Wednesday home weigh-in

3lb off this week :) ... was 6lb 2 days ago but then I went to.21st party and a christening so happy wi my 3!

2lb 10oz for me which i will round down to 2.5 lbs.
thats a total of 40lbs 2ounces in 13 weeks and i am well chuffed.

Amelia23 = 3lbs
Ffynnon = 2.5lb
Krupskaya = 1.5lbs
Leeanne = 1lb
Rattymum = 0.5lb
Raven1066 = 1lb
Twinkle = 0.5lb
Group total = 10lbs

have added amelia, ratty and amelia to the running total list

Hi can i please join Wednesday weigh in? I weigh in at home and started slimming world four weeks ago and am now 7lbs down :) been on slimfast and calorie reduced diet since January and have lost 2 and half stone, but it was really restricting, that's why I love slimming world, I've been reading posts on minimins for a few weeks and it seems great, everyone helping each other and cheering them on!

steph x

Hi lost 2lb this week and have nearly lost 3st in total wooohooo x

Good losses everyone & welcome Stephi :welcome: :D:D

Amelia23 = 3lbs
Ffynnon = 2.5lb
Krupskaya = 1.5lbs
Leeanne = 1lb
Rattymum = 0.5lb
Raven1066 = 1lb
Twinkle = 0.5lb
Jo = 3.5lbs
Suki-meg = 2lbs
Group total = 15.5lbs :woohoo:

Sorry for the late post but I lost 2lbs this week giving me a 7lb loss in 3 weeks(2 weeks full on with SW)

Only 4lbs to go to get to my mini goal for my holiday in 3 weeks.

Amelia23 = 3lbs
Ffynnon = 2.5lb
Krupskaya = 1.5lbs
Leeanne = 1lb
Rattymum = 0.5lb
Raven1066 = 1lb
Twinkle = 0.5lb
Jo = 3.5lbs
Suki-meg = 2lbs
Susie25 = 2lbs
Group total = 17.5lbs

Hi every1...........sorry for late posting I did weigh weds just been busy with last few days of school, assembly's, school disco's etc. Well not exactly a epic loss this wk only 1/2lb but it is my TOTM so I guess thats okay. Not expecting much for nxt wk as its my birthday tues so Im having my first day "off" since March. I refuse to diet on my bday its just too depressing lol no birthday cake for the birthday girl! pft! I dnt think so! nom nom nom :)

Hi everyone

Sorry to sound a bit dim, but not sure how I get added to the group weigh in results. Im sure I was added last week, but my name isnt on this weeks list - I lost 2lbs.

Apologies for lack of intelligence!!!!

Have a good weekend all of you, im off out tonight - thats my syns gone then lol :D

A big warm welcome to you Stephi. Good luck with the weight loss!

Hi Kimknees, you just copy and paste the list and add yourself in. I've added you below. Have a fab night out tonight. Enjoy!

Amelia23 = 3lbs
Ffynnon = 2.5lb
Kimknees = 2lbs
Krupskaya = 1.5lbs
Leeanne = 1lb
Rattymum = 0.5lb
Raven1066 = 1lb
Twinkle = 0.5lb
Jo = 3.5lbs
Suki-meg = 2lbs
Group total = 17.5lbs :woohoo:

Hi everyone

Sorry to sound a bit dim, but not sure how I get added to the group weigh in results. Im sure I was added last week, but my name isnt on this weeks list - I lost 2lbs.

Apologies for lack of intelligence!!!!

Have a good weekend all of you, im off out tonight - thats my syns gone then lol :D

Hi Kim I think I saw your weight loss post in the other Wednesday weigh in post - this is the home weigh ins - so that's probably why you wasn't in the list as your results weren't posted on here
Congratulations by the way and enjoy you're night out x

Amelia23 = 3lbs
Ffynnon = 2.5lb
Kimknees = 2lbs
Krupskaya = 1.5lbs
Leeanne = 1lb
Rattymum = 0.5lb
Raven1066 = 1lb
Twinkle = 0.5lb
Jo = 3.5lbs
Suki-meg = 2lbs
Susie25 = 2lbs
Group total = 19.5lbs

Thanks Susie25 :)

Yes, I had posted my results on another wednesday weigh-in post. I thought it looked a bit different from this one haha!

Thanks for pointing it out to me - I shall try and post my results on this one, notice the "try". Apparently Im actually quite intelligent but my computer skills arent great - oh and im a bit ditzy too!

Enjoy ur weekend Susie25 - I love this site, its fab :D

Dreading WI tomorrow!

Yep, completely dreading WI tomorrow. Totally went off track yesterday and am so bloated today. Im not very good at this dieting lark im afraid. BF has suggested we go away abroad in about 5 weeks - swimsuits, shorts, cellulite, wobbly bits (lots of em) arrggghhh! However may just be kick up butt I need :eek:

Doing success express day to day as damage limitation from yesterday - not exactly hopeful.

I want to be 11.6 when we go away. Was 12.6 last week, doubt ive lost this week tho. Gonna have to have more SE days, start exercise and generally sort my self out:).

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow :D

Yep, completely dreading WI tomorrow. Totally went off track yesterday and am so bloated today. Im not very good at this dieting lark im afraid. BF has suggested we go away abroad in about 5 weeks - swimsuits, shorts, cellulite, wobbly bits (lots of em) arrggghhh! However may just be kick up butt I need :eek:

Doing success express day to day as damage limitation from yesterday - not exactly hopeful.

I want to be 11.6 when we go away. Was 12.6 last week, doubt ive lost this week tho. Gonna have to have more SE days, start exercise and generally sort my self out:).

Good luck Kim. I find SE works really well for me when I'm trying to cut back. If you're worried about your hols do your level best to be 100% - you'll be chuffed you did by the time your holiday comes around in five weeks time! Maybe try a challenge to keep you on track? You could try one of the scanbran/fishy/water/speed soup etc etc challenges.

Well teammates, I lost half a pound today. Tbh it's getting harder to shift now as I'm only 4.5lbs from target. Pleased though as a loss is a loss and any loss is good at this stage of the game.

Good luck everyone else!

Krupskaya = 0.5lbs
Group total = 0.5lbs

Hello all, I haven't been posting for weeks as I haven't really been on sw. I also went away to New York - which was great! Good art galleries, and good food too, and luckily I haven't gained much. weighed myself this morning, am 152 pounds. Slightly heavier than my recent lightest of 150 pounds almost two months ago, but not disastrous considering what I've been eating. I'd better make myself eat more healthily, and work towards being under 140.

How is everyone? Hope all is well and good luck with weight loss.

Last edited:
Back