Wednesday home weigh-in

ffynnon, u seem to have forgotten me :cry:

My first weigh in both on here and SW online and ive lost .... 7lbs :D

Obviously v v pleased. Ive eaten loads, and eaten out once. I always lose a lot the first week of my diet then it really slows down - thats just way my body works. But for now am :) :) :) and full of determination (only for now like!)

Wow Kim thats brilliant, keep up the good work
I normally lose about 6lbs on my first week but I've been on a diet since January this year so am really happy with my 3.5lbs
:heartpump: Slimming World

had my first weigh in last week and lost 2lb - good you might think but I was a bit disappointed - expected a bit more my first week. Anyway........... just had my second weigh in a lost 4lb this week - feeling muuuuuch beter now!!!

Well done Jillywags! Thats brilliant. Funny how peoples bodies work so differently. Last time i did SW at grp i lost 8lbs first week and 4.5lbs second week - 12.5 in 2 weeks - then it took me months, literally, to get to a stone and a half! I lost 7lbs this week, my first week, am delighted of course but know that it really slows down for me, thats when i start getting disheartened - am hoping being on here will give me bit of a boost - sure it will, ive already enjoyed posting and reading stuff on here - theres so much on here. Have a great week x

Thank you Susie25

Wow Kim thats brilliant, keep up the good work
I normally lose about 6lbs on my first week but I've been on a diet since January this year so am really happy with my 3.5lbs
:heartpump: Slimming World

Yay - we've both had a grt first week - hopefully we can keep it up (I need encouragement - lots haha - im too easily led astray by cake!). Thrilled for you, and thrilled you love SW :D

Thanks everyone

:party0038:
Thanks to everyone on Wednesday SW weighers forum. Been great to have all of your support, enjoyed reading all your posts too. Thanks again

:girlpower:

Ffynnon - 1.5 lb
Krupskaya = 0.5lbs
Susie25 = 3.5lbs
Raven = 2.25lb
Kim = 7lbs
Twinkle = 1lb
Fat Bridesmaid = 2lbs
Jilly = 2lbs
Rattymum = STS
Group total = 19.75 lbs

Awesome group loss this week :wow: Well done everyone :D:D

Oh dear - after a fantastic first weeks weigh in with a loss of 7lbs yesterday I was absolutely pants! I couldnt stop eating rubbish. For which i feel horrible both physically and in my head today. Decided to draw a line under it and start again today, damage is done now so hopefully I can amend it. Honestly dieting is not my strong point!!!! Weekends gonna be bit difficult foodwise as am stayin at my sisters a few days. Take it "One day at a time".

Have a great weekend everyone, despite the predicted rain a lot of us maybe getting - lets hope they're wrong. Have fun whatever u do x

I forgot to post babies pic last fri! I'm 15 weeks 5 days today :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 8lb

Attachments

• image-3808714071.jpg
    image-3808714071.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 21
Oh dear - after a fantastic first weeks weigh in with a loss of 7lbs yesterday I was absolutely pants! I couldnt stop eating rubbish. For which i feel horrible both physically and in my head today. Decided to draw a line under it and start again today, damage is done now so hopefully I can amend it. Honestly dieting is not my strong point!!!! Weekends gonna be bit difficult foodwise as am stayin at my sisters a few days. Take it "One day at a time".

Have a great weekend everyone, despite the predicted rain a lot of us maybe getting - lets hope they're wrong. Have fun whatever u do x
Come on KimKnees you know you can do it. I'll be looking out for you next week. :grouphugg:
I saw this on a post the other day

Being on this diet is like being on a wagon that goes at speed then slows down, but it may even stop or go in reverse for a short time, so dont get off the wagon! If you get off, get thrown off, or lose your place, run after it! If that doesn't work, get the next immediate wagon. Fight to stay on the wagon it will take you to your destination

I forgot to post babies pic last fri! I'm 15 weeks 5 days today :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 8lb

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :wow: :D:D:D:D:D Many many congrats hunni :hug99: - Scan pictures are soooo amazing! Such a precious keepsake
I didn't get any with my my own kiddies but have all the ones of my LO (grandson who lives with me)
Keep posting them ;)

Uve saved me Susie25!

Come on KimKnees you know you can do it. I'll be looking out for you next week. :grouphugg:
I saw this on a post the other day

Being on this diet is like being on a wagon that goes at speed then slows down, but it may even stop or go in reverse for a short time, so dont get off the wagon! If you get off, get thrown off, or lose your place, run after it! If that doesn't work, get the next immediate wagon. Fight to stay on the wagon it will take you to your destinati

Thank u so much Susie25. Ive had better day today but just about to cave in and hit the "bad stuff" and after yesterday I cant afford to. Thought id have a look on here instead, and just seen this message from you. Feel inspired and encouraged -am now having chopped fresh fruit and mullerlight. Thanks again:)

Morning all you lovelies. 1.5lbs off for me today and just 5lbs to go - yippeeee! Good luck everyone else!

Krupskaya = 1.5lbs
Group total = 1.5lbs

Lost 1lb this week! Good after that 5lb gain last week!!!
Am 16 weeks now but still not on plan!

Pix of the 16 week bump that seemed to come from no where the weekend!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 12lb

Attachments

• image-3412999191.jpg
    image-3412999191.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 31
half down for me
Added you to the list Leeanne. Bonny bump ;)

Krupskaya = 1.5lbs
Leeanne = 1lb
Twinkle = 0.5lb
Group total = 3.0lbs

Back