Wednesday home weigh-in

Thanks everyone, I think this will be a massive help! Do I just come on here and write how I get on every Wednesday? x

That's right Sam, plus we recently started totalling our little groups... well... total, :giggle: Just as a bit of fun but it's amazing how good it looks and boosts morale a little ;) Especially if you sts or - gulp - gain :eek:
A wee chit chat is welcome too :D

hello everyone - I done SW a couple of years ago. I really didn't like the group thing (tried a couple) so am going to give it another shot but on my own...:eek:

Starting tomorrow so would love to join you all x

:welcome: sandyo :D and good luck to one & all for tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

Hi Everyone, can i join too? I did SW a few years ago and lost 14lbs in 4 weeks but its came back on and brought a few pals too, i have a lot of weight to loose so it might take quite a long time but im in this for the long haul, im also going to start excercising too, starting off with walking a little and building up each week.

Every1 is welcome the more the merrier :D goodluck every1 4 this wk and look 4ward to seeing every1's WI 2moro

Mrs H - some of us who dont have a lot to lose can really struggle and are here for ages too!!! Welcome to you and all the other newbies - I wonder if we're the biggest group yet.

I've got to have almost no syns today to make up for some extra yesterday!

Museli (b) and milk (a) for breakfast, Stilton (a) salad for lunch and muller light probably have quorn, beans and eggs for tea. Had one alpen light (1/2 b) but only as a means of avoiding chocolate!

Have been 90% on track all week for the first time in about a month so fingers crossed tomorrow!?

:welcome: Mrs H :wavey: Long haul or short haul, everyone is welcome here :D

Welcome SandyO and Mrs H, it's great having you on board!

Well girls, I lost 3lbs today! Chuffed! Really didn't expect that.

Here's the list, update as you go:

Krupskaya = 3lbs

Group total = 3lbs

i have stayed the same i have been really bad over the bank holiday weekend i have gone 78.5 syns over my weekly syns very naughty :mad::mad:

Lisajhammond = STS
Lovehatecarbs = 0.5lb
Krupskaya = 3lbs

Group total = 3.5lbs

Last edited:
Hi LHC, congrats on the loss. I just ate plenty of superfree - at least 50% of my meals. It obviously worked!

Added you to the list;

Krupskaya = 3lbs
lovehatecarbs = 0.5lbs
lisajhammond = STS

group total = 3.5lbs

Last edited:
Welcome all new joiners :)

Krupskaya = 3lbs
lovehatecarbs = 0.5lbs
lisajhammond = STS
Dreamaholic = STS

group total = 3.5lbs

Well done losers, especially krupskaya ! You lost 3 pounds!

Well done all you 'losers' out there :woohoo:

Krupskaya = 3lbs
lovehatecarbs = 0.5lbs
lisajhammond = STS
Dreamaholic = STS
Rattymum = 2lbs
Twinkle = STS

Group Total = 5.5lbs

:mad: Better than a gain I know :sigh: but 3weeks running?! Flippin' hormones :(

Sorry not been on much guys! Sikness has kicked in an not doin well sw wise really as not eatin much.

But I'm 7 weeks pregnant ish.... And lost 1lb this week :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Wow, well done on the losses. Hope I can join you next week with a good one too.

My starting weight is 13.4 - was a bit shocked this morning as really thought I was about 12.7! Never mind - staying positive.

S

Back