Wednesday home weigh-in

2 pounds off this week and for some reason I feel cross?! No reason why I should as I didn't do anything special this week and 2 pound is a good loss. I can be strange at times

2 pounds off this week and for some reason I feel cross?! No reason why I should as I didn't do anything special this week and 2 pound is a good loss. I can be strange at times

????:8855:

I've lost another 2lb's so very happy about that :D
Thing is, I don't 'feel' any thinner/lighter/different. Don't even think I look any different either, not to me anyway, which is quite disappointing considering I've lost over 25lb since I started on SW. Any thoughts anyone? Is this 'normal', usual?
Well done to this weeks 'losers' and good luck to those not yet dipped in :D X

I've lost another 2lb's so very happy about that :D
Thing is, I don't 'feel' any thinner/lighter/different. Don't even think I look any different either, not to me anyway, which is quite disappointing considering I've lost over 25lb since I started on SW. Any thoughts anyone? Is this 'normal', usual?
Well done to this weeks 'losers' and good luck to those not yet dipped in :D X

Congratulations Twinkletoes! I feel the same as you - can't see a difference despite dropping 30lbs. But I'm in a size 14 jeans now as my others were just falling down. Do you find your clothes are looser? That's objective proof that you've changed even if you can't see it. x

Congratulations Twinkletoes! I feel the same as you - can't see a difference despite dropping 30lbs. But I'm in a size 14 jeans now as my others were just falling down. Do you find your clothes are looser? That's objective proof that you've changed even if you can't see it. x

Thanks for the positivity Krupskaya :D Glad I'm not the only one, lol
The only thing I've noticed is my good jeans are more comfy. Maybe I should get out some stuff I've not worn for a while & see how they are fitting. :D
X

krupskaya said:

Surely you can feel the difference after losing 30 pounds? Look at photos of yourself when you are 30 pounds heavier and look at the mirror again!!

I'm a tortoise and I've only lost 16 pounds since last July... But clothes that were tight now fit, and I doubt I could squeeze in size 12 dresses last July!

Surely you can feel the difference after losing 30 pounds? Look at photos of yourself when you are 30 pounds heavier and look at the mirror again!!

I'm a tortoise and I've only lost 16 pounds since last July... But clothes that were tight now fit, and I doubt I could squeeze in size 12 dresses last July!

I've not had a photo taken for over 6yrs and that was only because my mum wanted it before she passed. Dunno when it was before then. Don't do photos. Take lots though, haha. Don't do mirrors below the neck either, or nudity in front of anyone except myself. Eech!! *shiver*
Size 12 eh? Wow that's great dreamaholic :D

lynettetink said:
lost 5lb this week really pleased.

Wow well done lynette! I think that's the best loss among our group so you are the sow!!

Well done everyone for your losses / sts and commiseration on gains. Have a lovely long weekend and try to enjoy it without too many easter eggs!

lost 5lb this week really pleased.

Well done Lynettetink on a fabulous loss and being our slimmer of the week! *passes virtual bowl of fruit*

Hi all lost 3lb this week but think it's from the tummy bug last week!

Changed my goal! I waana lose 38lb to target not sure how will go as we started to try baby making!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 12lb loss: 9lb

Well done MommyNO and Leeanne! Good luck TTC Leeanne. X

Thanks krups!

Having a mini competition to myself at the mo! Get to target before I actually know I am pregnant hahaha should boost me!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

I've not had a photo taken for over 6yrs and that was only because my mum wanted it before she passed. Dunno when it was before then. Don't do photos. Take lots though, haha. Don't do mirrors below the neck either, or nudity in front of anyone except myself. Eech!! *shiver*
Size 12 eh? Wow that's great dreamaholic :D

I don't have 'before' photos either as I studiously avoided having my photo taken as I looked so fat. So nothing to compare it with and I still struggle to see the difference in the mirror. Still got a fat face and fat belly lol! I have noticed my back fat dissappearing though...When I started it was a squeeze to get into a 16 and now a 14 fits comfortably. So I'm just going with how my clothes fit.

Well after a shocking week I weighed in and have put on 3lbs! It's my first gain in 18 weeks, and I've done it in style lol. Hoping everyone else has better luck today. xxx

Oh dear krupskaya - back to it then! I've STS which is annoying as I was a saint on holiday! I have to remember had I eaten all the icecreams the kids did id have gained

Good luck everyone

hello everyone again well done to everyone on the losses, i have lost another 5lb this week which means my total is 1st and 2lb whoo hoo i am soooo pleased definatly gonna stick to it. xx

Back