Wednesday home weigh-in

Started again after holidays

I weighed in this morning at 11st 1/4lb and am starting SW again.:cry:

Morning all after my 3lb gain after hols I am back on track and have lost that wooohoo - so 3lb off for me this week x

Well done to all you lovely losers!

hi everyone on Wednesday weigh-ins. I did join SW online yesterday after deliberating whether to go it alone (well with the help of you lot of course!) or join up. Decided to join SW online and use this forum as well.

Weighed myself at home yesterday and was 13stone 1 - am 5ft 2. Goal weight is 10.7 (if i get under this people tell me i look ill - u cant win can you!!!). 10% weight loss takes me to 11st 11 - so ive got 18lbs to go to get there (well by my maths anyway). I stuck to it 100% yesterday and so far today have been same - but its always easier to start with, you're all fired up to do it, I find its when you get few weeks into it that it becomes very very hard to stick to!

Good luck to everyone this week - remember we are only human not robots - so no stressing if theres any slip ups, as there's bound to be, its called life!!!

Will report back next week, but properly check back into here let you know how you doing plus read other peoples post.

Take care :)

hi everyone on Wednesday weigh-ins. I did join SW online yesterday after deliberating whether to go it alone (well with the help of you lot of course!) or join up. Decided to join SW online and use this forum as well.

Weighed myself at home yesterday and was 13stone 1 - am 5ft 2. Goal weight is 10.7 (if i get under this people tell me i look ill - u cant win can you!!!). 10% weight loss takes me to 11st 11 - so ive got 18lbs to go to get there (well by my maths anyway). I stuck to it 100% yesterday and so far today have been same - but its always easier to start with, you're all fired up to do it, I find its when you get few weeks into it that it becomes very very hard to stick to!

Good luck to everyone this week - remember we are only human not robots - so no stressing if theres any slip ups, as there's bound to be, its called life!!!

Will report back next week, but properly check back into here let you know how you doing plus read other peoples post.

Take care :)

:welcome: Kimknees I started yesterday as well

Sue

:welcome: Kimknees I started yesterday as well

Sue

Good luck Susie25 - we started at same time and very similar height and weight too! Ive got a v boozy night in town with old friends Saturday - its defo gunna be low syn spirits and diet mixers for me syn wise :D

Hi everyone,

Completely new to site, and never used forums before. I am wanting to follow SW plan. Have done it before and its really good but am sick of going to groups plus its difficult timewise. Am thinking of doing SW online but then I came across this site and wondered if I could do it this way instead. Ive got all the SW books etc. Am wanting to have weigh in day on a wednesday morning, hence why ive written this. Ok this may sound a bit dim, but not having much idea of what im doing, if i wanted to join the Wednesday weigh in forum on here do i have to do anything other than keep returning to the forum im in now and updating weekly? (please excuse my lack of knowledge!). I know SW plan very well so not sure I want to pay a lot of money to them when I could join a forum on here and get/give support. Im more than happy to share my weight and weight changes on here.

Its a beautiful day in Leeds, hope it is where you all are. Take care everyone x

Sunday 10th July - just an update - been doing sw 5 days - so far so good - even had a night out last night and well within my syns this week (so far). Hoping for a good weigh in weds mornin - spent so much time on loo weeing - thats usually a good sign. Dnt care if it is just water you loose initially - a loss is a loss in my book!!!!!!!

Will let u know Weds x

Arrgh! Spoke (posted) too soon!!!

Sunday 10th July - just an update - been doing sw 5 days - so far so good - even had a night out last night and well within my syns this week (so far). Hoping for a good weigh in weds mornin - spent so much time on loo weeing - thats usually a good sign. Dnt care if it is just water you loose initially - a loss is a loss in my book!!!!!!!

Will let u know Weds x

:eek: After just posting that id done so-far-so-good syn wise, boyfriend has just rung... boyfriend who was meant to be here at lunchtime!!! He's "running late" - which I kinnda gathered with it being 6 n half hours since he was supposed to be late. He act does have valid reasons - wants us to go out for a meal!!!! Had 45 syns this week. Think we'll go to nice italian we been 2 before - i can have something like pasta in arriabiata (or however u spell it lol). I am not, repeat, not, spoiling my first week. Wish me luck!

Well I lost half a pound. I'm thrilled with this though as it takes me down into the 9st bracket for the first time in donkey's years! It also makes my total loss to 25% off my bodyweight - bring it on!

Good luck everyone on your WIs. Add your name to the list below:

Krupskaya = 0.5lbs
Group total = 0.5lbs

Yay lost 3.5lbs :D

Really happy as I have come over from WW where I have been since January this year and have never lost this much in a week.I was really doubtful that it was going to work as I have eaten really well this week and normally I feel so deprived on WW and avoid potatoes like the plague but this week I've had potatoes sometimes twice a day.

Also I am now into the 12 stone bracket :happy036:

Krupskaya = 0.5lbs
Susie25 = 3.5lbs
Group total = 4.0lbs

Last edited:
Well done Susie25 thats a brilliant start. So pleased for you. See that uve switched from WW to SW, once you get into the plan its so easy, and you hardly have to weigh anything - which i hate! Have another brill week!

First Weigh In

My first weigh in both on here and SW online and ive lost .... 7lbs :D

Obviously v v pleased. Ive eaten loads, and eaten out once. I always lose a lot the first week of my diet then it really slows down - thats just way my body works. But for now am :) :) :) and full of determination (only for now like!)

1lb for me :D
Great losses Susie :woohoo: Raven :woohoo: Kim :wow::woohoo:

Krupskaya = 0.5lbs
Susie25 = 3.5lbs
Raven = 2.25lb
Kim = 7lbs
Twinkle = 1lb
Group total = 13.75.0lbs

Hi every1 :)

-2lb off this wk YaY!! and hit another mini goal (reach 9 and a half stone) so close now I cnt believe it! :)

Well done every1 else on ur losses

1.5 lb for me this week

Ffynnon - 1.5 lb
Krupskaya = 0.5lbs
Susie25 = 3.5lbs
Raven = 2.25lb
Kim = 7lbs
Twinkle = 1lb
Group total = 15.75 lbs

Last edited:
Back