Wednesday home weigh-in

A pound off for me girls. I've started the list below - so add your name and the running total.

Krupskaya = 1lb
Group total so far = 1 lb

I don't know how to add to the list on the iPhone app.

I've gained 2lb - I guess it had to catch up with me ? - oh well maybe what I needed to recover fully from my eating spree. I've been better this week but not perfect

I'm 9 12 again and swore I'd never be 10 after losing earlier on with SW - so no excuses now

Do I get a GOW award (gainer of the week?)

Hello newbies - my tip is use this forum to help you when you fall off track!

Good luck everyone

I have managed to lose 4lb but then TOTM last week and an off week the week before so Im over the moon. :party0011:

Krupskaya - 1lb
Lisajhammond - 1.5lb
Tarty - 4lb

Total group loss - 6.5lb

Dunno how you would put a gain? An is this how you wanted it done not sure?

Krupskaya - 1lb
Lisajhammond - 1.5lb
Tarty - 4lb
Lottie0311- 1.5lb
Dreamaholic - sts

Total group loss - 8lb

I don't know how to add to the list on the iPhone app.

I've gained 2lb - I guess it had to catch up with me ? - oh well maybe what I needed to recover fully from my eating spree. I've been better this week but not perfect

I'm 9 12 again and swore I'd never be 10 after losing earlier on with SW - so no excuses now

Do I get a GOW award (gainer of the week?)

Hello newbies - my tip is use this forum to help you when you fall off track!

Good luck everyone

Well it could have been worse LHC so hope you aren't disheartened :) Onwards & downwards again now ok ;)
:hug99: & good :vibes: for the coming week x

Krupskaya - 1lb
Lisajhammond - 1.5lb
Tarty - 4lb
Lottie0311- 1.5lb
Dreamaholic - sts
Twinkle - sts

Total group loss - 8lb

Awesome loss Tarty :woohoo: :D
New you could do it Lottie :wow: ;)
Well done Krup & Lisa :D

:bestwishes: to those yet to weigh :fingerscrossed:

Am disappointed with sts but..... TMI WARNING......
I am soooo constipated :(

:thankyou: to twinkletoes2day

Also well done to all the losers and the STS ppl cos at least its not a gain :happy096:

:bestwishes: for next week lovehatecarbs

Krupskaya - 1lb
Lisajhammond - 1.5lb
Tarty - 4lb
Lottie0311- 1.5lb
Dreamaholic - sts
Twinkle - sts

Total group loss - 8lb

Awesome loss Tarty :woohoo: :D
New you could do it Lottie :wow: ;)
Well done Krup & Lisa :D

:bestwishes: to those yet to weigh :fingerscrossed:

Am disappointed with sts but..... TMI WARNING......
I am soooo constipated :(

Hey Twinkle,

Thanks!! but what does TMI mean? haha x

good morning peeps 1.3kg (3lbs) off for me this week. which takes me to a total of 21lb 13 oz in 5 weeks - really, really pleased with that.

well done everyone
Ffynnon - 3lb
Krupskaya - 1lb
Lisajhammond - 1.5lb
Tarty - 4lb
Lottie0311- 1.5lb
Dreamaholic - sts
Twinkle - sts

Total group loss - 11lb

Lottie welcome to our group and to the forum TMI is - too much information.

Well done the sts gals and losers - esp Ffynonn - you've lost loads in just five weeks! I think I keep asking this lol, but what's your secret? Are you doing EE or red/green? How many syns do you use a day on average? Brilliant losses.

Commiserations to the gainers. Time to knuckle down for next week! Have a great wednesday guys.

Hi every1 :) hope every1 is having a good wk. Im down another 2lbs (YAY!! :)) only 4 more 2 go

Well done 2 every1 on there losses

I am amazed and have no secret lol. I am doing EE exclusively and my syns are around 10 per day, sometimes more. I have had no bread at all since I started but I have had some krisprolls with light triangles. I don't eat cereal either, although in the winter I might have oat so simple which I will have to syn. I don't believe in depriving myself of anything, if i want butter or sugar i have it and count the syns. LF spread is vile. I do use Fry light tho.
I also weigh every day, when I get up and before bed. I know that 'they' say u shudn't weigh every day but it works for me and if it works then why not, I don't have any nasty surprises at the end of my week and if the scale isn't budging or gaining then it makes me try harder.
Losing weight is serious business and i've got my head around it at the moment and I'm determined to make my target, I'm really enjoying SW and that makes it all the easier.

I am amazed and have no secret lol. I am doing EE exclusively and my syns are around 10 per day, sometimes more. I have had no bread at all since I started but I have had some krisprolls with light triangles. I don't eat cereal either, although in the winter I might have oat so simple which I will have to syn. I don't believe in depriving myself of anything, if i want butter or sugar i have it and count the syns. LF spread is vile. I do use Fry light tho.
I also weigh every day, when I get up and before bed. I know that 'they' say u shudn't weigh every day but it works for me and if it works then why not, I don't have any nasty surprises at the end of my week and if the scale isn't budging or gaining then it makes me try harder.
Losing weight is serious business and i've got my head around it at the moment and I'm determined to make my target, I'm really enjoying SW and that makes it all the easier.

Thanks for the reply Ffynonn. It really does make a difference when you really enjoy the plan doesn't it. I'm loving SW every step of the way which makes it so much easier. I'm a daily weigher too - I find it quite useful to be honest. If the scales are up I knuckle down harder, and if they're down it motivates me to do even better. I know it doesn't suit everybody but it works for me. Keep up the good work!

Just updating the list:

Fat Bridesmaid - 2lb
Ffynnon - 3lb
Krupskaya - 1lb
Lisajhammond - 1.5lb
Tarty - 4lb
Lottie0311- 1.5lb
Dreamaholic - sts
Twinkle - sts

Total group loss - 13lb

Go Team!! :happy096:

Back