Wednesday home weigh-in

I think we're just missing Lynette-tink & JustJudith ~ Hope all is well ;)
x

Should we minus my gain off the team loss - hee hee hee - only joking that would be depressing - well done everyone.

I've been on plan today!

I'm expecting a gain.... I've been terrrible this week... and I'm not proud....

Will be weighing in tomorrow morning as I had "work" commitments this morning which meant I couldn't get to Boots.

I'm dreading it.

Well done all you with your losses.... you inspire me

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Should we minus my gain off the team loss - hee hee hee - only joking that would be depressing - well done everyone.

I've been on plan today!

Oh definitely not LHC ;) Well done on staying on plan today :hug99:

I'm expecting a gain.... I've been terrrible this week... and I'm not proud....

Will be weighing in tomorrow morning as I had "work" commitments this morning which meant I couldn't get to Boots.

I'm dreading it.

Well done all you with your losses.... you inspire me

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Will keep :fingerscrossed: for you Judith :)

krupskaya said:
Just updating the list:

Fat Bridesmaid - 2lb
Ffynnon - 3lb
Krupskaya - 1lb
Lisajhammond - 1.5lb
Tarty - 4lb
Lottie0311- 1.5lb
Dreamaholic - sts
Twinkle - sts

Total group loss - 13lb

Wow we almost lost a stone!!

Well done all losers, especially to tarty who lost the most!! And good luck Judith

I think I really need to up my superfree!

How far is everyone from target? Its 10-20 pounds to go for me, depends where I wanna stop.

Wow we almost lost a stone!!

Well done all losers, especially to tarty who lost the most!! And good luck Judith

I think I really need to up my superfree!

How far is everyone from target? Its 10-20 pounds to go for me, depends where I wanna stop.

I still have 7lb left to reach my Mini goal, but in total I still have about 28lb to lose to where I'll be really happy happy :D But unsure how realistic that will turn out to be. :D

I have 18lb to lose :eek: and am not going to stop until i reach that goal no matter how long it take:fingerscrossed:

there is a gU lemon cheese cake winking at me 17 sins i need to resist:17729:

Lisa - step away from the cheesecake!

I have 17lbs to lose though it's getting harder now as my weight drops down. It feels like I'm fighting for every pound. I just need to remember that small drips can soon fill a bucket...x

12 - 14 for me and definitely fighting for each one. 2nd day back on plan today which is good! Have got race for life and a 9 mile charity walk coming up - have done no training - but might help lose one or two!

A big warm welcome Rattymum!

Helllloooooo Rattymum :wavey: Welcome to our little group & best of luck to you :D :D

Hi everyone :), was wondering if I could join you? I just started following the plan again on Wednesday but am just doing it at home and weighing myself in Boots every week. I lost just under 3 stone going to classes last year but fell away from it and put it all back on! Thought that I'd need all the motivation I can get doing it alone and thought that logging my weight on here every week would help. xxx

:welcome: Sam :wavey: You will get lots of encouragement on here, so onwards and downwards - good luck :D

A great big welcome to you Sam. I find it really helps to log in my weigh in result here so you've come to the right place. Good luck!

Thanks everyone, I think this will be a massive help! Do I just come on here and write how I get on every Wednesday? x

Back