Wednesday home weigh-in

hiya everyone, well done on your losses.

I have lost another 1.9kg (4lb 3 oz) this week and to be honest I am stunned, I have never lost weight this easily before not even on Atkins. I fully expected to STS or just a small loss this week, although I have stayed to plan as I have lost so much since I started 3 weeks ago. But to lose a total of 16.5 lbs in 3 weeks is a real motivator.

good luck to everyone with their weigh in.

Hi all :)

Another 2lbs for me this week which Im happy with. Onwards and upwards (or downwards lol) only 7lbs left til I reach my goal :D

Well done every1 on ur losses

Well done Twinkletoes, Ffynnon and fat bridesmaid - great losses! Ffynnon - you'll have to give me some top tips, that's an amazing run of losses - go you!

Hello everyone - I didn't weigh in last week but sts this week. Things are tough at work and I'm really struggling to stay on track. Had a week of eating and drinking rubbish been better this week but slipped on chocolate yesterday.

Welcome newbies - this is a great forum, I've missed it whilst my heads been in the sand!

Some great losses looking through the posts

Congratulations Leeanne!!

Restarting.

I weighed in at home this morning and saw a gain. Had some breakfast and decided to weigh in at Boots. Bigger gain. But I do so much better when I have that slip of paper to remind me so I am starting again at this weight.

I know where the gain came from but I was still gutted. Ah well.... the past is the past.

Good going on all your loses. You all are doing really well.

If you get downhearted think it wasn't as bad as my week (either 5lb or 9lb gain depnding which scale you run with)

Heres to a good week for us all.

Dreams can come true

JUdith & Pickle the wonder dog

Well done Twinkletoes, Ffynnon and fat bridesmaid - great losses! Ffynnon - you'll have to give me some top tips, that's an amazing run of losses - go you!

I have no top tips except stick to plan and plan to stick. I really, really expect my losses to slow right down but I'm also doing minimum 20 mins on the treadmill every day, hoping to keep the momentum going.

Well done all! Ffynnon you are the sow again, well done!! I imagine the 20min exercise each day really helps but I always find it hard to make myself to do 20 mins each day. Maybe I should push myself harder!! How much more have you got to lose before you reach target? Looking at the speed of loss you'll get there soon!

Help - I can't stop eating. I'm having to lead some restructuring at work including telling people they might be made redundant. I can't stop eating - maybe you'll think I deserve it - but have eaten so much chocolate to get through this and can't stop

((((lovehatecarbs))))

sounds like you are going through a real stressful time. Its not your fault....

I know when I am stressed I go back to previous behaviours and coping mechanisms ~ which include chocolate.

I wish I could give you a big hug and tell you in person you don'tt deserve to hurt yourself by having so much chocolate. Its a bit late to go for a walk but how about a nice soak in the tub? I would lend you Pickle to play with but I need her *smile*

If I can help in any way..... just holler.... and when you weigh in rememebr that is just a number and you are not that number. (never said I'd make snence)

Keep talking.

Judith & Pickle

Help - I can't stop eating. I'm having to lead some restructuring at work including telling people they might be made redundant. I can't stop eating - maybe you'll think I deserve it - but have eaten so much chocolate to get through this and can't stop

Oops seems to have been sent twice. Thank you justjudith - who is pickle?

I had a soak in the tub but with chocolates!!! I know I need to get on track - I'm not sure if the chocolate is a punishment or a reward if that makes sense??

Sometimes I'm not sure if chocolate is a reward or a punnishment.... I just know in my knower that it isn't the answer or a solution *grin*

Anything we can do to help you gwet back on track?

What are you going to have for breakfast? Planning on having anything else tonight?

By the way..... Pickle is my lurcher cross pickle of a dog. She lurches from one Pickle to another and will chew anything.... just like me I guess. Shes about 3 years old but still a puppy.

What kinda thing makes you smile?

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog.

Oh LHC I am so sorry you are going through a tough time :hug99: You have always been so supportive of other people around here and I hope you will let us support you now.
Don't let this define where you go from here, let it go and start again tomorrow.
Try revisiting your reasons for doing this by writing them down?
You CAN complete your journey and we are all here with you :grouphugg:

Thanks twinkletoes. Thanks to you and justjudith I'm determined to have no more chocolate tonight. I don't want to put the weight back on but it's like having a bad time makes it ok - I've had two weeks of eating rubbish but feel like I'm spiralling now and need to stop. I forgot to come here for support. I guess tomorrow is another day but this is going to be hard to not take the easy route - it's hard when I'm having to give people bad news to think about me

Pickles sounds very sweet!

Thanks twinkletoes. Thanks to you and justjudith I'm determined to have no more chocolate tonight. I don't want to put the weight back on but it's like having a bad time makes it ok - I've had two weeks of eating rubbish but feel like I'm spiralling now and need to stop. I forgot to come here for support. I guess tomorrow is another day but this is going to be hard to not take the easy route - it's hard when I'm having to give people bad news to think about me

Pickles sounds very sweet!

Haven't you heard of the saying "Don't shoot the messenger" ? Well you are just the messenger and shouldn't be shooting yourself, but something not of your making ;)
Try to make sure you always have some fruit available, then at least you can take fearsome bites out of crunchy apples :D
Now forgive yourself, step away from the guilt ;) and come vent on here at every opportunity :hug99:

Have just handed over my secret stash of chocolate to my husband! Going to try and get some sleep and keep this forum close till I'm focused thank you again

Thats a big step handing over your stash....

Try and have plesant dreams..... if all else fails breathe...... you could try breathing in to two and bresathing out to three.... or if that doesn't work in to two and out to four. Calms the mind down and clears out some of the trash thast in there..... not that your mind has trash.... not like mine.

sweet dreams

Judith & Pickle

Well done LHC :woohoo:

As JustJudith said, try breathing to relax, I've found that concentrating on breathing actually helps me to nod off too :) and it's also known to be an essential part of living ;) :giggle:

Sleep well :zz: and remember that tomorrow will be better and what has been, has passed :D

Mo x

Hi LHC, sorry to hear you're going through it. You're really in an unenviable position telling people they might lose their jobs but as has been said before you're just the messenger after all. Hope you manage to keep away from the chocs today ((((Big Hugs)))) x

Back