Wednesday home weigh-in

Thanks for the welcome! I had a lousy first week and lost a quarter of a pound! Time to get motivated and get back on track!

Well done to everyone who lost weight this week xoxo

Hi all sorry for the late response - been away with my girlies to Magaluf and weighed in on Wednesday and have put on 3lb which I was quite pleased about cause i drank and ate loads lol - back on the wagon for me x

Hi everyone,

Completely new to site, and never used forums before. I am wanting to follow SW plan. Have done it before and its really good but am sick of going to groups plus its difficult timewise. Am thinking of doing SW online but then I came across this site and wondered if I could do it this way instead. Ive got all the SW books etc. Am wanting to have weigh in day on a wednesday morning, hence why ive written this. Ok this may sound a bit dim, but not having much idea of what im doing, if i wanted to join the Wednesday weigh in forum on here do i have to do anything other than keep returning to the forum im in now and updating weekly? (please excuse my lack of knowledge!). I know SW plan very well so not sure I want to pay a lot of money to them when I could join a forum on here and get/give support. Im more than happy to share my weight and weight changes on here.

Its a beautiful day in Leeds, hope it is where you all are. Take care everyone x

Hi Kimknees, welcome to Minimins, SW and our wednesday weigh in group! :welcome:You'll get loads of support on Minimins so it's entirely feasible for you to go it alone - especially because you already have the books. To join our weigh in thread just turn up and post your progress. Wishing you a good first week's weigh in!

Hi every1 :) WI on weds but haven't had any internet for days so first chance to come on here. Lost 1/2lb this wk :( which sucks my worst weigh in so far and Im pretty annoyed cuz I haven't done anything differently or cheated so hope this isn't an omen of bad loss to come. Im trying not to let it knock me off my game and just write it off as a bad wk, just wish I knew why?? welldone 2 every1 else

Hey Wednesday Weighers :) just weighed in...it is technically weds lol and I've lost 2lb this week...happy cos had a couple days off (again) goin for a 100% week after today so wish me luck...I wanna lose 3lb to get my one n half stone ... good luck to everyone, well done to the losers....get back on the wagon to everyone who has fallen off :) xxxc

Hi all, chuffed to report a 2lb loss this week. Had hoped for 2.5 to take me into the 9 stone bracket but I'm still really happy with 2 off!

Amelia23 = 2lbs
Krupskaya = 2lbs
Group total = 4lbs

Hi all! 13 weeks preg n not been on plan at all been lazy. But lost 2lb!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

1lb gain this week :( although it is * week for me so can't let it get me down to much I am mega bloated which is normal routine! Why always on wi day?

I have got bad chocolate cravings as well so I'm thinking of locking myself in my bedroom for the next few days

Hi I am a newbie and signed up with SW online last week but haven't really stuck with it as I wanted to use up the food in the fridge and freezer and really wanted to try and plan some meals - so I am totally 100% from today but the good news is I've lost 1.5lbs from last week :D

another week of sts
Well done to all you 'losers' :D

Amelia23 = 2lbs
Ffynnon = 3lbs
Krupskaya = 2lbs
Rattymum = 1lb
Susie = 1.5lb
Twinkle = sts

Group total = 9.5lbs

Hi every1 :)

Some great losses this wk so welldone every1

I have had a loss on 1.5lbs this wk (thank-god! :)) so please was really down about last wk so this was just the motivation I needed

Back