chuff chuff chuffed :D

I've lost about 1 1/4 pounds - which as totm i'm thrilled!!!

Well done to everyone who has lost - there are some good losses!

Sts/gains - I know what it's like - stick with it!

I think reducing my sugar intake has helped - haven't had a muller light or alpen light for nearly two weeks!

Twinkle ur doing amazing!

Sorry I strayed again

I'm making this a habbit! Have been sts over last couple of weeks. Have a bug this week so not on plan but not exactly eating!

Also we aren't waiting till September or for me to get to target, we gonna try for baby in mid may soooo watch this space!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 12lb loss: 9lb

Wow - some fab losses ladies! Well done Twinkle, Tarty, Donzy, LHC - you all rock!
Commiserations to the STSers (like me) and gainers. Don't worry too much Dreamaholic - you'll soon shift that little gain. I'm back on it 100% - determined to see a loss next week.

Oh and a big warm welcome to MooMoo!

Hi All

I hope its OK for me to join in here? I weigh myself on Wednesday mornings and yippee I've lost another 1lb. I put this lb down to my inability to shell a boiled egg, how hard can it be. I used to be able to do it but now all I can do is beat it up.
I just need to keep going and stay away from the beer.
Good luck to you all.
Graham

Hi All

I hope its OK for me to join in here? I weigh myself on Wednesday mornings and yippee I've lost another 1lb. I put this lb down to my inability to shell a boiled egg, how hard can it be. I used to be able to do it but now all I can do is beat it up.
I just need to keep going and stay away from the beer.
Good luck to you all.
Graham

Welcome wrinkly :D All comers welcome here. A lb lost is 2 packs of butter gone, excellent ;)
Beer beer you're not welcome round 'ere ;) Ach, the occasional one will not harm. It's better to have the odd treat than to miss them like crazy then totally blow out. All things in moderation.
Good luck :D

Ok, I did weigh in this morning. Back down to 146. lol Gain a lb, lose a lb, gain a lb, lose a lb, gain a lb, lose a lb!!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Hopefully I will have a loss to report next week. I'm officially back and aiming for 100% this week!!

Welcome moomoo and winkley, and well done everyone for staying on plan and losing something / maintaining well (apart from myself... I know i can do better!) special well done to tarty and twinkle who lost 2.5 pounds and are our sow!!

Ok now I really do need to put my acts together. I'm going away the Easter weekend and I dont want to look bloated in photos. So thats a motivation for me to lose something!!

Welcome Wrinkly!
Well done Tarty and Twinkle for being sow!

Thanks Krupskaya :D Bets of luck to one and all for the coming week. :fingerscrossed:

Thanks for the welcome. If the weather is warm I'll have one beer tomorrow evening in the garden. See you all next Wednesday

Back