Wednesday home weigh-in

Hi Dream, I was wondering what happened to you. Lovely to see you back. New York sounds amazing and you did so well only putting on 2lbs - especially hard i should think as the yanks do like their big portions! Good luck getting back on the wagon!

Yes portions are huge and looks like alot of butter was put into cooking. I think I actually gained abit before the trip so I haven't actually gained that much during the trip, which was a pleasant surprise. It must be the hours of walking I was doing everyday.

How are things with you, Krupskaya? Looks like you are still losing consistently! Well done. You must be much closer to your goal now.

Last edited:
Well done Raven - 2.5lbs is fab!

Yes portions are huge and looks like alot of butter was put into cooking. I think I actually gained abit before the trip so I haven't actually gained that much during the trip, which was a pleasant surprise. It must be the hours of walking I was doing everyday.

How are things with you, Krupskaya Looks like you are still losing consistently! Well done. You must be much closer to your goal now.

I'm doing Great thanks Dream! Slowly getting there - only 4.5lbs to go now. Hoping to get to target by my birthday in September. I'd better not lose too much though as I've already started buying new clothes and I don't want them to get too big!

Hi everyone, 1lbs lost this week :) happy with that as i haven't done much exercise, for the past 4 weeks of being on the sw diet I've been losing 1lbs a week, first week 2.5lbs, still I'm loosing and not killing myself with restricted food and hours of exercise. Well done everyone with yr losses. x

Had 2lb gain this week :(:eek::mad:!!!

Not exactly sure how it happened. Had some good days (and some bad ones). Didnt keep a diary tho so am finding it very hard to remember what went wrong!!!

Have today (well yesterday actually) started keeping food diary again. Trying to include more veg/salad into meals - not my strong point, which is daft cause I love it.

V annoyed with self, but after coming on here and seeing peoples losses this week I feel spurred on. So thank you and well done to everyone :)

I saw a quote on this site that went something along lines of "Just be 100% today, dont think about tomorrow". Am finding it helpful. Hopefully my wi will reflect it next week :)

Well done Stephi!

Commiserations Kimknees and good luck being 100% this week!

half off for me ;)

What is Success Express please?

half off for me ;)

What is Success Express please?

You eat two thirds of your plate superfree with a third from red and/or green. Anything you syn has to be synned at the highest level. For example if something has 3 syns on green and 5 on red you take the red figure. Inbetween meals you only snack on superfree.

Hope that helps.

You eat two thirds of your plate superfree with a third from red and/or green. Anything you syn has to be synned at the highest level. For example if something has 3 syns on green and 5 on red you take the red figure. Inbetween meals you only snack on superfree.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Krupskaya :D

Had a gain

Ok since last Sunday I have been hitting the gym every day except for Monday and also doing some weights as we have a Marcy dual stack in our garage, I don't normally do any exercise as I have arthritis but have been on a new injection since the end of May an it has given me a new body (that's what it feel likes to me, no pain and so much energy) so with all this cardio and weights I've been doing I was looking forward to a lovely loss this week and ....I gained 1.5lbs :mad:
I am due my star week anytime soon ( i am actually 5 days late but getting to the age that its not very regular) and have had low tummy cramps for the last 2 day so it could be this but taking that into consideration I wasn't expecting a big gain like that. A SP weigh in on Monday showed a loss and that was after my first day of exercise.
Oh well onwards and downwards :sigh:

Last edited:
STS this wk (my first 1) but I took like 4 days off for my bday and pigged out big time (my bday was tues so I figure it will prob affect nxt wks WI aswell) but it was totally planned and worth it and Im bk on plan now

Well team mates, I lost a 1lb so have 3.5 to go to reach target. Oh and I'm sitting here in a size 10 skinny jeans - so chuffed I can't believe it haha!

Good luck to everyone for their weigh ins! Add your name to the list and update the group total below:

Krupskaya = 1lb

Group total = 1lb

Well team mates, I lost a 1lb so have 3.5 to go to reach target. Oh and I'm sitting here in a size 10 skinny jeans - so chuffed I can't believe it haha!

Good luck to everyone for their weigh ins! Add your name to the list and update the group total below:

Krupskaya = 1lb

Group total = 1lb

What a great feeling that must be:D These last 3lbs will be off in no time at all:)

not been here in a while as been totally off plan, had a good week this week though and am back on track.
Although weightloss is amazing this week it only takes off what i put on in recent weeks, i'm the lightest i've been this year by 0.5lb, but am focussed and exercising now as well.

Krupskaya = 1lb
Donzy84 = 5.5lb

Donzy84 said:
not been here in a while as been totally off plan, had a good week this week though and am back on track.
Although weightloss is amazing this week it only takes off what i put on in recent weeks, i'm the lightest i've been this year by 0.5lb, but am focussed and exercising now as well.

Krupskaya = 1lb
Donzy84 = 5.5lb

Well done both for the loss! And the size 10 skinny jeans!

I'm moving this weekend so have already packed away the scale and wii fit. Will try to report next week!

Back