Wednesday home weigh-in

hi every1 :)
another 1lb loss for me this wk, seems Im stuck 2 a 1lb loss everywk now but still its a loss and its my TOTM friday so not that shocking really. Only 1lb 2 go 2 get to my target :D :D :D
Welldone every1 else on ur progress

Welcome Kayjay and well done Amelia.

Lost 1.5lbs and made it to 3 stone off exactly. Chuffed! Well done Krupskaya :woohoo:

Krupskya = 1.5lbs
Group total = 1.5lbs

Well done everyone so far! I've sts but that's ok - I have been back on plan for 2 days and writing everything down again - I am feeling motivated and working on a loss for next week! That's the spirit LHC, knew you'd get there :woohoo:

Good luck everyone

Well although sickness has passed the last 4 days even though i'm 10 weeks pregnant, I am still not on plan and gained 0.5lb this week. Still not bad!

Think as of saturday I can be back on plan. You're going to have the healthiest babe in town Leeanne ;)

Good luck all

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

WI this morning - STS. Not at all surprised as had a meal on Fri night and a buffet on Sun. Just glad it's not a gain! New day today and a new week. As you said hun, better than a gain :D
Good luck everyone xx

1lb for me. Very happy with this as really thought i'd gain! Been more "off" plan than "on"! not much better today as I've already had egg n bacon roll (wee bit hungover!)... New week sandyo & the 'plan' is beckoning ;)

Edited to add ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BMI in the 20's now ! Awesome hun!! :party0049:

well done for the losses guys! i've done 3lbs off this week! Well done again amelia :wow: That shiny will be yours next week :D :) wanted 4lbs for my stone but as i haven't been 100% this week i'll happily take the 3lbs :)
To everyone else...well done, good luck and think slim!!

hi every1 :)
another 1lb loss for me this wk, seems Im stuck 2 a 1lb loss everywk Well I guess we know what that means next week then - Partaayy :party0019: :woohoo: Go Fb!! now but still its a loss and its my TOTM friday so not that shocking really. Only 1lb 2 go 2 get to my target :D :D :D
Welldone every1 else on ur progress

Krupskya = 1.5lbs
Twinkle = 0.5lb
Fat bridesmaid = 1lb
amelia = 3lbs
LHC = STS
sandyo = 1lb
rattymum = STS
Group total = 7lbs

Good luck to those still to weigh :innocent0001::scale:

1lb off for me

Ffynnon - 1lb
Krupskya = 1.5lbs
Twinkle = 0.5lb
Fat bridesmaid = 1lb
amelia = 3lbs
LHC = STS
sandyo = 1lb
rattymum = STS
Group total = 8lbs

Evening all - can I join in your weekly group? Been attending class since Jan 2011 and have lost 2.5st so really pleased with that and have decided as and from today to do it at home - i have all the literature and love the support on here so cant really see a problem....well lets hope eh. So i did wi at about 5pm and have lost 1.5lb this week......roll on next week woohooo x

Evening all - can I join in your weekly group? Been attending class since Jan 2011 and have lost 2.5st so really pleased with that and have decided as and from today to do it at home - i have all the literature and love the support on here so cant really see a problem....well lets hope eh. So i did wi at about 5pm and have lost 1.5lb this week......roll on next week woohooo x

Welcome to our little group Suki-meg
welcome.gif
I have added you to our weekly list. :D You have done amazingly well, and know how great Minimins is, so onwards & downwards ;)
Hope to see you around, if not, see you here next week :wavey:

Suki = 1.5lb
Ffynnon = 1lb
Krupskya = 1.5lbs
Twinkle = 0.5lb
Fat bridesmaid = 1lb
amelia = 3lbs
LHC = STS
sandyo = 1lb
rattymum = STS
Group total = 9.5lbs
Well done everyone. Not sure who's still to weigh in yet ;)

Suki = 1.5lb
Ffynnon = 1lb
Krupskya = 1.5lbs
Twinkle = 0.5lb
Fat bridesmaid = 1lb
amelia = 3lbs
LHC = STS
sandyo = 1lb
rattymum = STS
Dreamaholic = gained 2 pounds
Group total = 7.5lbs

2 pounds gain for me. :( I have been trying green days but didn't seem to work. Boo

Well done everyone for losing / staying the same , especially Amelia who is our slimmer of the week :)

Well, weighed in this morning and STS. Bit annoying as I've been a sw saint all week! Sometimes I think the body just needs to regroup to consolidate the weight though. Back on plan and hoping at next week's weigh in I'll see the benefit of my hard work :).

Krupskaya - STS

Group total = 0lbs

Krupskaya - STS
Dreamaholic - STS

Group total = 0lbs

To be honest am pretty fed up with myself. I haven't been syn counting, am only sort of doing sw - eat low fat and more veg where possible and avoid unhealthy fattening stuff. I think that's why am not losing but I really cannot be bothered to count syn.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Krupskaya you are doing this properly so you will see a loss next week I believe

I've been starting to bring packed lunch again hope this helps

Hi all I'm not in a group but do a Wednesday weigh in at home. Only seem to be losing about 1lb a week now and still have loads to lose :-(

Anyone else having the same thing? xx

Morning all had WI just now and have lost 1lb - woohoo - losing slowly but at least its a loss lol.

Am off on a girlie 4 day trip to Magaluf tomorrow so might see a small gain next week lol xx

Well I am 11 weeks preg and been on plan since Saturday but not depriving or weighing and measuring

Lost 3lb this week! I'm lighter than day I found out I was preg by 4lb

:) yey

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Well done 'Losers' :woohoo:

Raven = 1lb
rattymum = STS
suki = 1lb
Leeanne = 3lb
Krupskaya = STS
Dreamaholic = STS
Twinkle = STS

Group total = 5lbs

STS for me again. Totally de-motivated and fed up with it all now:sigh: Would be happy with raven's weekly lb

2.1 kg - 4lb 10oz for me which i'll round down to 4 1/2.

Dreamaholic = STS
Ffynnon = 4.5lb
Krupskaya = STS
Leeanne = 3lb
rattymum = STS
Raven = 1lb
suki = 1lb
Twinkle = STS

Group total = 9.5lbs

can I join in with your weekly weights.It's my first week (again). I started at 17st 4 lb.I am now 16st 13lb.I'm made up with the loss but I know the first week is mostly water,you have all really motivated me with your diaries and helping people along I know I have a long way to go but really determined this time.thanks.x

hiyaa pearshape, 'course u can join us hun. Well done on your first week loss, it all counts whether its water or fat - probably a bit of both. i've added you into our running total. There's a few challenges going on as well that u might like to join - it does help with motivation and there's a huge amount of support here.

Dreamaholic = STS
Ffynnon = 4.5lb
Krupskaya = STS
Leeanne = 3lb
Pearshape = 5lb
rattymum = STS
Raven = 1lb
suki = 1lb
Twinkle = STS

Group total = 14.5lbs

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.looking forward to this,this time it doesn't feel as if I'm on a diet just eating properly and I'm not even missing my crisps.x

Welcome to our little group Pearshape!:welcome:

Hi all can I join the Wednesday weigh ins.
I had a good week 1 at -3.5 lbs
Week 2 maintained, told this could be star week.
I have been good this week but have chronic pains in stomack look pregnant and also am still on a star week and normally only last 4 days.
Feel fatter than when I started and actually so much pain hoping hubby will drive me as I cannot get off the couch to eat let alone walk to group.

Sorry a miserable hello just sore and worried as I think everything I ate this week is still inside as it hasnt come out for days.

Back