Wednesday home weigh-in

Thanks for the welcome. If the weather is warm I'll have one beer tomorrow evening in the garden. See you all next Wednesday

Will do wrinkly, be good till then ;)

helloooooo

ohh this is weird doing it off the net rather than my phone!

still not on plan as been unwell with a silly mean tummy bug :(

feeling a bit naff!!! there is only so much bread n clear soup i can eat.... im fed up :(:cry:

helloooooo

feeling a bit naff!!! there is only so much bread n clear soup i can eat.... im fed up :(:cry:

helloooooo to you too Leeanne910 :D
Aw, it's awful when your under the weather, :sign0137:, but hope the good weather :rolleyes: haha, will perk you up very soon. Don't cry hun, :hug99: it'l soon pass, then your new journey begins :clap::scale:

helloooooo

Did your picture just change :confused:

Yes it did lol I was having a play hahaha I put an old one on first of me n other half when I was still blonde. So put a more recent pic of me up :)

Though I miss my blonde hair :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 12lb loss: 9lb

Yes it did lol I was having a play hahaha I put an old one on first of me n other half when I was still blonde. So put a more recent pic of me up :)

Though I miss my blonde hair :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 12lb loss: 9lb

Well you really suit the brunette colour :D

Hi :)
I am a Wednesday at home person, just thought I would check in and say hi, you all have had some fantastic losses

I am a Wednesday at home person, just thought I would check in and say hi, you all have had some fantastic losses

Thanks Crazy Kitty, Hi & :welcome2:
You had a good loss yourself :D Just lost yourself a bag of sugar :D
Good luck for the coming week ;)

Hi Crazy kitty (great name!), a very warm welcome to you!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow - I'm getting nervous already!

Hi Crazy kitty (great name!), a very warm welcome to you!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow - I'm getting nervous already!

Echoing the luck for everyone for tomorrow :fingerscrossed:
I'm nervous too, *wk :(
Like the new avatar Krupskaya :D Can I ask, is that your name or a nick name? I think it's pretty :D

Echoing the luck for everyone for tomorrow :fingerscrossed:
I'm nervous too, *wk :(
Like the new avatar Krupskaya :D Can I ask, is that your name or a nick name? I think it's pretty :D

Thanks Twinkletoes, it's a nickname (long story lol). Good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks Twinkletoes, it's a nickname (long story lol). Good luck for tomorrow!

Ahh, a mystery to go along with a mysterious moniker ;)
Luck to you too :D

Yay everyone - I lost 1.5lbs! Really pleased about that as it brings my total to 30lbs off and I hit my easter target.

krupskaya said:
Yay everyone - I lost 1.5lbs! Really pleased about that as it brings my total to 30lbs off and I hit my easter target.

Well done :)

I'm happy to report that I lost 1.2kg which is 2.5 pounds!!! Don't know how that happened (I'm still not on plan, but I've been having more salads) of coz I'm not complaining :) :bliss:

Last edited:
Ugh 1lb on this week, can't say i'm surprised though, just can't seem to get my head in gear and way too much chocolate around!!!!

Hope you all have better results ;)

:cry: a lb on not good had a really bad Sunday with food but lovely family day. Been 100% otherwise an riding bike alot. On antibiotics dunno if this would make a difference or if it was just my naughty but nice Sunday!! Oh well back to it :)

Well done everyone who has lost, particularly Dreamaholic I know you've struggled. Sorry if you've put on but sounds like you know why. I'm 3.5 hours drive from my scales!!! Have avoided ice cream by the sea and walked loads - will weigh in when I'm back

Lovehatecarbs said:
Well done everyone who has lost, particularly Dreamaholic I know you've struggled. Sorry if you've put on but sounds like you know why. I'm 3.5 hours drive from my scales!!! Have avoided ice cream by the sea and walked loads - will weigh in when I'm back

Thanks :) I'm really pleased that I'm finally losing! (I guess it's the salads I've been having, and I've also been on the bike more!)

Well done for avoiding the ice cream, you need alot of will power for that!

Good luck with weigh in for those who haven't yet weighed!

Im not on SW but I am a at home wednesday weigh-er so hope u dnt mind me posting.

Have lost 2lbs again this wk (yeya!!) and moving along nicely 2wards my goal ((hopefully can reach my nxt mini goal of getting to 10 and a half stone by nxt wk or the wk after :D)

Well done on all ur losses

Well done on losing Dreamaholic and Fat Bridesmaid. Way to go girls! Commiserations to the gainers, better luck next week. Good luck to all those about to WI.

Back