Wednesday home weigh-in

Well done on avoiding the cake LHC!

justjudith said:
This was my first week in many ways..... but I'm still chuffed. I only sort-of kept to plan but managed to lose 6 pounds.

Hope you all have an equally wonderful week..... I will be weighing on Tuesday next week due to other committments but will keep you updated next Wednesday!

Its good to be a loser, or to stay the same.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

You are our slimmer of the week, well done, loser :)

Well done everyone as collectively we've lost over a stone!!!:) onwards and downwards everyone!!

Well I stayed the same still which is ok. Sickness has took over my pregnancy. So am barely eatin. If I do
Eat it's not sw friendly. And am constipated....

Joy..... Role on being 12 weeks and it goes!

Well done everyone xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Wow some of these losses are amazing!!! What is your secret?

Well done Dreamaholic on getting under 150!!!

I avoided the cake - just!

Well done LHC :character00238: your hips will appreciate it ;)

Only 1lb off this wk little miffed but did have my first cheat this wk so its my own fault and atleast I didnt gain

Hi Guys,

I'm new to slimming world as of 11th May and I will be having my first weigh in this Wednesday coming (18th). Could I join your thread please? x

A big warm welcome to you Lottie!

Thanks. I did WW for a bit starting in 2009 and I lost around 2 stone. I have put a bit back on since then, but thank fully not all of it! I decided to use SW as there is less restriction etc and so far, im finding it quite easy. Easy enough to think that I must be doing it wrong!! I suppose only time will tell, I've followed EE for my first week and the scales will hold the truth next week. My start weight at WW was 12st9lb and then after stopping dieting all together until last week, I now weigh 11st9.5lb. Or at least I did last Wed. I am hoping to get somewhere between the 10st-10st7lb mark before my holidays in August. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!
My first question is....How do I edit the bottom of my posts so that I can put a weight loss chart thingy there/small goals etc?

xx

Well done on your weight loss so far. SW is a fab plan and I'm sure you'll get a good result come wednesday. My top tip if you are doing extra easy is to make sure you have a third of your plate superfree with every meal (all fruit and veg bar potatoes, parsnips, avocado, peas and sweetcorn). Re the signature, you need to have made 50 posts to get a decent amount of space there for tickers, goals etc, so get posting!

You can keep track of this thread (and any others you post in) by clicking 'user cp' at the very top of the page. This then takes you to a list of suscribed threads.

If you want to get to 50 posts quickly have a go at the games on the arcade section of the site.

Good luck with this week Lottie!

:welcome: Lottie :D And well done on your loss so far :wow:
A great starting place to read is
MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum > Slimming Clubs > Slimming World
Slimming World Advice for New comers (Including Extra Easy)

It's a great help to many newcomers. As of course are all the experienced people on here who will assist, inspire & kick butt :asskick: where needed ;)
Look forward to seeing you around and wish you well on your journey :wavey:
x

Well its nearly first weigh in and i dont feel like ive lost anything.... :-(

Don't worry too much Lottie, you may well be pleasantly surprised :) I was convince last week that I had put on, but then went and lost 1.5lb :D
But even if you haven't lost, keep the faith, stay determined & on plan and it will come off. You CAN do it :hug99:

I just thought i might have lost more as I have tried really hard and everyone else seems to have had great losses the first week! I will weigh myself Wednesday to see and stay on EE until next Wed, just to see if my loss is a bit behind or something. If not, after next Wed I may try red/green days....

I just thought i might have lost more as I have tried really hard and everyone else seems to have had great losses the first week! I will weigh myself Wednesday to see and stay on EE until next Wed, just to see if my loss is a bit behind or something. If not, after next Wed I may try red/green days....

Obviously everyone is different Lottie :) I mix up my days, but noticed I've had a lot of green days lately although today is red ;) Vegetarians only do green days & still lose. Others only do red days.. so just keep on in there hunni. We're all with you and will support in whatever way we can :hug99: :fingerscrossed: & good vibes :vibes: winging their way to you & all other Wednesday Home Weighers :wavey:

I havent done red or green, ive done EE. I might weigh in tomorrow then try green days as of tomorrow, see what happens. what do you think x

I havent done red or green, ive done EE. I might weigh in tomorrow then try green days as of tomorrow, see what happens. what do you think x

Hi Lottie :wavey:
Mixing it up will give you a more varied menu of food :) but you will get to know for yourself what works over the coming weeks :)
One chap around here, ColJack, always does EE. He tried doing some 'green' but was disappointed with his loss, so has gone back to just EE.
I'm green again today, but mainly because I'm not a big meat eater and love my fruit & veg; plus I love having the extra Hex A & B's ;) However I will occasionally use a HexB for fish, which I really enjoy :D So no 'catch it all' answer hunni. Hope this is ok tho' :)
Better get off to catch the bus to take LO to swimming lesson
TTFN xx
:D

Back