Wednesday home weigh-in

Hi Jo, welcome to our group and well done on your loss so far. Sorry to hear you're so sore and bunged up - really hope you're feeling better later.

Hi every1!

I lost 2lbs this wk :) and HIT MY TARGET!!!!! I dnt believe it.............but I have sat and had a little think and feel I would like a little more to come off so have revised my target and reset my goals from 137lbs to 126lbs. I just figure I have come this far I may as well shed those final few pesky lbs.

Welldone every1 on ur losses or STS (if it aint a gain its a win :)) and welcome to our new members

well done fat bridesmaid!! always good to revise your target if you feel that you can go that little bit further.

hiyaaa jo, sorry u feel unwell hun, hopefully it will soon pass. well done with what u've lost so far.

good luck everyone

Well done Fatbridesmaid! Time to change your username to thinbridesmaid now I think!

Well done on your loss Jo, but sorry to hear your in so much pain. Hope you feel better soon hun. To shift the blockage I'd drink plenty of water and take a couple of ex-lax as it's making you feel so ill. And it's chocolate haha! I'm on meds that make me bunged up and take Movicol which does the trick. I get it prescribed for me by the doctor, but I think you can buy it over the counter. I think it's pretty pricy but worth it if you don't want a laxative (it's very gentle).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jo*
Hahahaha! I think you can be let off on medical grounds this time!

:) lost another 3lb yesterday so 1stone 2lbs in 4weeks. Had a 'cheat day' after weigh in wi 2 meals out so gonna have to really stick to plan this week n hopefully still lose or STS lol....
Well done on the losses people and fingers crossed for a good week for us all!

Hi,

Myself and my partner have started SW at home. Our weigh in day is a Wednesday evening, and this wednesday will be our first after week one! I have a feeling he will have done a lot better than me, it's takin me a while to get back in the swing of things, that and I'm a terribly fussy eater!

Will post back after the weigh in, to let you know how we did, and see how everyone else did

xoxo :)

Welcome mazturnbull! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow night.

Early at home weigh in and.... I stayed the same....but that's ok cos I usually weigh in the morning and today I weighed at 6pm after tea...hopefully a big loss next week :)
Good Luck for tomorrow guys, I got my fingers crossed for yous!

Well done Amelia!

2lbs off for me. Good luck everyone else.

Amelia23 = STS
Krupskaya = 2lbs

Group total = 2lbs

gm everyone, 1 lb off for me this week

Amelia23 = STS
Ffynnon = 1lb
Jo = 3.5lb
Krupskaya = 2lbs

Group total = 6.5lbs

good morning! well done everyone on their losses.

I've STS again for 3rd week in a row. Had a bit of a naughty weekend food wise between BBQ's and lunches out, so i know where i've let myself down. Thinking of doing a week of red days for a change and see how i get on? I might post a food diary and get some tips and ideas. x

Hi there,

I'm new, doing SW online at home and weighing in on Wednesdays.

First weigh in today and I've lost 6.6lb! I'm actually weighing in kgs so it's 3kgs. SW Online gave me their 3kg/7lb award so am chuffed!

I know it'll slow down from now on so hoping for 1kg a week for the next three weeks to get to the stone off mark.

This is a great site, well done to all of you who've lost this week and STS, nobody's put on which is fantastic.

:D

Hi there,

I'm new, doing SW online at home and weighing in on Wednesdays.

First weigh in today and I've lost 6.6lb! I'm actually weighing in kgs so it's 3kgs. SW Online gave me their 3kg/7lb award so am chuffed!

I know it'll slow down from now on so hoping for 1kg a week for the next three weeks to get to the stone off mark.

This is a great site, well done to all of you who've lost this week and STS, nobody's put on which is fantastic.

:D

Welcome Kaz & well done on a magnificent loss :wow: I have added you to the list below ;)

Amelia23 = STS
Ffynnon = 1lb
Jo = 3.5lb
Krupskaya = 2lbs
Twinkle = 1lb
rattymum = STS
Kaz = 6.6lb

Group total = 14.1lbs
Well done to all this week :D:D

Back