Wednesday home weigh-in

Hi all, back from a ten day break and have put on 3lb. Not too worried about this as it'll soon be off again. I've decided to drop my target by another 7lbs which will take me to 9st exactly. Wish me luck!

krupskaya said:
Hi all, back from a ten day break and have put on 3lb. Not too worried about this as it'll soon be off again. I've decided to drop my target by another 7lbs which will take me to 9st exactly. Wish me luck!

Morning my Wednesday weighers I need to say goodbye for time being as am giving cal counting a try. Might be back soon though :) thanks for all the support xxxxxx

Hi Krups u been missed! Good luck donzy!

Well today I'm 22weeks+2 and I lost 2lbs which means that I am only 1lb heavier since I found out I was pregnant!! Considering at 22 weeks most women gain 15lb!! :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

Hi everyone, got back from a 2 week holiday on Sunday and on Monday I had gained 2lbs but today 2 days later I have lost 1.5lbs
Really pleased as I was expecting a 7lb gain at least.
I have reset my mini goals and want to lose 18lbs by Xmas

Good luck all Wednesday weighers xx

Hi everyone

Week one loss 4lbs :)

Very happy. And all you holidayers - if it goes on quickly it usually comes off quickly too as long as you get back on the wagon.

x

Morning my Wednesday weighers I need to say goodbye for time being as am giving cal counting a try. Might be back soon though :) thanks for all the support xxxxxx

Good luck Donzy - really hope it goes well.

Hi Krups u been missed! Good luck donzy!

Well today I'm 22weeks+2 and I lost 2lbs which means that I am only 1lb heavier since I found out I was pregnant!! Considering at 22 weeks most women gain 15lb!! :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

Wow Leeanne, you've done so well - that's amazing!

Hi everyone, got back from a 2 week holiday on Sunday and on Monday I had gained 2lbs but today 2 days later I have lost 1.5lbs
Really pleased as I was expecting a 7lb gain at least.
I have reset my mini goals and want to lose 18lbs by Xmas

Good luck all Wednesday weighers xx

That's a really small gain Susie - you should be dead pleased.

Hi everyone

Week one loss 4lbs :)

Very happy. And all you holidayers - if it goes on quickly it usually comes off quickly too as long as you get back on the wagon.

x

Well done Smills - fab loss!

Hello

Newbie here - I've been following SW on my own for a few weeks now, and I haven't really been that consistent about weighing in. I thought posting a weekly weigh-in might help.

I started at 16,2 on 4 Aug 2011, and overall (after my weigh in today) I've lost 8 lb and am now 15,8.

I'll be back next week to update my progress

Susy

Welcome Susy - fab weight loss! Good luck for next week.

1.5lbs off for me today. Pleased with that. Good luck everyone else!

Well I gained 3lb this week I guessed as much as the new crave is chocolate oops!! And I been so hungry!! So at 23 weeks I have gained 4lb!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 3lb

1/2 off for me this week which is the 1/2 I put on last week after being away so I'm ok with that x

-2 today for me, very pleased with that as I have had a few 'treats' that I shouldn't have but overall I've tried to stick with it.
Everyone's done really well this week, and Leeanne, you're doing brilliantly. I could never have stuck to a diet when I was pregnant, you have amazing will power!

Yay - 4lbs off for me today - yippeeee! Only 4.5lbs to go to new target!

I'm 24 weeks and 2 days today and I gained a pound this week. Which means since I found out I was pregnant I have gained a grand total of 4lb! And I haven't been on plan once yet. Am thinking of starting bk sw again from Sunday as we have some money!!

Although sickness has returned!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 3pm

1.5lbs off for me today. Good luck everyone else!

Back