Wednesday home weigh-in

Hope you have a good day LHC :wavey:

**Go Go LHC You Can Do It Same As We!** :party0011: :party0011:
we? eh? :d'oh::faint2:
Well you get the gist ;) :giggle:
Have a good one :wavey:
Mo x

It's 4.30 and I've stayed on plan so far - tough though need petrol on the way home will have to do pay at pump to avoid shop!!

Welldone LHC on reaching half 4 on plan :D Sending you good vibes for the evening to go the same way :vibes: Keep us posted ;)

I had a biscuit and potato wedges probably just over syns but a big improvement on the last couple of weeks and definitely better than last few days. I've sts which is a miracle given what I've eaten. Today is a test I've got two late meetings at work where there will be homemade cake. Last week I ate three slices in one meeting!

Thank you twinkletoes and justjudith you really did stop me from spiralling - sending ihugs!!!!

Sending hugs to LHC. Dont envy you at all with your job but ths STS is gr8!! :)

Im not sure wot Im doing not had a gr8 couple of weeks didnt weigh in last week as every thing that was good or bad I have been eating. Weighed in this mornin an I'm 12st 1 lb so not gr8 as had got under the 12 st but here goes to a good week I hope :fingerscrossed:

Good luck to everyone else weighing today x

Hello everyone! Hope you are well. Time flies and it's Wednesday already!!

I finally lost that one pound that puts me below 150 pounds. Hurray :bliss: as can be seen from my signature it's taken me six months to lose this 5 pounds. Hope the next 5 pounds won't take as long!!

Good luck with weighing!

Well done Dreamaholic, you must be so chuffed!

Commiserations Tarty. Good luck to LHC in resisting the cake, and well done on sts - that's really good.

I lost 2lbs today which takes me to my 2.5 stone off award! Yippee!

hello again,
this week i have lost 5lb
. so thats 1 and a half stone altogether.:woohoo:

Wow Lynette - amazing loss!

Commiserations Lisa, do you know what went wrong, or was it just one of those weeks? I've had a couple of sts and I think it was just my body catching up with itself.

1.5lbs off for me this week so quite happy with that.
Good luck & :fingerscrossed: for those yet to weigh :D

I had a biscuit and potato wedges probably just over syns but a big improvement on the last couple of weeks and definitely better than last few days. I've sts which is a miracle given what I've eaten. Today is a test I've got two late meetings at work where there will be homemade cake. Last week I ate three slices in one meeting!

Thank you twinkletoes and justjudith you really did stop me from spiralling - sending ihugs!!!!

Good :vibes: for today LHC on resisting the cake. You CAN do it ;)
Can you perhaps take some fruit in with you instead? Perhaps suggest that is an option made available for future meetings? Have a good day anyway hun, be thinking of you :hug99:

Sending hugs to LHC. Dont envy you at all with your job but ths STS is gr8!! :)

Im not sure wot Im doing not had a gr8 couple of weeks didnt weigh in last week as every thing that was good or bad I have been eating. Weighed in this mornin an I'm 12st 1 lb so not gr8 as had got under the 12 st but here goes to a good week I hope :fingerscrossed:

Good luck to everyone else weighing today x

:hug99: You will get back there Tarty, good :vibes: to you for the coming weeks :D

Hello everyone! Hope you are well. Time flies and it's Wednesday already!!

I finally lost that one pound that puts me below 150 pounds. Hurray :bliss: as can be seen from my signature it's taken me six months to lose this 5 pounds. Hope the next 5 pounds won't take as long!!

Good luck with weighing!

Awesome dreamaholic :bliss: Your determination is an inspiration, thank you :thankyou:

Well done Dreamaholic, you must be so chuffed!

Commiserations Tarty. Good luck to LHC in resisting the cake, and well done on sts - that's really good.

I lost 2lbs today which takes me to my 2.5 stone off award! Yippee!

Congrats Krupskaya :woohoo: Hope to get mine too in the next few weeks ;)

i have lost nothing at all :cry::cry::cry:

Don't be upset lisa :hug99: it's better than putting on. We all have sts weeks but it always kicks off again eventually, just don't give up on all your hard work so far ;) See what dreamaholic's determination has achieved :D

hello again,
this week i have lost 5lb
. so thats 1 and a half stone altogether.:woohoo:

:wow: Very welldone lynette - bet you're this weeks sotw here in our little group :D

Suggestion

What do you all think of making a list :character00148: each week of who weighs in, in our little group and then we total our group losses as we go along, with the first person to weigh in on a wednesday morning starting it off?

:thinking2:Just a thought as I know some, if not all, actual groups do that; it seems to give an extra wee bit of motivation/inspiration and a morale boost?

Example:
From me, LHC, Krup, Tarty, dream, lisaJH & Lynette our total so far this week is 9.6lbs! :wow: :D

If you think it's a :crazy: idea just :ignore: me, no probs ;)
x

TwinkleToes2day said:
What do you all think of making a list :character00148: each week of who weighs in, in our little group and then we total our group losses as we go along, with the first person to weigh in on a wednesday morning starting it off?

:thinking2:Just a thought as I know some, if not all, actual groups do that; it seems to give an extra wee bit of motivation/inspiration and a morale boost?

Example:
From me, LHC, Krup, Tarty, dream, lisaJH & Lynette our total so far this week is 9.6lbs! :wow: :D

If you think it's a :crazy: idea just :ignore: me, no probs ;)
x

I think it's a brilliant idea ;)

I think what we can do is:
Twinkle - x pounds
LHC - x pounds
krup - x pounds
Tarty - x pounds
Etc
And when people post their losses they just ad to the list themselves

So we can see the result at a glance

I think it's a brilliant idea ;)

I think what we can do is:
Twinkle - x pounds
LHC - x pounds
krup - x pounds
Tarty - x pounds
Etc
And when people post their losses they just ad to the list themselves

So we can see the result at a glance

Thanks dreamaholic ;) that's what I was thinking but also we could total it up as we go along too :D

Twinkle - 1lb = 1lb
LHC - 1lb = 2lbs
krup - 1lb = 3lbs
Tarty - 1lb = 4lbs
Etc

hi everyone - well done on losses
i have lost 1.1kg this week (2lb 6.8oz) which i'm quite pleased about.

i hope everyone has a good week ahead.

Well done Twinkle and Ffynonn - great losses!

Good idea Twinkle and Dreamaholic, will start a list with a rolling total next week.

This was my first week in many ways..... but I'm still chuffed. I only sort-of kept to plan but managed to lose 6 pounds.

Hope you all have an equally wonderful week..... I will be weighing on Tuesday next week due to other committments but will keep you updated next Wednesday!

Its good to be a loser, or to stay the same.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Well done Judith - that's a fab loss! Go you!

Great loss Judith :wow: Imagine what you would have lost if you had more than 'just sort of kept to plan' haha ;)

Well done too ffynnon :D

Wow some of these losses are amazing!!! What is your secret?

Well done Dreamaholic on getting under 150!!!

I avoided the cake - just!

Back