Wednesday home weigh-in

Hello peeps, I'm new and this is my first weigh in. I have never done SW before and so far I'm having a great time. I am doing SW at home as it is not convenient to attend the local group.
I weigh in kilos but i'll also put the equivelant in pounds.

my 1st weeks loss is 3.4 kilo (7.5 lb ish) and I am really delighted.

Good luck to everyone else with your weigh-ins.:)

ffynnon said:
Hello peeps, I'm new and this is my first weigh in. I have never done SW before and so far I'm having a great time. I am doing SW at home as it is not convenient to attend the local group.

Welcome and well done for the huge loss!!

Following some steaks and chips and ice-cream over the last weekend, I've gained 1.5 pounds... not great and certainly not pleased but at least I know where the pounds came from...

Well after a shocking week I weighed in and have put on 3lbs! It's my first gain in 18 weeks, and I've done it in style lol. Hoping everyone else has better luck today. xxx

Oh dear krupskaya, but now it's time to put it behind you and get back to it hun ;) Good luck for the coming week :D

Oh dear krupskaya - back to it then! I've STS which is annoying as I was a saint on holiday! I have to remember had I eaten all the icecreams the kids did id have gained

Good luck everyone

Hi LHC you did really well just to be STS after a holiday so go you!! :D Good luck for the coming week ;)

hello everyone again well done to everyone on the losses, i have lost another 5lb this week which means my total is 1st and 2lb whoo hoo i am soooo pleased definatly gonna stick to it. xx

Woohoo lynettetink!! Awesome loss this week :D

Not that you seem to need it but Good luck for the coming week ;)

Welcome ffynnon :wavey:
Well done on such a great big loss :D Not surprised you're delighted :D
Not that you seem to need it either, but Good luck to you for the coming week too ;)

Welcome and well done for the huge loss!!

Following some steaks and chips and ice-cream over the last weekend, I've gained 1.5 pounds... not great and certainly not pleased but at least I know where the pounds came from...

Oh dear dreamaholic :( As you said, at least you know where they came from. New week ahead to claw it back, or is it push it back off ? lol.
Good luck for the coming week dreamaholic :D

I'm happy to report a 1kg loss (2.2lb) :D That bag of sugar was heavy :giggle:
That has taken me to 12kg lost - 2stones!! Yay me :party0049:
Check out my new shiny below ;)

Hiya all over the moon the kids are back at school and I have a loss of 2 1/2 lb :D

Well done to all the ppl with gr8 losses.

Back to under 12st again so v pleased :bliss:

Well done girls some fabulous losses there. Commiserations to those who gained or STS, although I think I take the prize as the SWer with the worst result of the week lol! Good luck to anybody else due to WI.

1 pound off this week for me, but I am ok with that. I thought I would put on this week cause I had a couple of Easter eggs. I guess the 4 mile walk helped

Only 1lb off this wk for me aswell but thats okay cuz its my TOTM and 1lb is my usual loss for this time and hey its still a loss :D
Well done every1!

Hi

I've just joined and stumbled across this thread and would like to join

I did SW last summer and lost over 20lbs - I was really pleased but then because of work I had to stop going to the meetings before I got to my target weight

I thought I could continue on my own but life has shown me I have no will power on my own and so when a friend recommended looking for a forum on line I thought that would be a great idea!

I am going to try and follow the extra easy diet this week and see what happens - hopefully I will have good news to post this time next week :)

Until then...
Nic

Can I join in as well?

I went to class some years back and lost over 5 stone. Since then some of the weight has come back ~ but now I am determined to get all that weight off and more..... I WILL get to target.

I can't really afford to go to class and I'd rather go to the gym and do a class than go and get weighed. I wasn't a big fan of the class but I stayed to get my mony's worth.

Weighed in this morning so I'm off to a start. Here's to 101% this week.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Welcome to our new joiners :) do you wanna give us some background about yourself, eg where you are from, how much you weigh now and how much do you wanna lose etc.

Yeah i personally prefer to keep the fiver for myself each week than paying to get weighed. Weighing yourself is not that difficult, is it? People in this group are friendly and supportive, as you can see from the posts here! Big hugs to you all!

Well done all losers, commiseration to those who sts or had a small gain. It was a long weekend and there are too many chocolate lying around, making it easier to slip! Ah well...we deserve a little treat every now and then.

Special well done to ffynnon who lost 7.5 pounds!!!! Simply inspirational!

I am a new member and I would like to join in if you don't have any objections.
I have been on SW diet since February and so far lost 8 1/2 Ibs.
I am a mother of 4, including a set of twins and suffer from an under active thyroid, for which I take 125 mg thyroxine daily. I have tried losing weight in the past but find it increasingly difficult these days.
Recently my right leg has started giving me a hard time and I feel I must lose weight now to improve my health and self confidence. I am looking for encouragement on these forums.

weight.png

Last edited:
new to this

A big warm welcome to you Nabo, JustJudith and Dolphin. And a special welcome to Pickle the wonder dog!

thankyou dreamaholic and everyone else for their comments, I was really chuffed with my week. best wishes to everyone for this weeks weigh-in

Hi everyone it's me... The stranger who lurks but hasn't been posting a I been naughty... And unwell

Well now I know why.... I'm pregnant!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Congratulations Leeanne910 :D

Good luck everyoe for this weeks weigh in :D
:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Congratulations Leeanne!

4lbs off for me girls - I'm back in the game, lol! Good luck everyone else.

Congrats leeanne!!!

Following another long weekend, I lost 0.1kg. Not alot but at least its slightly better than a sts or a small gain. Also it's time of the month right now so hope to report a loss next week!

Krupskaya - well done for the 4 pound loss!

Good luck everyone else!

Back