Wednesday home weigh-in

Well done Dreamaholic, a loss is a loss so definitely going in the right direction.

Well done Ffynnon - that's an amazing loss - what are your top tips lol?!

Hi all well I stayed the same had a few too many syns I think over the weekend. Bottle of wine ice cream and kfc (which seemed greasy not really thought of it like that before).

Well done/good luck to others :)

2 pounds off this week :) I really don't know how as I went to London this weekend and went totally off plan. I guess all the walking helped burn it off. Gonna make sure I am good this week though to make sure it doesn't creep in

Weighed myself in today ~ found I had lost 4 pounds something. Think this is a fluke.

Better get back on track real soon (went off plan this afternoon ~ well it is hot!)

Fingers crossed for us all today

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

So many good losses here :wee: Well done everyone :wow:
I'm STS this week :sigh:
oh well, better than a gain :)

Some good losses here from various people this week, well done. I think collectively we've lost around a stone!! Sow goes to ffynnon for a 5 pound loss! Commiseration to those who didnt lose as much as theyd like. Let's work hard for next week.

I gained a lb! But to be honest now I can't
Focus hahaha I'm carrying a baby!!!

But still gonna post my gains n updates with u guys if that's ok. I wanna minimise gains!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

awww thanks for my SOW. well done to everyone who has lost and an extra good luck for next week for those that have sts or gained.

Hi every1 I have lost 2lbs this wk :)

I have also reached another mini-goal and got a great compliment this wk ("you have lost loads of weight :D)

Congrats Leeane910! :D

Welldone evry1 on their losses

Well done to everyones weight losses, hope you dont mind if i join

I was going to slimming world every wednesday up until christmas but didnt find it very helpful and only ended up staying for the weigh ins in the end, i lost 20lbs up till then, but then christmas threw me and had lots of occasions the past few months and hadnt really been following, and only managed another few pound loss!! but this week ive vowed to get back into it 100% and have stocked the cupboards with all my healthy meals!! and hoping by doing it this way will help me lose and get to my target!! As reading everyones journies i have found it very inspirational and motivating!!
fingers crossed on wednesday i have had some sort of a loss!! good luck everyone :)

A warm welcome to you mummykate.

Well girls I lost 2lb and finally made it into the 10s - I'm 10st 13lbs! Woohoo - i'm chuffed! I haven't been this weight in years!

Good luck everyone else!

Well even though I have been pretty good this week since finding out I was expecting in hope to shift some pounds in the first trimester. I gained half a pound. Bit disapointed insuppose especialy after all the veg fruit and salad I have eaten! Oh well if I continue maybe it won't be that bad!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Well done mummy kate, and leeanne, you gaining half a pound is probably bcos your baby is growing, not you! And well done krupskaya for getting into the 10s! you must be thrilled!

Hows everyone doing? Hope you are well

I'm pleased to report I lost 0.6kg, am now weighing 150.5 pounds - so close to break the 150 mini target, hope I'll be below 150 next week. It feels like I'm getting close to it, then I'm gaining a pound or so and I never break it!

Good luck to you if you haven't weighed yet!

Well done on your loss Dreamaholic. Stay on plan this week and I bet you'll crash through the 150lb bracket next week.

Yes, I'm thrilled! Even more so as I just rooted out all my size 14 jeans and they all fit - woo hoo!!!

Don't be glum about your tiny gain Leeanne, as Dream says, baba is growing in there.

Good luck those left to weigh in.

well after starting off so well and feeling really pleased with myself i was really disappointed last week so didn't weigh in on here i had put on 3lb:cry:
this week realizing that i can still do this i tried to think why i put on weight and found the reason and have not gone back to it. This week i have lost 5lb and feeling a lot better :woohoo:
congrats to everyone else who lost last week and this week xx.:party0019:

Well done Lynette - that's a fab loss!

Well done to all those 'losers' out there ;) :giggle:
I'm down just over 1lb today so that's better than my sts of last week :D
Good luck to those yet to weigh :fingerscrossed:

Hi everyone,

I am new on here, hope you dont mind me joining. I used to go to a group every Wednesday, but I wasnt really getting that much out of it. So, I have joined online..looking forward to getting to know you all.

x

A warm welcome to you Abigail'sMummy. Good luck with your weight loss!

Back